Chapter 58

Hyungie, Daddy and Papa

Sunggyu get up from his position and give a peck on Heechul’s cheek, “Sorry, Hyung. I need to go now.” Before Heechul can regain his mind, Sunggyu has already walked away. Sunggyu stop at the door before unlocking the door. “Hyung, you may want to tidy yourself before you walk out of from this practice room. Don’t worry, I will gives some time for you to get ready,” Sunggyu said and wink at Heechul and that make the diva bit his own lips, trying not to curse out loud. Sunggyu open the door and greeted by Myungsoo’s worried face. “Are you OK, Hyung?” Myungsoo ask worriedly. “Where is Heechul Hyung, Gyu-ahh?” Eunhyuk ask Sunggyu and the hamster just smile. “Don’t worry.. I’m fine and Heechul Hyung also fine. I think we should go now. Thank you for today, Hyung.” Sunggyu smile sweetly to his Hyung. Shindong ruffles Sunggyu’s hair, “Aigoo.. Did our sweet, cute gyugyu already back..?” Sunggyu whining when Shindong messing with his hair. They just laugh with Sunggyu’s cute antic. Sunggyu take a leave before Heechul come out from the practice room.

 

Myungsoo confuse with his leader, since Sunggyu had been smiling from the moment the hamster leader came out of from the practice room until now while they are waiting for Woohyun and their manager at the lobby. “Hyung.. Did..” before Myungsoo can finish his sentence, they heard their manager calling them. Sunggyu smile sweetly at Jungryul, Woohyun and Key. “I think Sunggyu Hyung mood already Ok,” Key whisper in Woohyun’s ear. Woohyun ignoring Key’s statement, but his mind can’t deny that statement. ‘Sunggyu look cheerful. Did he already make up with Heechul Hyung?’

 

Sunggyu greet Key warmly this time, he gives his best smile for the little diva. They wait for their manager to get the car and they also get to chat a little. Sunggyu feel more comfortable with the little diva right now. It’s not he didn’t like Key, but the little diva relationship with Woohyun make Sunggyu feel a bit awkward. Sunggyu is indeed closed with Onew, but he never close with other SHINee’s member. Sunggyu just cross path with them on the music show, not like Onew, they close because of Ryeowook. The eternal maknae of Suju, the one that introduced both of them and Sunggyu really glad about it, because he now has someone that loves to eat chicken like him!

 

They wave goodbye to Key when Jungryul arrive. Sunggyu sit at the front with the manager this time, to be honest, yes, he still didn’t want to face Woohyun. Sunggyu look at his phone and smirk when he sees someone’s name giving him not a single message but almost 10 messages. Sunggyu laugh when he read his Diva Hyung was ranting in the messages. Sunggyu sent to Heechul, ‘Serve you right!’  Jungryul look at Sunggyu that still laughing. “What’s so funny, Gyu-ah..?” Jungryul ask and that make the leader look to him. Sunggyu smile sweetly at his manager and said, “Nothing.. Just  reading messages from Heechul Hyung.” Jungryul glance at the hamster, “Reconcile already with Heechul?”

 

Jungryul’s question, not just make Sunggyu look at the manager but also the other two members at the back. Especially Woohyun, he’s dying to know what the current condition between Sunggyu and Heechul. “Emm. You can say like that,” Sunggyu said while nodding his head and back his attention to his phone. “So.. You admit that you had a fight with Heechul?” Jungryul ask again, but this time Sunggyu didn’t look at his manager, “You can say like that.” Jungryul glance again to the leader, he really didn’t like how Sunggyu responded to his question. “Why you had a fight with him?” Jungryul’s question makes Sunggyu mind back to what Heechul done to him and that make the hamster snorts, “Oh, please don’t remind me what actually happened…” Sunggyu answer make Jungryul wants to know more about it.

 

“But don’t worry. We are good now.” Sunggyu said before Jungryul can ask any question. Jungryul also take a hint that Sunggyu already wants to end their conversation. Meanwhile Woohyun at the back feel relentless since Sunggyu already have a good relationship with Heechul and also about what Hoya had told him. ‘Did he really know about me and Kibum? How did he know about it? How far he knows about it?’ Woohyun sigh because none of his questions can be answered. Myungsoo look at his Greasy Hyung, “What’s wrong Hyung? Do you have any problems?” Myungsoo ask with his voice lace with concern. “I’m fine Myungsoo-ah.. Don’t worry.. Hyung just worried about the collaboration..” Woohyun look and give assuring smile to Myungsoo. “Don’t worry, Hyung. Everything will be fine.”

 

When they arrive, they being greeted by Dongwoo and Sungjong from the living room. Woohyun walk to his bedroom, meanwhile Sunggyu and Myungsoo join Sungjong and Dongwoo in the living room. “Where are both of you going? I thought both of you free after the filming,” Dongwoo ask while his eyes still fix on the tv. “Woohyun Hyung had a meeting at SM, so we went they too, and we got to watched Super Junior practice!” Myungsoo said excitedly. Sungjong sit straight when he heard what Myungsoo had said and whine because he can’t join them. Sunggyu feel really tired, he wants to go to his room, but part of him didn’t want to face Woohyun. After a few minutes debating with his own self, Sunggyu make the decision to go to his room. ‘Argh.. Whose care? That my room too.’ “Guys, I go to my room first.” The other members answered with simple ‘Ok, Hyung’.

 

Sunggyu enter his room and greeting by Woohyun, who sit on his bed. “Hyung…” Woohyun tried to call his leader, but being ignored by Sunggyu. “Sunggyu-ahh…” Woohyun tried to call by name but still being ignored by Sunggyu. Woohyun grab Sunggyu’s wrist just to get attention from the older. “Gyu-ah.. I’m really sorry.. I know I should not ask you that question..” Sunggyu sigh when he heard Woohyun apologize to him. “I’m sorry Gyu-ahh.. I’m.. I’m just afraid…” Woohyun lowered his head, but his hand still holding Sunggyu’s wrist. The word ‘afraid’ capture Sunggyu’s ears, “Afraid? What are you afraid of Woohyun-ah..” Woohyun’s hand shaking when Sunggyu ask the question and that make the leader worried about Woohyun.

 

“Woohyun-ahh.. What happen..? What are you afraid of?,” Sunggyu said while his hand Woohyun’s locks. Woohyun still silent and that make the leader more worried, “Hyun-ahh.. you know you can tell Hyung enything, right?” Woohyun tighten his grip, “Hyung.. I’m.. I’m afraid of losing you…” Woohyun bite his lower lip to prevent his tears from dropping. Sunggyu shocked on what he heard, “Woohyun-ah…” Sunggyu bring Woohyun closer and hug him tightly.