Chapter 7

Hyungie, Daddy and Papa

“HYUNG! WHERE ARE YOU? OH THANKS GOD, YOU STILL ALIVE! ARE YOU OK? WHERE ARE YOU? TELL ME SO I CAN FETCH YOU!”

 

Sunggyu roll his eyes with the dramatic Woohyun. “You such a drama queen, Woohyun-ah..” Heechul said and still laughing. “HEECHUL HYUNG?!OH GOD..!!! YOU DEFINITELY FORBIDE FROM SEEING SUNGGYU AFTER THIS!” Woohyun shouts at Heechul. Sunggyu frown a bit.

 

“Why??!!” Heechul ask in disbelief. “YOU SUCH A BAD INFLUENTS TO MY BABY LEADER!”. Woohyun want to continue his ranting, but Sunggyu already cut the connection. “Baby leader??!!”. Sunggyu said in annoyance. “How dare.. Ungrateful brat!” Sunggyu talk on his phone just like he is seeing Woohyun in person. Heechul and the others just laugh. Sunggyu huffed in annoyance.

 

Sunggyu’s phone rang again. This time Heechul answer the phone. Since he’s in the middle of eating, he makes the phone in loudspeaker. “HEECHUL HYUNG! YOU HANG UP ON ME? YOU WILL NEVER EVER SEE THE HAMSTER ANYMORE!”. Sunggyu cut the connection again. He didn’t want to hear any ranting from his band mate anymore.

 

All of them just laugh and looks at Sunggyu action. Sunggyu roll his eyes. And again, his phone rang. Heechul take it and answer it again. “Before you start ranting and shouting, let me tell you, I’M NOT THE ONE THAT HANG UP ON YOU!” Heechul shout at the last sentence. “Ooh.. God Hyung, that's loud. Do you want me to be deaf?” Woohyun said in a normal tone. Heechul roll his eyes and turn the phone to the loudspeaker. “Then, who?” Woohyun asks. “ME!” Sunggyu shouts.

 

“Hyung…why you do that to me..?” Woohyun whines. Sunggyu can’t help but roll his eyes again. “ I just told you the truth.. Heechul Hyung definitely a bad influence for you.. You never stay out the whole night without telling us first..” Before Woohyun can continue his rambling, Heechul shouts at him, “ HOW DARE YOU NAM WOOHYUN!”. Heechul cut the line. Everyone laughing at him.

 

For the 4th time the phone rang and this time Jaejoong pick up the call. “Yes, Nam Woohyun-sii..”. Woohyun silent for a while. “Emm.. Yes. Who’s this?” He asks. “ Jaejoong speaking right now.” Jaejoong said calmly. “Jaejoong..? Kim.. Kim Jaejoong?” Woohyun stuttering. Heechul and Sunggyu try not to laugh when they heard Wooohyun stuttering. “You just embarrassed yourself Woohyun-ahh..They heard everything..!” Heechul shout and laugh. “You such drama queen!!!”. Heechul added more. “Hyungggg…~~~” Woohyun whines and make us laugh more.

 

Sunggyu take the phone from Jaejoong and walk off from the kitchen to talk with Woohyun. All eyes on him. “Woohyun definitely will nag at him. He can be mother-hen sometimes.” Heechul tell the others. They can hear Sunggyu said he's fine and no need to come and no need to worry about him.

 

Sunggyu’s pov

 

I took the phone from Jaejoong Hyung. I need to calm Woohyun. I know how worried he is right now. I feel bad to Woohyun. I walk to the living room need some privacy from his nosy Hyung. “Woohyunie..” I tried to bring back Woohyun to the reality. “Did I just talk with Jaejoong-sunbaenim?”. I roll my eyes as I heard he asked me that stupid question. “Yes, you are.”

 

After Woohyun back to normal, he bombarded me with a lot of questions. “Where are you, Hyung? Are you ok, Hyung? Did you know how worried I am? I called you hundred of times. Why you didn’t pick up my call? I also sent hundred of massages. Why you didn’t reply it? Did you know I almost called the police? You really lucky Manager-hyung stop me.” I just listen Woohyun’s ranting. “Now, tell me where are you, Hyung? I will pick you up with manager-Hyung.” I just sighed to hear Woohyun’s nagging.

 

“I was at Jaejoong Hyung’s house. And I’m just fine. Don’t worry.” I tried to calm Woohyun. “Of course I’m worried, Hyung. You didn’t come back last night! You never did that. If you stay out, you will tell one of us.” Woohyun keep nagging. “I thought you will go to see your parents today.” I tried to distract him. “Yes, I am. And I’m on the way right now. Do you want to come? I will ask manager-Hyung to pick you up. Just give me the address.”

 

“It’s ok Woohyunie.. I will be fine. Besides, Heechul Hyung is with me. No need to worry. Just have a nice holiday with your parents..ok..?” I can hear Woohyun grumbles when he heard Heechul Hyung’s name. To be honest, I didn’t know what his problem with the Diva Hyung. Woohyun just sigh on the line. “Are you sure, you didn’t want to come with me? Mom will glad to see you, Hyung.” He asks me again. “I’m 100% sure Woohyun-ah..  Send my regards to your parents.”

 

“Hemm…Ok, Hyung.” After a long paused, he gave me an answer. “Call me if something happens. If you can’t reach me, call manager-hyung. Please answer your phone, Hyung!” I just roll my eyes to hear Woohyun nagging. Whose the nagger here?. “Ok. I will. Bye bye Woohyunie..”

 

“Bye, Hyung. Remember what I told you, Hyung!” I can’t help from rolling my eyes. “Ok. Bye. I will hang up the phone now. Bye.” I cut the connection. People said I’m the nagging grandpa in our group, but Woohyun can be such a mother-hen. I walk into the kitchen when I’m finished talking with Woohyun.

 

“Finish talking?” Heechul Hyung asks me. “hemm..” just that I give to him while I’m still looking at my phone. I sent a message to my manager, telling him that I’m fine and sorry to make him worry. I stand beside Heechul Hyung and I can feel Heechul Hyung put his hand on my waist but I ignore it. He pulls me closer to him. “Did he nags at you?” He asks me again. I just give a nod to him while my eyes still on the phone.

 

May be Heechul Hyung didn’t like my lack of reaction, he put both of his hands on my waist and make sit on his laps. I sat abruptly. I look at him while he just smiles sweetly and take my phone. “Hyung..~~~” I know, I am just whining like a little kid. “Eat your breakfast.” He instructs me. I try to take my phone back, but Heechul Hyung faster than me; he gave my phone to Jaejoong Hyung. I look at Jaejoong Hyung with my best puppy eyes, but he just smiles at me and pat my head. “Eat your breakfast first, baby.” I pout when Jaejoong Hyung is being on Heechul Hyung side. I pry Heechul Hyung hands from my waist and get up from his laps.

 

Woohyun’s pov

 

I just finish talking with Sunggyu. I am really worried last night when Sunggyu didn’t come to home. I tried to call and sent a hundred of massages, but Sunggyu didn’t respond to none of it.  To be honest, I am on the verge of panic. I almost call the police. Sunggyu never doing something like that. He will tell me or other members when he goes somewhere. If not, he will tell one of our managers.

 

I know that I’m being rude to Heechul Hyung today. But I can’t help it when it comes to Sunggyu. He has never done that! It’s not that I didn’t like Sunggyu being friend with Heechul Hyung, it’s just.. How I should put this thing up? I also didn’t know how to describe it. I sigh for the nth times…

 

I am just fine when Sunggyu started his friendship with Heechul Hyung. In fact, I also encourage him to be friend with that Diva Hyung. I think it’s going to be fun for him (may be a little bit too fun now). Heechul Hyung such a human network in Kpop industries. I know Sunggyu can get benefit from it. It’s not that Sunggyu using Heechul Hyung. It’s just that Sunggyu didn’t have many friends out of his circle. Sunggyu can be classified as introvert person. He tends to be shy and quiet around people that he barely knows. Once you start knowing him, actually he such a fun person to be with. He can be such a talkative person too.

 

When Heechul Hyung started to establish their friendship in media social, everyone knows that soon Sunggyu will start opening for other people. It’s a good thing, of course. Sunggyu start being friends with the other idols. He even now is bestfriend with Junhyung from Beast. He even meets Park Shin Hye with Heechul Hyung! Besides, Sunggyu friendship with Ryeowook Hyung and Shindong Hyung is already known to everyone, since both of them appeared in the same variety show. But when Sunggyu starts his friendship with Heechul Hyung, Sunggyu also start to close with everyone in Super Junior (they even adored him).

 

Sunggyu also being adored by Weekly Idol MC, Hyungdon Hyung and Defconn Hyung. May be they look like to ‘bully’ Sunggyu in the show. But behind it, they really like our hamster leader. I can say, Sunggyu basically their favorite, especially Hyungdeon Hyung. Shin Hyunjoon also adored him (well you can see it in Dreaming Sea). He even meet and calling to ask Sunggyu well being. There are also has Jinho Hyung and Sangmin Hyung. Oh God… there are too many..

 

And now, Sunggyu will expand his circle with Kim Jaejoong inside it. Why I feel uneasy about this? It’s the same feeling I has with Heechul Hyung. With all the people that adore Sunggyu, I just have this uneasy feeling on Heechul Hyung and now Jaejoong Hyung.

 

Before this, Heechul Hyung. And now, Jaejoong Hyung? There also have others – Junhyung, Yongguk, Super Junior Hyung, Shin Hyunjoon. How many people that I need to compete for your attention? I kind of regret it. I hope it’s still just me like before.