Chapter 6

Hyungie, Daddy and Papa

Jaejoong’s pov

 

Jaejoong can hear his baby whining from the kitchen. After that, he saw smiling Heechul enter the kitchen. “Can I borrow some cloth for Sunggyu?” Heechul ask me. I smile with the request. “Of course, Hyung”.

 

I walk to my walk in closet with Heechul Hyung trailing behind me. “You can open a cloth shop with this kind of cloths, Jae” I just laugh with Heechul’s remark. I take a white V-neck shirt with a black short. “Short?” Heechul Hyung asks. “What? That’s the only one that’s available.” I lied. “Or you want him just wear a boxer and a shirt?” I give black boxer to him. Heechul give me a questioning look. “It’s new, don’t worry.” I laugh. “Why you don’t give me any boxer?” I laugh with the question. “Sorry, Hyung. I forget. You can have it if you want. It’s there.” I am pointing at one of my drawers. “But I think I make a good decision. If not you will be in just boxer right now. I know how you love to expose your body, Hyung.” I laugh with my whole heart. Heechul Hyung shot a death glare at me and that make me laugh more. “You’re just jealous with my great and super hot body.” He leaves me with the cloths.

 

Heechul’s pov

 

I’m just left Jaejoong with his laughter. I sit on the edge of the bed, waiting for Sunggyu to finish his shower. After a few minutes, Sunggyu open the bathroom door just wearing a towel on his waist. Heechul staring at Sunggyu’s milky white skin. Sunggyu really y.

Sunggyu just smile when he saw me. “Come here.” He walks towards me and stand in front of me. I stop him when he tries to take the cloths. He just gives me a questioning look. I take the boxer and hold it for him. “Step in.”

 

“Hyung.., I can wear the cloth by my own,” He tried to protest. I give playful smack on his bottom. “Do what Hyungie told you,”. Sunggyu pout with the order. He put his hands on my shoulder to balance his body. I help him to wear the boxer. When I pull the boxer up to his waist, my hand touching with his soft skin.

 

I take off his towel, leaving him just in tight boxer. “Hyung…~~~”. I just chuckle to hear his cute whining. Sunggyu tried to cover his private area with his hand. “It’s not like I never saw you ,” I slap his hand. “Hyung..~~” He’s not just whining this time, he also stomps his foot. “You sooo cute, Sunggyu-ah…” I pinch his chubby cheek. He slaps my hand. “It’s hurt, Hyung!”

 

I take the shorts and hold it for him. This time I didn’t need to tell him what to do. I pull the shorts up and zip it. It perfectly fit for him. I pat his a few times. “That’s my good little boy..”. He glared at me. “I’m not a kid, Heechul Hyung.” He pouts. “Yes, you are.” I give a peck on his lips.

 

I grab his wrist and make him sit beside me. I take the towel and dry his hair. “ I don’t want my cute little baby catch a cold, right?” I can hear Sunggyu growl. I just laugh. I take the shirt and put on his head. “Right arm, baby.”Sunggyu roll his eyes, but still did as he told. “Left arm”. I pull the shirt down and smile at him.

 

I comb his hair with my fingers. After I satisfied with his look, I peck his both cheeks. “You look great, baby.” Sunggyu roll his eyes again. “I always look great”. He smirks at me. “Sassy.” I give him a short comment.

 

Sunggyu’s pov

 

I am trailing behind Heechul Hyung to the kitchen. When I enter the kitchen I see 2 back of a man that seems familiar to me. It’s none other than Yoochun Sunbaenim and Junsu Sunbaenim. I bowed to them. “What a polite kid..” Yoochun Sunbaenim said and patting my head. “Thank you Sunbaenim”. I bowed again. “No need to formal Sunggyu-yah..Just call us Hyung,” Junsu Sunbaenim told me. I give my bright smiles to both of them. “Thank you, Hyung!”.

 

Jaejoong Hyung just smiles widely to us. “Come and sit here Gyu-ah..,” Jaejoong Hyung pat the chair beside him. I walk to him happily. I sit in between Jaejoong Hyung and Heechul Hyung. “That outfit looks really good on you, Sunggyu-yah..,” Junsu Hyung told me. “Ah.. Thanks, Hyung. It’s Jaejoong Hyung’s cloths. I just borrow it.” I smile sheepishly. “ Did you choose by yourself Jaejoong-ah..?” Yoochun Hyung asks Jaejoong Hyung with playful manner. “Yes, I am.” Jaejoong Hyung answer the question while busy serving hangover soup for me and Heechul Hyung. “You really know how to dress your kid, Jaejoong-ah…,” I frown with the statement from Yoochun Hyung. But what I missed is the uneasiness on Heechul Hyung.

 

While we are eating, I remember my phone. I didn’t see my phone since I woke up. I look at Heechul Hyung, “Hyung, did you see my phone?” He gave me without saying anything. I quite confused with his reaction. “Thanks, Hyung.” I smile sweetly to him, but he just ignores me. I turn my phone on. There a lot of missed calls from Woohyun and a few from my manager. Not just that, there are almost 20 massages from the same person. I giggle when I read messages from Woohyun.

 

From: Woohyunie

Hyung where are you?

 

From:Woohyunie

Hyung, you will not going home tonight?

 

From:Woohyunie

Hyung, why you didn’t reply my messages?

 

From:Woohyunie

Hyung, why you didn’t pick up your phone?

 

From:Woohyunie

Hyung, are you ok?

 

From:Woohyunie

Hyung, please pick up your phone -_-

 

From:Woohyunie

Hyung, did you already drunk?Did I need to pick you up? Or should I tell our manager.

 

From:Woohyunie

Hyung, it’s already 2am! Where the hell are you???

 

From:Woohyunie

Hyung! Can you at least reply a simple ‘k’ to me so I know that you still alive?!

 

From:Woohyunie

I will call the police if you don't pick up my call, Hyung.

 

From:Woohyunie

Ok. I will call the police!

 

There a few of massages that Woohyun ranting wanted to call the police. Heechul Hyung spares a glance to me. “Woohyun?” He asks me. “Eung! He was ranting about to call the police since I not went home last night.” I laugh and he laughs with me. “Well, as expected from Dramatic Woohyun,”. We laugh together with his remark.

 

While we laugh, my phone rang. “Woohyun?” Heechul Hyung asks with a smirk on his face. I just nod and smiles. “Make it loudspeaker,” He tells me. I looked at him in disbelief since there are another three persons with us. “Just do it,” he tells me. I ignore him and answer the phone. Before I can speak, Woohyun already shouting, “HYUNG!!! WHERE ARE YOU???” I keep away the phone from my ear when I heard Woohyun shouting on the line. With this kind of shouting, I don’t think I need to turn on the loudspeaker anymore. Heechul laugh really hard beside me while the others join him to laugh at me.