Chapter 42

Hyungie, Daddy and Papa

Just a short udpate for today. (^^)

 


 

Sunggyu finished taking his shower and went to his room and starts to get ready for the day. Sunggyu get ready as fast as he can while Woohyun busy with the kids. Sunggyu walk out from the room leisurely wearing a tight white jeans and simple blue shirt with a gray cardigan. Woohyun look Sunggyu walk towards the kitchen, ‘He’s so such f***ing y.’ “Stop drooling, Hyung,” Hoya said from behind. Sunggyu help his manager prepared the breakfast while waiting the kids. Woohyun walk to the kitchen, his eyes never leave Sunggyu’s . Woohyun walk towards Sunggyu and stand behind the older. Woohyun lean on Sunggyu’s shoulder and wishper ily in Sunggyu’s ear, “You such a naughty baby..” Sunggyu was smirking and facing the younger. “And you such a Papa..” Sunggyu was whispering in Woohyun ears while his hand cupping Woohyun’s . Woohyun close his eyes and biting his lips to prevent any shameless moan.

 

Sunggyu let go his hand and walk away from Woohyun and sit beside his manager. Woohyun want to sit beside Sunggyu but Sungjong beat him, so Woohyun decides to sit in front of Sunggyu. Sungjong knows that his greasy Hyung wants to sit beside the hamster leader and he also knows about Woohyun’s , ‘What a hyung.’ One by one Infinite’s member enters the kitchen. They eat in peace. In Sunggyu’s eyes, everyone looks tired, Sungyeol and Dongwoo was limping. ‘Ok.. Now I know what they were doing last night..’ Sunggyu feel like someone watching him, and yes his feeling is true. Woohyun was watching him intensely. Sunggyu have something naughty in his mind, he smirks to Woohyun.

 

Woohyun know there something in Sunggyu’s head and that must be something naughty. And yes, he is right. Woohyun can feel Sunggyu’s feet rubbing his thigh under the table. Woohyun almost chocked when Sunggyu accidently (ok maybe not accidently) brushing his feet on his crotch. Dongwoo be an angle like always, rubbing Woohyun’s back. Woohyun give a death glare to Sunggyu but being ignored by the older. Sunggyu keep doing naughty things on Woohyun, he loves to see Woohyun flustered face. Sunggyu bravely rubbing Woohyun’s crotch and he can feel Woohyun’s member already hard. Sunggyu smirks while Woohyun try to compose himself on the dining table. Sunggyu put more pressure on his feet. Woohyun abruptly get up from his chair when Sunggyu put more pressure on his hard member and that’s been his last straw. Woohyun can’t take it anymore! He need to release! ‘Damn you, Kim Sunggyu.

 

Everyone shocked with Woohyun sudden action. Before any member can ask him, he takes a leave by saying he already finished. Sunggyu smile for his victory. “Finish your breakfast. You all have 30 minutes before we go,” their manager said suddenly before walk to the living room. Sungjong nudged Sunggyu. “You are such a meanie, Hyung. Woo Hyung can’t finish his breakfast because of you.” Sunggyu smile with Sungjong remarks. “What did had you done, Hyung?” Dongwoo ask innocently and Sunggyu simply answer ‘nothing’ to him. Hoya shakes his head; he knows Sunggyu can be mischievous sometime. Sunggyu look at Sungyeol was limping when he walks to the sink. “How many round you guys had last night until Sungyeol and Dongwoo can’t even walk properly..?” Sunggyu ask straight forward. There you go; Sunggyu also can be too straight forward sometimes.

 

“How many round you had last night, Hyung? We heard you begging at Woo Hyung for more,” Hoya asks Sunggyu and make the older snorted. Sunggyu get up from his seat and bring his dish to sink. “Wow Hyung. How come you can walk straight after the intense session?” Sungyeol said surprisingly. Sunggyu roll his eyes. “You were so damn last night, Hyung,” Myungsoo comment. Sungyeol snorted, “And turn this kitten into monster.” Dongwoo laugh at Sungyeol’s remarks. “I guess not just Myungsoo turn into monster, I bet Hoya also turns into a purple monster. Well.., Judging from Dongwoo’s condition..” Sunggyu smiles on his own remarks. Dongwoo and Hoya blushed. “Well, who’s fault that turn us into monster,” Hoya tried to protest. Sunggyu just smirks and walk away after finish washing his dish.

 

While Woohyun in the room, he tried to release. He keeps pumping his hard member and chanting Sunggyu’s name. Sunggyu enters the room with the view Woohyun lying on his bed pumping his own . Sunggyu lock the door. “Need some help?”