Chapter 18

Hyungie, Daddy and Papa

Jaejoong wake up first. He wakes up while Sunggyu is in his embrace. Last night was really amazing! Sunggyu was doing such an amazing job in bed. They went for a few of rounds more until both of the exhausted. Sunggyu fall asleep on the last round and Jaejoong clean his body and Sunggyu’s body. He loves to see that body, smooth and milky white skin. He like the feeling when Sunggyu in his embrace. He likes when Sunggyu resting his head on his chest. Jaejoong love those cute chubby cheeks. Jaejoong love those rosy lips. Jaejoong kiss those lips once again. He loves waking up in this kind of situation.

 

Jaejoong stares at Sunggyu’s face for 30 minutes before he decides to take a shower. Jaejoong kiss his baby for the last time before he gets up from the bed. When he looks his reflection in the mirror, his mind plays back what had happened last night. ‘This bathroom will not be the same anymore..’ Jaejoong smile for those memories. Jaejoong was being in the bathroom for about 20 minutes. When Jaejoong back to his bedroom, he can see Sunggyu still fast asleep.

 

Jaejoong didn’t want to wake up his baby yet, so he went to the walk in closet to find his cloth. Jaejoong settle with simple white V-neck and sweat pants. He decides to take clothes for Sunggyu while he in the walk in closet. He decides to take the same thing as he wears for Sunggyu. ‘We would look like a couple.. ‘He chuckles with his own thought. ‘May be I should bath Sunggyu this morning too..’Jaejoong go to his room with a mischievous smile on his face.

 

Jaejoong climb to the bed. ‘You so pretty baby..’ Jaejoong is caressing Sunggyu’s cheek before waking him up. Jaejoong give a kiss on Sunggyu’s lips. “Wake up baby boy…” Sunggyu stirred and whimpered. Jaejoong shower Sunggyu’s face with kisses. “Rise and shine, baby…” Sunggyu push Jaejoong, hating his sleep being disturbed. “Wake up sleepy head..” Jaejoong chuckles to see the overloaded cuteness from Sunggyu. Sunggyu whimper and mumble incoherent words when Jaejoong tried to wake him up. ‘You look so innocent like this baby…

 

Jaejoong try again, this time Sunggyu pull the comforter to cover his head. “Daddy..go away..” Sunggyu said in his hoarse voice. Jaejoong really pleased when Sunggyu didn’t forget to call him ‘daddy’. Jaejoong pull down the comforter. “Come on baby… It’s time to wake up.. You need to take your bath and then breakfast, baby…” Sunggyu slowly open his eyes. He looks at the clock that hangs on the wall prettily. Sunggyu growls when he sees the time, “It’s just 10 am… Let me sleep more..~~~~” Sunggyu whine and close his eyes back.

 

“No.No.No baby….”Jaejoong takes the comforter that covers Sunggyu’s body. Jaejoong throw the comforter on the floor. Sunggyu’s eyes wide open with the sudden action. “What the..” ‘HELL!’ Sunggyu almost curses to Jaejoong but stop when he realizes his state. Sunggyu covers his private area with a pillow. Jaejoong chuckles on Sunggyu’s cute antics. Jaejoong take the pillow from Sunggyu’s hand. “It’s not like I never saw you , baby…” Sunggyu shoots a death glare to Jaejoong.

 

Sunggyu try to sit up, but his lower back really hurt! He groans and frowns. Jaejoong really worry to see his baby in pain. Jaejoong run to his baby and help Sunggyu to sit. “Are you ok, baby..?” Sunggyu look at Jaejoong in disbelief. “Of course I’m not ok.” Sunggyu is really in a grumpy mood. His back is killing him and his sleep being disturbed! “Did you want a painkiller?” Jaejoong ask worriedly. That was such a good suggestion from Jaejoong, so Sunggyu just nods. Jaejoong feel bad for Sunggyu, after a few of rounds his back must be like HELL! “Baby… you need to take your breakfast first before taking the painkiller.. and you may want to take a bath before that…”

 

That’s true.. Even after Jaejoong hyung cleaned my body last night, I still smell like sweat and ... I need a shower!’ Sunggyu think for a moment. Sunggyu try to get up, but being stopped by Jaejoong. “Where are you going?” Sunggyu rolls his eyes. “Shower of course.” Jaejoong look at him with a disapproving look. “Daddy will bath you baby..” Sunggyu sigh. “No, thank you.” Jaejoong give questioning look. “Baby…” Jaejoong try to coax his baby. “I believe that will not be just a simple bath..So, it’s better I take the showers by myself..” Jaejoong is still giving the disapproving looks when Sunggyu insist to shower by himself. “I don’t think I can take another round..”

 

Jaejoong tried his best to plead, but Sunggyu firm with his decision. “Baby… Daddy promise it will be just innocent bath..Ok?” Sunggyu rolls his eyes. ‘Just like I will believe that..beside I also can’t believe my own self!’ “No.” Sunggyu said with firmer tone. Jaejoong sigh with Sunggyu’s stubbornness. “Ok. But let’s daddy carries you to the bathroom.” Jaejoong said in defeated. Sunggyu raise his brow. “Daddy promise..no more naughty time..” Jaejoong walk to the bathroom. Sunggyu can hear water running, he sure Jaejoong fill the bathtub for him.

 

When the bathtub is full, Jaejoong back to picking up Sunggyu. Jaejoong pick Sunggyu bridal style. When they are in the bathroom, Jaejoong put Sunggyu on the toilet seat. Jaejoong want to help his baby to brush his teeth, but Sunggyu declined it. “I know how to brush my own teeth..” Sunggyu said in annoyed. “Baby…” Jaejoong try to be patience with his grumpy baby. “My back may be sore but not my hand.” Sunggyu talk back and Jaejoong didn’t like it! Not even a bit!

 

“What daddy told you about ‘talk back’?” Jaejoong used dangerous tone. Sunggyu can sense it. “Your back already sore, daddy doesn’t think you want to add more to it..” Jaejoong give a warning to his baby. Sunggyu definitely didn’t want any adding to his sore back. ‘It’s better do not push Jaejoong Hyung too much..’ “I’m sorry, daddy…” Jaejoong pleased with that. “Now open up.” Sunggyu open his mouth and allow Jaejoong brush his teeth. “That’s my little boy…” Jaejoong praise his baby.

 

After finish brushing Sunggyu’s teeth, Jaejoong carry Sunggyu and put him in the bathtub. Sunggyu give a look to Jaejoong. “Ok..Daddy will be in the kitchen to make breakfast for us. Call daddy when you finish..” Jaejoong said reluctantly. Sunggyu just give a simple ‘K’ for Jaejoong instruction. Jaejoong walk out of the bathroom, but leave the bathroom’s door open. He walks with heavy steps.

 

Sunggyu feels so relaxing once he in the warm bathtub. It’s just a healing for his body. Sunggyu was in the water for about 15 minutes when he feels the urge to pee. ‘Better I am going right now before Jaejoong Hyung coming.Well…you will never know what he’s going to do…’ Sunggyu get out from the bathtub with a lighter body. His back is not sore as before. After finishing his business, Sunggyu is cleaning his body under the shower. He feels so fresh after the shower. Sunggyu went out from the bathroom with a towel on his waist and on his head. Sunggyu wears the clothes that Jaejoong leave for him on the bed. While he busy drying his hair, Jaejoong enter the room with displeased face. Sunggyu know he is in trouble.