Chapter 34

Hyungie, Daddy and Papa

Just a short update for today! Please leave a comment if you want me to update soon..(^^)\/ 

(Wow... Already demand for comment! hahahaha)

 


 

‘Jung Yunho??!!’ Sunggyu really shocked and spontaneously back of his body and accidentally hit his head on the wall. “Ouch!!!” Yunho grabs Sunggyu’s head and rub it. Sunggyu put his hand on his head that hit the wall. “It’s hurt..” Sunggyu said more to himself. ‘God. I can crack my head..’ Yunho keeps rubbing Sunggyu’s head, “Still hurt, baby..?” Sunggyu just nod. Yunho was rubbing and kissing Sunggyu’s head, “There you go… All better…” Yunho cup Sunggyu’s face to look at him. “What a strong boy..” Yunho ruffles Sunggyu’s hair. “Look, Minnie. Sunggyu didn’t cry… I believe you will cry if you hit by two giant kid plus a hard rock wall.” Changmin look at Yunho and whine, “Dad..eh, No. Hyung…~~~” Kyuhyun that sit beside Changim just rolls his eyes. “It’s not that we didn’t know what kind of ‘relationship’ you have..” Ryeowook just chuckles to hear his boyfriend’s remark.

 

Onew squirming in Changmin tight grip, “Hyung..~~can you let go of me now..?” Henry also gives pleading eyes to Kyunyun that circle his hand tightly on Henry’s waist. “Just if both of you promise that you will not knock down your brother again.” Ryewook give a stern look to both of Onew and Henry. “I didn’t knock Gyugyu..It’s him!” Onew accused Henry. “No! I don’t. Henry just wants to hug Gyugyu..” Henry gives his best puppy eyes. Ryewook sighs and told Changmin and Kyuhyun to let go them. Henry and Onew run to his brother.

 

Before Onew and Henry can reach him, Sunggyu make a ‘stop’ gesture to both of them,“No more hugging.” The giant kid whines at his brother, “Hyung..~~~~” Meanwhile the others just laughs to see how cute the triplet. “Sassy…” Yunho gave a simple comment. Sunggyu just realize his big sunbae, without wasting of time, Sunggyu bow to them. “Aigioo..no need too formal around us Sunggyu-yah..” Yunho ruffles Sunggyu’s hair. Ryeowook come to Sunggyu and inspect his body, “Did you hurt anywhere, gyu?” Sunggyu shakes his head, “I’m fine, Hyung.” Ryewook hugs Sunggyu, “Good. I’m afraid the kids break your bone.” Sunggyu just chuckles. “We want hugs too..~~~” Onew and Henry whines when he saw Ryeowook hugging Sunggyu.

 

Sunggyu rolls his eyes to the childishness. “Come here,” Sunggyu open his arms. “Just don’t crash me down.” Onew and Henry gives bear hugs for his brother. “Triplet hugs!!!” Henry shouts. “Aishh..!!! Don’t shout!” Sunggyu said grumpily. “Grandpa.” Everyone laugh with Onew’s remark. Everyone settles down after the chaos. Sunggyu sit on the floor with Onew and Henry between him. Changmin, Yunho and Kyuhyun sit on the sofa while Ryeowook sit on Kyuhyun’s laps. “Gyu-ah..What do you think about Key and Woohyun subunit?” Onew suddenly ask. Sunggyu just shrug his shoulder. “Good, I think.” “Its look suspicious to me,” Changmin comment. “Yeah. I think the same too. It’s just like SM just want to show something. You know.. To tell people that Woolim and SM are in good terms.” Henry tells what he thinks. “Yeah.. There are lots of rumors too. Netizen really good in this kind of things..” Onew add. “Yeah. Did you read about Sunggyu’s screen time on Running Man? They said it's being cut. And also about Woohyun cried on..” Before Henry can finish his sentence, Onew nudged Henry’s waist while Ryeowook shot a dagger to him. Henry sheepishly says ‘sorry’.

 

Sunggyu just smiles to hear those words. “It’s ok..” Sunggyu pat Henry’s head. “Let’s look at the bright side. There some blog that I had read, said that maybe we can make another subunit like Key and Woohyun. Oh, maybe not subunit, but a lineup. Vocal lineup. That will be mind blowing! You know..me.. Ryeowook Hyung..Yesung Hyung..Taeyon.. Luna..” Sunggyu smile when he said the girl’s name. “How about me? Hyung also main vocal in Suju too, ok..” Kyuhyun was trying to protest when Sunggyu didn’t say his name. “Me too! I have a great voice too, Hyung..” Onew said. “How about us? Did we didn’t get to the standard’s par?” Yunho said while Changmin nods his head, agree with Yunho. Sunggyu rolls his eyes, “Whatever. The main point here is someone that has a great voice. If you think you are, you in. If not, you out. End of discussion.” Everyone laugh with Sunggyu’s way to end the discussion. “I thought he will stutter..” Changmin comment. “Me too. That was really sassy Sunggyu. You learn a lot from Heechul Hyung,” Kyuhyun agree with Changmin, he thinks Sunggyu will stutter when they gag him. “Hyung, is that mean you admit that you have a great voice?” Henry asks Sunggyu. “Of course.. I am the lead vocal after all..” Sunggyu smirks. “Sassy..!” Everyone said in unison. “I learn from the best.” Everyone burst into laughter with Sunggyu's remark.