Chapter 41

Hyungie, Daddy and Papa

Woohyun wake up earlier than Sunggyu in the next morning. Sunggyu sleep until morning with pacifier in his mouth. After Woohyun took his shower last night, he cleans Sunggyu’s body again with a wash cloth. After he had done, he crawls under Sunggyu’s blanket and sleep beside Sunggyu. Cuddling with Sunggyu is the best way to sleep for Woohyun. This morning when Woohyun woke up, he was being greeted by cute view which is Sunggyu’s face. Woohyun caressing Sunggyu’s chubby cheek, ‘What a cute little baby you are..’ Woohyun can see Sunggyu sleep soundly with pacifier still in his mouth. Woohyun touch the pacifier and smile, ‘It looks good on you..’ Woohyun slowly tried to pull the pacifier from Sunggyu’s mouth but its make Sunggyu whimper and le harder his pacifier. Woohyun chuckles with the cuteness, “You sure really loves your paci, right baby?” Woohyun kiss Sunggyu’s chubby cheek and slowly get up from the bed. Woohyun decides to take his shower first before waking up the baby leader.

 

Woohyun take his shower leisurely, since it just 7 am. Their manager just will come at 8 am. When Woohyun get out from the bathroom, he saw Sungjong sitting on the dining table with a tired face. “What’s wrong with you Sungjong-ah.. You look.. terrible.” Sungjong lift his head and give a death glares to Woohyun. “All your fault, Hyung!” Woohyun shocked and confused by the sudden accused. “If not because of your intense session last night with new that you had tried, I will not being like this.” Woohyun blush with Sungjong words. “It’s not my fault that all of you creeping on our door,” Woohyun retorted when he remembers what had done. “And you also can’t not blame us when Sunggyu’s y moan voice just ‘calling’ us,” Sungjong tried to protest and retorted. “Lee Sungjong, don’t tell me..you..you turn on by that..” Woohyun give an intense look to the maknae. “Tell me who will not?” Sunjong roll his eyes.

 

“Yah! Lee Sungjong!” Sungjong rub his neck, “Aww..Hyung. Don’t shout. You make my head hurt.” Woohyun still can’t believe with what he heard. “Because of that, everyone turned into bastard and vocalize too last night. I had been kicked by Myungsoo as soon as you finish your shower and at the meantime I need to see both of them eating each other face!” Sungjong said frantically. “And when I being alone at the living room, I can hear Dongwoo Hyung and Sungyeol Hyung moan just like there is no tomorrow and that make my harder and I need to in the bathroom.” Woohyun blink his eyes to hear Sungjong ranting about his night. Woohyun really didn’t know how to respond. Sungjong sigh when he saw his Hyung become a statue in front of him. “Better you start waking up the baby leader, if not he will grumpy all day because your intense session last night.” Sungjong stress the word ‘intense session’ and walk to the bathroom. They know Sunggyu will be a grumpy grandpa if he late just because his own intense session the other night.

 

Woohyun sighed and walk to his shared room. When Woohyun enter the room, he sees the sleeping leader. Woohyun smile seeing Sunggyu sleep soundly, but he needs to wake up the leader. Woohyun also didn’t want to deal with grumpy grandpa. Woohyun walk to the sleeping leader with just a towel wrapping his waist. Woohyun sit beside Sunggyu’s head and caressing the hamster’s cheek. “Baby.. Wake up..” Sunggyu whimper and give Woohyun his back. Woohyun lean his face and nuzzles his nose on Sunggyu’s cheek, “Wake baby boy…” Sunggyu tried to push Woohyun. “Sweapy..” Sunggyu said through his pacifier. “Gyugyu baby.. We have meeting this morning..” Sunggyu groan because the intruder keeps bothering him. Woohyun keep nuzzling his nose on Sunggyu’s chubby cheek, but the sleepy hamster still not open his eyes.

 

Woohyun sighed. ‘Baby will cry if his paci being taken right? Let’s try’ Woohyun tried to pull Sungyyu’s pacifier and he’s right, Sunggyu open his eyes. Woohyun smile in victory. Sunggyu was rubbing his eyes cutely and his pacifier. “You must be really loving that paci..” Woohyun said and kiss Sunggyu’s pacifier that still in his mouth and that make Sunggyu remember what happened last night and also realize the artificial tit that have in his mouth. Sunggyu wants to spit it out, but stopped his action. He needs revenge! Woohyun just making him beg and put a ring on his as a punishment last night. It’s not that Sunggyu didn’t like it, instead he loves it. It’s just that his ego will not let this thing slide!

 

Sunggyu looks at Woohyun and les his pacifier ily. Woohyun gulp to see the y fox. Sunggyu look Woohyun just wearing a towel on his waist. Sunggyu nuzzles his face on Woohyun’s thigh. Woohyun yelp with the sudden contact. Sunggyu put his head on Woohyun’s laps with his face dangerously on Woohyun’s crotch. Sunggyu can see Woohyun gulping his saliva. Sunggyu nuzzles his face on Woohyun’s crotch. Sunggyu mumbles through his pacifier on Woohyun’s crotch and that definitely make Woohyun’s member a life. “Papa…” Sunggyu call Woohyun and that make Woohyun’s twitch. “Papa.. Gyugyu love Papa’s special milk..” Sunggyu said ily.  Sunggyu can feel Woohyun’s member poking his face. Sunggyu put more pressure when he nuzzles at Woohyun’s crotch and that make Woohyun let out a shameful moan. Sunggyu smirk.

 

Sunggyu get up from the bed and push Woohyun on the bed. Woohyun look at Sunggyu’s body. Sunggyu take off the pacifier and whisper in Woohyun’s ear. “Did Papa turn on..?” Sunggyu said seductively while his hand cupping Woohyun’s reaction through the towel. “Yes, baby..” Woohyun close his eyes in pleasure. Sunggyu smile victoriously and yank Woohyun’s towel and said “I need to take a shower.” Sunggyu said and put the towel on his waist.  Woohyun’s eyes open widely. “What?! You can’t do this to me..~~~” Woohyun whine. Sunggyu smirk, “Of course I can.” Sunggyu walk away and make Woohyun groan in frustration. When Woohyun just about to touch his manhood to , his manager enters his room. “Damn, Woohyun! What are you doing?!,” Jungryul take a sweat pants and throw in Woohyun’s face. “Go and wake the others!” Woohyun groan in frustration. “Why he needs to come at this time?” Woohyun mumbles. “Hurry up Woohyun!” Jungryul shouts from the door. Woohyun wear his sweat pants and walking with the uncomfortable feeling between his legs. ‘Now I know how Sunggyu feel yesterday.. Damn you Heechul Hyung! You just give this idea to Sunggyu!’ Woohyun cursing Heechul in his mind.