Chapter 8

Hyungie, Daddy and Papa

Heechul’s pov

 

To be honest, I don’t like when Jaejoong call Sunggyu ‘baby’. And I also don’t like when Sunggyu pry my hands from his waist. I like when he sat on my laps with my hands hugging him tightly. Sunggyu feels so squishy and warm. I like that feeling the most.

 

I pat Sunggyu’s head when he starts eating his breakfast. He just ignores me. I stand up and stand beside him. I put my hands on his shoulder; give a slight massage on his stiff shoulder. I know he worries about staying out at night without telling others. “Hyung, will call your manager and tell them that you are fine.” I get his attention with that and he looks at me. “It’s ok, Hyung. I will call them by myself.” I just ruffle his hair. “It’s ok kiddo. Hyung will settle it.” I lean myself closer to his face and say nothing to be worried and give him a peck on his chubby cheek. I walk to the living room to call Sunggyu’s manager.

 

Jaejoong’s pov

 

My blood boiled up when I look at Heechul Hyung. The intimacy between Sunggyu and Heechul Hyung make me jealous. I am relief when Sunggyu get up from Heechul Hyung’s laps. I want him on my laps. Feeding him breakfast. My eyes almost pop out when Heechul Hyung kissed his chubby cheek. I stand up and walk to the refrigerator. I need to calm myself. I am taking out a bowl of strawberries. I know Sunggyu would love it. It’s his favorite after all.

 

I can see his eyes sparkle when he saw the strawberries. “Finish your breakfast, and then you can have these strawberries.” He nods cutely. Junsu ruffles his hair when he sees Sunggyu’s cuteness. “Eat slowly baby.” I said when I see him practically inhale the food. “No one will to take your strawberries, kid.” Yoochun tell him. Sunggyu blushes. ‘You such a cute little hamster, baby’

 

Yoochun’s pov

 

I can see the anger building up inside Jaejoong when he saw how intimate Heechul Hyung and Sunggyu. I know Jaejoong can be a little over protective over his baby. Even Sunggyu still not officially Jaejoong’s baby, but I know he will someday. I also know that Jaejoong already consider Sunggyu as his little one.

 

I know the cloths that Sunggyu wear practically Jaejoong bought it just for him. I bet there are more new clothes for his little one in the walk in closet. I also know that, there a lot of things that Jaejoong already ‘prepared’ for his little one. I just smile when I saw Jaejoong take out a bowl of strawberries from the refrigerator. He knows that Sunggyu loves strawberry. Jaejoong definitely will pamper his little one. I just smile to think about it.

 

Sunggyu’s pov

 

It’s not that I don’t like the closeness between me and Heechul Hyung. I just confused with this Diva Hyung. One minute he all clingy and touchy then suddenly he just ignored me. What’s wrong with this Hyung..? Besides, I just meet JYJ’s sunbaenim. I don’t think it’s an appropriate attitude to shows.

 

I also worried about what I had done. I should not drink too much last night. If not I will be able to call Woohyun or our manager. They must be worried about where I am. Woohyun’s behavior definite not helps at all. Manager Hyung must be really annoyed with Woohyun and he wills definitely angry at me.

 

Actually, I feel relief when Heechul Hyung said that he’s going to call my manager. But at the same time I am also afraid that my manager will scold him. How about I can’t see him anymore in the future? Just like he can read my mind, he told me not to worry. He will settle everything. I blushed when he kissed my cheek. He never had done that in front of other people except Super Junior’s member.

 

I eat my breakfast quietly since Heechul Hyung leaves me alone with JYJ’s member. I really didn’t know what to say, so I made the decision just to eat silently. My mood lifts up when I see Jaejoong Hyung take out a bowl of strawberries from the refrigerator. Jaejoong Hyung said that I can have it after I finish my breakfast. I am so happy and nod like a kid. I blushed madly when Junsu Hyung ruffled my hair.

 

“Can I have the strawberry now, Hyung?” I ask cutely after I finish my breakfast. Jaejoong Hyung just smiles and ruffles my hair. “Of course baby..” I bounce happily on my seat when Jaejoong Hyung gives the bowl full of strawberries to me. “Eat your strawberries, baby.” He told me. I think I already get used with the pet name that Jaejoong Hyung gives it to me. “Thank you, Hyung.” I grin at him and eat my strawberries.

 

After a while, I look at Jaejoong Hyung with my best puppy eyes. “Hyung….~~~” I tried to be sound as cute as I can. “Yes, baby..” He looks at me with a smile on his face. Actually, not just Jaejoong Hyung that looks at me now, there another two pairs of eyes looking at me curiously. I look at three of them that patiently waiting what I’m going to say. I smile and look at Jaejoong again. “Can I eat these strawberries in the living room..?” I ask carefully.

 

Jaejoong Hyung let out a sigh of relief and laughs with the other two. Without my notice, I pursed my lip, pouting at them. Jaejoong Hyung just smiles and ruffles my hair. “Of course, baby. You can eat in the living room with Heechul Hyung.” I smile sweetly at him and said thank you with cheerful voice. I take the bowl with one hand while the other hand I use to stuff the strawberry into my mouth. I am skipping a bit. “Be careful baby. Hold the bowl with both of your hands, baby.” I follow Jaejoong Hyung order and hold the bowl with my both hands. “And don’t skip. I don’t want you to fall, baby.” I roll my eyes (of course he didn’t see it) and stop skipping.

 

Sunggyu sit beside Heechul on the sofa. Heechul still talking on his phone. “Yes, Hyung. I will take care of him. No need to worry, Hyung.” From the conversation, Sunggyu can predict that Heechul is talking with his manager. Sunggyu look at Heechul. “Who’s that? Jungryul Hyung? What did he say?” Heechul patting Sunggyu’s head when he has been bombarded with questions by Sunggyu. “Don’t worry gyu-ah.. He doesn’t mad at you.” Sunggyu smile to hear that. “Really?” Heechul just laugh to see how cute Sunggyu are. “Really.” Heechul just nod.

 

Heechul looks at the bowl of strawberries. He opens his mouth, “ Aaaaa…” Sunggyu just giggles to see his Hyung antic. “Gyu-ah… Feed me…~~~” Heechul whines at Sunggyu. It makes Sunggyu laugh more, but still feed him.  Heechul take one strawberry and want to feed Sunggyu, “Say Aaaaa…” Sunggyu open his mouth and happily accepts the strawberry that Heechul feed him. “That’s my good little boy…” Heechul cooed and patting Sunggyu’s head.

 

After a while, Jaejoong come to the living room with a glass of apple juice and some other fruits for everyone while Junsu and Yoochun trailing behind Jaejoong. “What’s your plan for today, Hyung?” Jaejoong ask Heechul.

 

Heechul look at Jaejoong and said, “Going out with Sunggyu.” Heechul just give a simple answer to Jaejoong. Yoochun know that kind of answer will not satisfy Jaejoong’s curiosity, but he also knows that Jaejoong can’t make it too obvious. “Any particular plans, Hyung?” Yoochun ask Heechul.

 

“No. May be doing some fun stuff, eat some nice foods. I just didn’t want this kid being alone in his dorm.” Heechul said while his hand patting Sunggyu’s thigh. Sunggyu roll his eyes when he heard Heechul answer. “I’m not a kid, Hyung.” Sunggyu try to protest with his full mouth. Heechul give Sunggyu stern look. “Don’t speak when your mouth is full, kiddo.” Sunggyu just ignore Heechul’s warning and keep eating his strawberry.

 

“How about you guys?” Heechul ask Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu. “I and Junsu have our own schedule today. Just Jaejoong has free time today and tomorrow.” Yoochun said. Heechul just nod. “Any plans for today, Hyung?” Sunggyu ask Jaejoong with his mouth full again. Heechul give a stern look to Sunggyu. Since Sunggyu ignore his warning, Heechul take the bowl on Sunggyu laps. Before Sunggyu can say anything, Heechul beat him first by saying, “Swallow first.”

 

Sunggyu did as he told then whining at Heechul. “What Hyung told you, Gyu-ah..” Heechul is looking at Sunggyu. “Hyung…~~~~ my strawberry…~~~” Sunggyu try to take the bowl from Heechul’s hand, but he just get a slap on his hand from Heechul. “Ouch!” Sunggyu pouted at Heechul. “Meanie Hyung” Sunggyu said and cross his arms to his chest. All of them giggle at Sunggyu adorable antic.

 

Heechul really can’t see those pouting lips. He really wants to kiss it away. But he can’t do that since there still have other people with them. Heechul surrender and give the bowl back. “Remember what Hyung told you.” Heechul said and patting Sunggyu’s head. “Yes, Hyung.” Sunggyu grin when he gets his strawberries back.

 

Jaejoong looks at how adorable his (soon to be) baby. He ruffles Sunggyu’s hair and said, “Hyung doesn’t have any plans for today.” Suddenly, Heechul’s phone rang and he picks up the call. The call is from his manager, “Yes, Hyung”.

 

“Today? I thought the filming is next week. She cannot do it next week? So, it will be today? This afternoon?” Heechul growl when he heard the news. Heechul really annoys with the news that he just get. He just plans to spend all day with Sunggyu. “Ok. I get it. I will be there. Yes, Hyung. Don’t worry, I will come.” Everyone’s eyes on Heechul.