Chapter 13

Hyungie, Daddy and Papa

Jaejoong roll his eyes. He didn’t know why Sunggyu keep denying that he also enjoying this kind of ‘thingy’. “It’s not like you didn’t like it. Hyung knows that you enjoy every single attention that you get.” Jaejoong try to knock some sense on Sunggyu’s head.

 

Sunggyu snorted on Jaejoong’s remark. Jaejoong can sense that Sunggyu get annoyed. ‘He needs to use a soft approach’. “Sunggyu-yah.. Hyung knows how hard to be in this industry. How hard to be an ‘idol’. Sometime we need to escape from our hectic life. Hyung know that you need this ‘thing’ Gyu-ah..” Jaejoong can see Sunggyu relax a bit.

 

“Hyung knows that you have a lot of responsibility. As a leader of an idol group, Hyung knows it’s not an easy task. You need to take care the others. Take responsibilities on other actions. Hyung, know that Sunggyu-ah.. The burden that you need to carry..” Sunggyu facial expression softens by what Jaejoong said. ‘Yes. He has too many responsibilities. Too many burdens on his shoulder..

 

“Hyung just wants you to let go all the burden and let Hyung take care of you. We need to release our stress Sunggyu-ah.. My stress reliever is by taking care you..” Jaejoong is rubbing Sunggyu’s hand and trying to comfort his soon to be official baby. “And your stress reliever is by allowing me to take care of you.”

 

Sunggyu looks at his hand didn’t dare to look at Jaejoong. “If..I said ‘If’ I agree with this kind of ‘thing’..” Sunggyu is stressing out the word ‘IF’ to Jaejoong. “What we actually are? What kind of relationship we are in? Did we.. A lover? Or just merely partner? Or what?”

 

“Of course I would love to be your lover.. But I know you will not agree, right?” Sunggyu was shocked by the question. But Jaejoong is true. Sunggyu look at Jaejoong and answer confidently, “Yes, I will not agree. It’s too burdensome.” Jaejoong smirk with Sunggyu answer. “So, that’s the reason you are being in a casual relationship with Heechul Hyung?”

 

Sunggyu’s heart almost stops beating with Jaejoong’s question. ‘Where did he know? Did Heechul Hyung tell him?’ Sunggyu was questioning himself. Jaejoong smile when he saw Sunggyu’s face. “No. He didn’t tell anything.” Sunggyu’s eyes almost pop out! ‘Oh! My GOD! How did he know what I’m thinking? Did Jaejonng Hyung is a mind reader??’ Jaejoong just giggles. “No. I’m not a mind reader Sunggyu-ah..”

 

Sunggyu jump a little on his seat. “Oh! My God! How did you know what I’m thinking, Hyung?” Sunggyu ask in disbelief. Jaejoong laugh at Sunggyu cute reaction. “You just like an open book to me, Sunggyu-yah..” Sunggyu raise his brow on Jaejoong remarks. “Don’t you think we will be good together?” Jaejoong smirks at Sunggyu. ‘Did he think I’m easy?’ Sunggyu huffed in annoyance.

 

“Then, what I’m thinking right now?” Sunggyu across his arms on his chest and ask childishly. “Hyung doesn’t  think you an easy, Sunggyu-ah..” Jaejoong smiles when Sunggyu’s widen his eyes. That means he hit the target! “You just have luck, Hyung.” Sunggyu was mocking childishly. Jaejoong just laugh. ‘Sunggyu is just a kid.

 

Jaejoong circle his hand on Sunggyu’s waist and pull Sunggyu closer to him. “Let’s give it a try, Gyu-ah.. Let’s begin with casual relationships…Let’s help each other.. Let’s  relieve our stress together. Hemm..?” Sunggyu tilt his head and look at Jaejoong. “Then….should I call you ‘daddy’ now?”

 

Jaejoong looks into Sunggyu’s eyes. “Is that a ‘yes’?” Jaejoong ask for confirmation. Sunggyu just shrugged. “Think whatever you like, daddy.” Sunggyu smirks to Jaejoong. “Sassy!” Jaejoong laugh at his last remark. Jaejoong is really happy. He’s tightening his embrace.

Meanwhile for Sunggyu, he knows that he needs this thing. He needs to let go every burden that he has. He was tired taking cares others. He needs someone else taking care of him. He needs this unconditional affection from Jaejoong. Besides, there is no harm to play along, right? This daddy/baby thingy can be fun too,right? Let’s see where it will go.

 

Sunggyu circle his hand on Jaejoong’s neck and nuzzle his face on Jaejonng’s shoulder. “Daddy…~~~” Sunggyu whines at Jaejoong. “Gyugyu hungry…~~~” Jaejoong was just laughing at Sunggyu adorable antics. “Let’s eat, baby.” Jaejoong pat Sunggyu’s back.

 

Sunggyu startle when Jaejoong carry him to the kitchen. Jaejoong put Sunggyu on one of the chairs. Sunggyu blush madly. “I’m literally not a real baby…” Sunggyu mumbles and focus his eyes on something else other than Jaejoong’s eyes. He didn’t know what to expect in their relationship. Jaejoong chuckle to hear Sunggyu mumbles. “Yes. You not a real baby..But you are my baby..” Jaejoong give the bibimbap to Sunggyu. “Dig in, baby. Or you want daddy to feed you, baby..?” Sunggyu snorted. “No, thank you. I can feed myself.”

 

Jaejoong laugh at Sunggyu remark. In Jaejoong’s eyes, Sunggyu is just being grumpy. Jaejoong fill apple juice in sippy cup. It has a Hamtaro character on it. Cute just like his baby hamster. Sunggyu squinted his eyes when he saw the sippy cup. “You not serious, right Hyung..?” Jaejoong just smiles. Sunggyu raise his brow, “Hyung…~~~ I am not a baby…~~~” Sunggyu whine while his foot under the table kicking the air.

 

“Eat your bibimbap, baby..and it ‘Daddy’ for you, not Hyung.. and… If daddy treats you like a baby, you will use a bottle instead of sippy cup. Now hush and eat.” Sunggyu pouted and eat his bibimbap grumpily. Jaejoong just looks at Sunggyu. ‘What a grumpy baby..’ Jaejoong chuckles with his own thought.

 

Sunggyu finish his bibimbap and want to get away from the dining table. “Finish your juice first, baby.” Jaejoong said when he saw Sunggyu didn’t even sip his apple juice. Sunggyu look at Jaejoong and than the sippy cup. “Hyung…~~~~” Jaejoong raise his brow. “What you should call me, baby..?” Sunggyu is kicking his foot again. “Daddy…~~~”

 

“Finish your juice and you can watch tv while daddy cleans the kitchen.” Sunggyu pursed his lips, pouting. Sunggyu take the sippy cup and try to open the lid. ‘There is no way he will drink from this sippy cup!’ Jaejoong saw it and take the sippy cup and of course give a little slap on his baby hand. “Ouch!”

 

“Daddy doesn’t think you want a punishment on your first day to be daddy’s little baby.” Sunggyu snorted. “What? Timeout?” ‘I will gladly to do it!’ Of course the last sentence just echoed in his mind. Jaejoong give a soft smack on Sunggyu’s bottom. Sunggyu startled with the sudden smack. “Daddy will not tolerate with that kind of behavior.” Sunggyu pouted.

 

Jaejoong make Sunggyu sit on his laps. He put the tip of the sippy cup on Sunggyu lips. “Open up, baby..” Sunggyu shake his head. He tried to plead to Jaejoong. He uses his best sad puppy eyes, he ever mastered. Jaejoong waver when he sees those puppy eyes. Jaejoong almost give up and give what Sunggyu want. But he knows he needs to be firm! If not, Sunggyu will think he can escape everything.

“Baby..” Jaejoong shift his voice to a serious tone. ‘What a stubborn little one’. Sunggyu didn’t leave Jaejoong with any choice. So, Jaejoong pinch Sunggyu’s nose. “Dadd…” Sunggyu didn’t manage to complete his word when Jaejoong shove the sippy cup on Sunggyu’s mouth. Sunggyu really shocked!

 

“Swallow it. Do not even think to spit it back. If not, you are going to get your first spanking today.” Jaejoong warn. Sunggyu didn’t want to get any spanking. The last time he gets spanked maybe… 20 years ago..? Sunggyu drank the juice and when he finished, he crosses his arm and pouted. “Meany.”

 

Jaejoong kiss the pout. “It’s not that hard, right baby..?” Sunggyu just ignore and keep pouting. Jaejoong make Sunggyu stand on his feet. “Now go to the corner. You earn 5 minutes timeout.” Sunggyu eyes widen in horror. “But why..??? I drink from that stupid sippy cup….”

 

“You earn another 10 minutes. So, it will be 15 minutes.” Sunggyu eyes almost pop out. “what?? 15 minutes??why…~~~” Sunggyu grab Jaejoong hand and shake it and pursing his lips. “Daddy…~~~” Jaejoong try to contain himself from smiling. Sunggyu is so damn adorable. ‘He need to be firm!’. Jaejoong starts to explain what his baby had done wrong. “First, you make a scene over a sippy cup. 2nd, you talk back to me. 3rd, you just used foul language. So you earn 15 minutes on the corner.”

 

Sunggyu scoffed. Jaejoong grab Sunggyu wrist and guide him to the corner of the house. Jaejoong make Sunggyu’s nose touching the wall and his hand on the back. “Stay still. If daddy saw you move.. you will be really sorry. Understand?” Sunggyu ignores Jaejoong. “Answer daddy’s question, baby. Did you understand, baby?” Sunggyu just nod. “Use your mouth, baby.” Sunggyu grumbles and huffed. “Yes, daddy.”