Chapter 12

Hyungie, Daddy and Papa

“Let’s go, baby.” But Sunggyu didn’t attempt to make any step. Sunggyu look at Jaejoong and said, “I need to make a phone call.” To be honest it’s all lies. He needs to sort his mind. “Who are you going to call, baby?” Jaejoong ask curiously. ‘Hope it’s not Heechul Hyung.

 

“hemm?? Emmm..I’m going to call..my manager. Yes, my manager. I need to confirm something with him.” Sunggyu praise himself for his quick thinking. Even Jaejoong doubting Sunggyu’s answer, he makes the decision to let it go this time. “Don’t make it too long, ok baby.” Jaejoong kiss Sunggyu’s cheek before he walks out of the room.

 

OMG!!! I said it again!!! What’s wrong with me?’ Sunggyu grab his hair. ‘I should hate all this kind of affections and attentions! Why I enjoy it? Why? Why??? I should push Jaejoong Hyung. But to see those kind and hopeful face.. I don’t have any heart to push him. Why I can’t push him? Even Heechul Hyung, I manage to push (at an early stage their ‘relationship’.)’

 

No. This is wrong. The warmth in his heart when Jaejoong Hyung called him baby, or when Jaejoong referring himself as daddy instead of hyung, or even when his tongue betrayed him by calling Jaejoong ‘daddy’. This is ultimately wrong. But why with Jaejoong Hyung everything seems right?’

Sunggyu feels so frustrated. ‘Should I play along? Where this thing is heading on to? Should I ask Jaejoong Hyung? What he actually wants from me? But will I be able to ask him?’ Sunggyu feel he wants to hit his head on the wall. Too many questions that need to be answered. Sunggyu grab his hair with his both hands.

 

Sunggyu hears Jaejoong call him from the kitchen. He takes his phone from the table and walk out of the room. He didn’t even bother to fix his messy hair. Sunggyu go straight to the kitchen and sit. The bibimbap on the table definitely look delicious, but… he just uninterested. Since, there are many questions in his mind.

 

“What’s wrong, baby?” Jaejoong ask. When Sunggyu hears the word ‘baby’, he knows he can’t take it anymore. He needs to spill everything. “Why you keep calling me ‘baby’?” Sunggyu’s out of the blue question make Jaejoong startle. He didn’t think that Sunggyu will confront him this fast. “Baby..Daddy…”

 

Before Jaejoong can finish his sentence, Sunggyu has already attacked him with so many questions! “And what this ‘daddy’ thingy? What all this excessive affection? Why you do this to me? What do you want from me?!” Sunggyu can’t contain his frustration anymore. He almost shouts at the last question.

 

Jaejoong stand beside Sunggyu and rub Sunggyu’s stiff body. He can tell that his baby really stress about this thing. ‘Did he move to fast?’ Jaejoong start to doubt himself. “Sunggyu-yah..How about you eat first..Daddy..no. Hyung knows that you are hungry.” Sunggyu look at Jaejoong in disbelief. ‘How comes he eats in this kind of situation???!’ Sunggyu shouts in his mind. “I need an answers Jaejoong Hyung.”

 

Jaejoong can see the seriousness on Sunggyu’s face. Jaejoong grabbing Sunggyu’ hand and said, “Let’s talk in the living room.” Jaejoong guide Sunggyu to the living room. When they got in the living room, Jaejoong make Sunggyu sit beside him.

 

They sit silently in a few of minutes. “I attracted to you, Sunggyu.” Jaejoong confess. Sunggyu raise his eyebrow. ‘Did Jaejoong Hyung just confess to me?’ Sunggyu is waiting for another explanation. “I really like you, Sunggyu.” Jaejoong look in Sunggyu’s eyes.

 

“Are you..Confess to me, Hyung?” Sunggyu ask in disbelief. “Yes, I am Kim Sunggyu.” Jaejoong is answering with full of confidence. Sunggyu eyes widen in a shock. ‘How come someone like Kim Jaejoong can feel attracted to me?

 

Jaejoong chuckles to see Sunggyu’s face. “You. Kim Sunggyu, can be so adorable, cute and y at the same time. Furthermore.. You really beautiful Sunggyu..” Sunggyu blush with the praise. “Don’t make a joke, Hyung. You are the one that pretty and y here.”

 

Jaejoong smirk on Sunggyu’s remark. “So..You did think that I’m pretty and.. y.. did you attract to me, Sunggyu-yah..?” Jaejoong ask seductively. “Who’s on earth is not attracted to you?” Sunggyu blurted out. ‘Oh! My GOD!’ Sunggyu cover his mouth. “At least our feeling is ‘mutual’,” Jaejoong said in a playful manner. Sunggyu roll his eyes as Jaejoong attempt to . The atmosphere around them becomes lighter.

“So, what the hell with the ‘daddy/baby’ thingy?” Sunggyu ask in a disrespectful manner. “Sunggyu-yah..You know that I didn’t tolerate with that kind of attitude, right? I bet Heechul Hyung also didn’t approve it.” Jaejoong can see Sunggyu fidgeting when he said Heechul’s name.  “Why? You don’t like it? You seem to enjoy it too.” Sunggyu is blushing madly.

 

Jaejoong enjoy teasing Sunggyu. He likes to see the pink shaded on Sunggyu’s face, but he knows that he need to stop. “Sunggyu–yah..,Have you ever heard about ?” Jaejoong know he needs to start to explain if he want Sunggyu become his baby. “?” Sunggyu ask in confusion.

 

“ is about a relationship that one partner being more dominant. Usually in caring and loving manner. The dominant like to takes cares every aspect of his partner. At least for me.” Jaejoong chuckles at his last sentence. “I like my partner dependent on me.” Sunggyu really focus on what Jaejoong going to say.

 

“Though..It may also include disciplining the partner”. Sunggyu’s eyes widen again when he heard the word ‘disciplining’. Jaejoong chuckles to see Sunggyu’s reaction. “It may involve punishment.” Jaejoong try to tease Sunggyu.

 

“Punishment??!!” Sunggyu almost jump from the seat. Jaejoong giggles. It’s definitely reaction that he predicted. “Daddy will not give any punishment if his little one being a good boy…” Sunggyu try to distant himself from Jaejoong. ‘Punishment? This is bad…

 

“Hyung will not abuse you Sunggyu-yah.. Don’t worry, I’m not sadistic or into . It’s just like disciplining a kid. Timeout, early bedtime, no ice cream, no playtime... Something that is suitable for a toddler.” Sunggyu just nods. ‘That the meaning of time out from the earlier…’. “But if you are too naughty… maybe you will earn spanking.”

 

“SPANKING?!” Sunggyu jump from his seat. ‘He not misheard, right? Jaejoong used the word ‘spanking’, right?’ Sunggyu look at Jaejoong in horror. Jaejoong grab Sunggyu wrist and guide him to sit. “As Hyung told you before..You will not get punished if you are being a good boy..” But it’s still can’t easy Sunggyu’s mind.

 

“It also may or may not involve ageplay,” Jaejoong continue. “Ageplay?” Sunggyu ask in confusion again. ‘There are too many terms that he is not familiar today..’ Sunggyu sigh. “Daddy will explain to you, baby.” Jaejoong can’t help to call Sunggyu ‘baby’. Sunggyu just like an open book to him. He just knows what in Sunggyu’s mind. “Ageplay is when one of the partner role-play as a person that younger than their real age.”

 

Sunggyu tries to digest every single info that Jaejoong giving to him. “This is ridiculous.” Sunggyu blurted out.