Chapter 47

Hyungie, Daddy and Papa

Changmin pursed his lips, pouting with Heechul. “Sit Minnie-yah..” Heechul instruct Changmin to sit beside Woohyun. “Where’s your daddy?” Heechul ask for the second times. Changmin kick Heechul’s leg under the table. Changmin really didn’t want Woohyun to know what kind of relationship that he has with Yunho. “OUCH! SHIM CHANGMIN WHAT’S THAT FOR?” Heechul shouts at Changmin. Almost every eye was on them that moment. Changmin bow to every one for Heechul loudness. “What’s wrong?” Someone asks from behind Changmin. Before Changmin can answer his daddy’s question, Heechul beat him. “He kicks me. Your spoil brat baby just kicks me,” Heechul said dramatically. Woohyun who saw Yunho, get up from his seat and greet his sunbaae. Yunho just pats Woohyun’s shoulder.

 

“So, what do you want to know, Hyung?” Yunho asks Heechul when he takes his seat beside Heechul. “Jaejoong,” just that what’s Heechul said. “Ok.. What’s wrong with him?” Yunho ask stupidly. Heechul groans with Yunho’s answer. Heechul know that Yunho already knows. Well, he already talked briefly on the phone. “Don’t play dumb Jung Yunho,” Heechul roll his eyes. Yunho chuckles with the impatient Diva. ‘What’s so special about the baby hamster until he can make the Diva being this impatient and Jaejoong practically obsessed with the baby hamster. Also should not forget about the deject bunny.’ “You need to be more specific, Hyung. I didn’t know what do you want, so I didn’t know what I should tell you,” Yunho tried to explain to the impatient Diva while Woohyun just being silenced on his seat.

 

“How serious are Jaejoong Sunbae and Sunggyu?” Woohyun asks suddenly after watching silently Yunho and Heechul bickering. Yunho looks at Woohyun. “Hemm.. How serious they are.. I also didn’t know. I don’t get any chance to meet Jaejoong, beside they just meet once right?” Yunho asks for conformation. Both of them, Woohyun and Changmin just nods. “Don’t tell me Jaejoong didn’t tell you anything..” Heechul was squinting his eyes. Heechul knows that they still in the good term all this while. They maybe not in the same group anymore, but Jaejoong always closes to both of them especially, Yunho. “It’s not like he didn’t tell us anything and it would be lying if we say that. It’s just we really didn’t know how far their relationship. Besides, it’s too early to evaluate their relationship since they just meet once,” Changmin said after being silent for a while.

 

Woohyun sigh when he heard what Changmin told them. Yunho looks at Changmin, both of them feel bad toward Woohyun and Heechul. Even they didn’t know Woohyun very much, but they can feel how Woohyun’s feels. That boy is really afraid of losing Sunggyu, so do Heechul. The Diva also raises their concern. They love the Diva Hyung, Heechul may look like individualistic and didn’t care about others beside himself, but that’s not true. People may misunderstand his sharp tongue, but that’s it, Heechul has a very kind heart. He is with them when DBSK fell apart. Heechul was always there when they need him. Heechul also said that they should not end their friendship with Jaejoong, Junsu and Yoochun, even when they not part of DBSK anymore. Heechul was also the bridged for them and Jaejoong. They feel obligated to help his Hyung. Beside this is first time Heechul act like this after Hangeng left the group or specific left him.

 

“We didn’t know how far their relationship, but we know that Jaejoong cares about Sunggyu. In fact really care at the same level as his cared with Changmin, maybe more than that,” Yunho said and just get a nod from Changmin. “I think it’s more. He never was being that happy. Even when he was being with us,” Changmin add. Yunho smirk, “Why? Did Minnie get jealous..?” Changmin look at his hand, “A little..” Yunho was smiling. Yes, he knows that Changmin will get jealous. It will be a lie if he’s not. Changmin have already get used to the attention that he gets from Yunho and Jaejoong. Changmin even complain to Yunho when Jaejoong used uncle instead of ‘papa’ that’s they always used.

 

Yes. Yunho, Jaejoong and Changmin were in an open relationship in their DBSK’s time. Yunho was daddy, Jaejoong was Papa and Changmin is baby Changmin. While Yoochun and Junsu always the uncle. They still continue their relationship after the separation of DBSK but their relationship become idle and worsen with time. Jaejoong feel abandoned by their little family while Changmin continue with Yunho as daddy/baby relationship without Jaejoong. Both of them really feel bad toward Jaejoong but nothing that they can do. They can’t meet everyday like before even to meet outside was impossible for them. Changmin did have a hard time without Jaejoong, since Jaejoong like to pamper him more than Yunho. Jaejoong always soft and loving while Yunho more strict daddy. Thanks God, Yunho become more understanding and as time goes by Yunho take Jaejoong place too. That’s when they decided to end their relationship with Jaejoong.

 

They did drift apart, Jaejoong stop contacted them. Even when Changmin or Yunho called him and invite to meet up, Jaejoong will find 100 of excuses. There where Heechul play his role as middle person or peacemaker. They reconcile because of Heechul. They will be in debt with Heechul for the rest of their life. That’s why they want to help Heechul. Not just Heechul, but also their past lover Jaejoong. “Can I ask both of you something?” Changmin suddenly ask. Heechul and Woohyun look at Changmin with full of curiosity. “What is it?” Woohyun ask. “Well.. What do you think about open relationship? Did you all.. Didn’t mind to be in an open relationship?” Changmin’s question makes Woohyun’s eyes widen!