Chapter 33

Hyungie, Daddy and Papa

Second update for today!!! (^0^)

 


 

Sunggyu had been dragged by Onew to level 3. “Where are we going, Jinki-ahh..?” Sunggyu ask when they in the elevator. “Just follow me, Hyung.” Jinki give his sweetest smiles ever. Sunggyu give up on asking, he just follows Onew where ever he goes. After walking for a while, Onew open one of the doors for dancing dancing room. Sunggyu really shocked when someone launches a big bear hug to him. “Hyung..!!!!” That person shouts in his ear. Sunggyu lose his balance and fall hard on the floor with that person on top of him. That person just laughs. “Jinki, what are you doing? Come join me?” Sunggyu frown. ‘Join him?’ Before he can find the answer who the hell is the person on top of him, Onew already on top of him too!

 

“OH MY GOD!!! WHAT YOU GUYS DOING??!!” Sunggyu eyes still shut and can hear someone’s shouting, he know that voice. It’s Kim Ryeowook. The man on top of Sunggyu was ignoring Ryeowook and keeps hugging Sunggyu that lying flat on the floor. “You soo.. Squishy Hyung..” that man nuzzles his face on Sunggyu’s neck. Sunggyu still can’t figure who’s that man. “Henry-ah… I want to hug Hyung too..” Onew whine to that man. ‘Ok..Now I know who’s this person..HENRY.’ Henry refuses to let go Sunggyu, “No! I saw you hug Hyung on the parking lot.” Sunggyu was coughed; feel hard to breath with the weight on him.

 

Ryeowook try to pry the poor hamster, but no avail, until someone picks the two giant kids from him. Sunggyu feel real relief when they take Onew and Henry from him. Sunggyu can hear Onew and Henry whines. Sunggyu close his eyes and coughing. He really needs an air! While Sunggyu still lying on the floor, he can feel someone put hands on both his armpits and lift him up. Sunggyu open (wide) his eyes when someone lifts him up. But Sunggyu can’t see that person face because his face already on that person’s shoulder. That person was carrying Sunggyu on his hip. Sunggyu spontaneously circle his hands on that person’s neck. That person was also rubbing Sunggyu’s back to calm him down.

 

That person puts Sunggyu down to sit on the sofa that have at the corner of the room. That person was caressing Sunggyu’s chubby cheek. “Are you ok, baby?” that person asked. Sunggyu nods as an answer. Sunggyu lift his head and see that person face. His eyes widen!

 

Meanwhile, at the cafeteria, Key and Woohyun surprise with the sudden ‘pretty’ intruder (based on Woohyun). “Heechul Hyung?” Key was shrieking. Heechul sit beside Key, that mean in front of Woohyun, that throwing daggers to the pretty man from the beginning. Heechul cross his legs elegantly. Well, everything about Kim Heechul is elegant. “Stop with that attitude, Nam. We are in the same boat right now.” Heechul said while taking off his sunglasses. Woohyun raises his brow. Heechul look at Key, “Key-ah..get me an Americano one..” Key look displeased with the instruction. “Why…??” Heechul give a look at the small diva. Key gulps and reluctantly get up from his seat.

 

“What do you mean ‘we in the same boat’, Hyung?” Woohyun folded his arms to his chest. Heechul sigh. “Did you don’t know or just pretend you don’t know?” Woohyun rolls his eyes. “Hyung, I will not ask if I know.” Woohyun contain himself from retorts. Even he didn’t like this pretty man; he’s still his big sunbae. “Jaejoong.” The only word that was coming out from Heechul’s mouth. “What’s wrong with Jaejoong Sunbae?” Woohyun was trying to act as cool as he can. “Woohyun…You know what I mean..” Woohyun huffed with Heechul’s answer. “You're the one that was introduced them.” Woohyun can’t help himself from retorted. “Yes.. I know..”

 

“I think I know your feeling right now, Woohyun-ahh..” Woohyun was smirking. “Good for you.” Heechul chuckles with Woohyun’s remark. “Did you know how hard for me to make Sunggyu accept me? I did many things to get his attention, but did you know that in our early relationship, his lips just had your name? I.. kind of jealous with you. Even right now.. I still feel jealous.. But not as big as before.” Heechul chuckles with his last sentences. Woohyun kind of shocked with the sudden confession. He didn’t know that Heechul feel that way to him and Sunggyu always talks about him. He feels warm in his heart.

 

“I’ve been thinking the whole night. I’ve tried to figure out why Sunggyu open to Jaejoong easily. Ok. Part of it was because of me. I turned him into someone that more open to others. Applause for myself.” Woohyun rolls his eyes. ‘Such a Diva..’ Heechul continue, “And I also didn’t know whether I should be glad about it or not. Did you know how I get his attention?” Woohyun just shakes his head. ‘Why he need to tell me about it? To brag about it?’ Heechul rolls his eyes, “No. I’m not bragging about it.” Woohyun eyes widen. “How do you know what I think?” Heechul just smirks with Woohyun’s reaction. “It’s written all over your face.”

 

“I just did what you always did.” That’s what Heechul had told Woohyun and Woohyun was really confused about it. “Pampering him. Comforting him. That was what you always did. Something that you forget when you started to know and dating Kibum..” Woohyun eyes widen. “How..How do you know about it?” Woohyun stutter. “I have my way, Nam.” Heechul smirks. ‘It’s just a short period. No one knows about it. They ended right after their first . Neither Woohyun nor Key has been feeling some sparks in their heart and it’s just or you can say it’s just an experiment. They already agree to stay as a best friend.’ “Did..Did Sunggyu know about this?” Heechul just shrug. “I don’t know. Even if he knows, it’s not from me.”

 

“Hyung.. You take advantage of my situation..” Heechul huffed with the accusing from Woohyun. “You were the one that neglecting him, now you blame me? What a brat you are.” Woohyun eyes dropping when he hears the word ‘neglecting’. ‘Yes, Heechul Hyung was right. Totally right. He is the one that neglects Sunggyu first. He is the one that makes Sunggyu find comfort from someone else. And that person is Heechul Hyung. Heechul Hyung that was using everything that he can to win Sunggyu. Heechul Hyung the one that add more meaning in Sunggyu’s life other than just the Infinite. Heechul Hyung also the one that makes Sunggyu easily open with others compared that before.’  

 

“May be we can meet another time to discuss further this thing,” Heechul said when he saw Key already coming with Americano in his hand. Woohyun just nodded. “Call me when you free, Hyung.” Heechul put his sunglasses back and uncross his legs. ‘He definitely epitome of beauty..’ That’s what Woohyun think when he saw Heechul. Woohyun admit it. Heechul gets up before Key arrives at their table. Heechul walking to Key and take his drink. Key sits back in his seat. “What both of you talking about?” Key ask with full of curiosity. “Let’s talk about it later beside, I also have something to ask you. Before that, we have a meeting to attend. Let’s go.” Woohyun already standing on his feet, but Key still sits on his seat. “Lead the way Kim. I don’t know where the meeting is.” Key smirks. “I thought you know the way.”