Chapter 5

Hyungie, Daddy and Papa

Heechul enters the room when Jaejoong tuck in his baby boy. “Did he wake up?”, Heechul ask. “No, Hyung”, Jaejoong answer with smiles on his face. “Let’s get sleep, Jae. It’s such a long night”, Heechul lay beside Sunggyu and hugs his baby dongsaeng. “Hyungiee…~~~”, Sunggyu whimper when Heechul pull him closer. “Shh..shhh…go back to sleep, baby…”, Heecul patting Sunggyu’s . Jaejoong just look his baby hamster in Heechul’s arms. Jaejoong lay on the other side of Sunggyu. He really wants to cradle his baby boy, but he can’t do that as Heechul is here too. Both of them fall asleep as they lay down.

 

Jaejoong wake up with the view of his sleeping baby hamster. He Sunggyu’s hair and kisses his forehead. He loves to wake up like this. After a moment he realizes that Heechul have already woken up and not beside Sunggyu anymore. He can hear sounds of water from his bathroom. After a moment, Heechul gets out from the bathroom with damp hair and wearing Jaejoong’s bathrobe. “You early, Hyung”. Heechul just smiles. Jaejoong look at Sunggyu and said “ Let him sleep more and I will make breakfast for us, Hyung”, Jaejoong suggest. “ That’s a good idea. Let me borrow your cloth. I didn’t want to wear bathrobe the whole day.” Jaejoong just chuckle. “Wait a second, Hyung”, Jaejoong go to his walk in closet and take white shirt and blue sweat pant. “ Here you go, Hyung.” Jaejoong give his Hyung the cloths as he enters the room.

 

Heechul’s pov

After Jaejoong leave the room, Heechul put the clothes on and after finished, he climbs the bed and sit beside Sunggyu. “You really didn’t know that your presence effect others life, right Sunggyu?”. Heechul put his hand on Sunggyu’s chubby cheek and rubbing it. “You really soft Sunggyu-ah..”.Heechul can hear Sunggyu whimper a little. “I feel uneasy Sunggyu-ah..”

 

Heechul enter the kitchen, looking at Jaejoong whose busy making hangover soup for Sunggyu. Heechul take a glass and pour orange juice. He leans on the dining table and still looking at Jaejoong. “ What are you making, Jae..?” He ask, even he already know what it is. “Hangover soup for Sunggyu. I believe he will be in deep when he wakes up”, Jaejoong giggles with his own words. “Yeah..He really needs it. Don’t forget the aspirin. If not, he will be grumpy all day.” Jaejoong just laugh with Heechul’s remark.

 

After a moment, someone dashes Jaejoong’s door and enter with a loud voice. Heechul groan from the loudness. “Can both of you quite.”Heechul give death glare to both of them. The two persons non other than Yoochun and Junsu just grins in front of Heechul. “ Hi, Heechul Hyung”, Junsu and Yoochun greet him. Heechul waves his hand. “If Heechul Hyung here…that mean..” Yoochun said and look at Junsu. Yoochun raise his eyebrow and smiles to Junsu while Junsu knows the meaning of the smiles, both of them shouts, “He’s here!!!”. They high five and claps. “Where is he?” Junsu asks. Before neither Jaejoong nor Heechul can answer it, Yoochun and Junsu already run into Jaejoong room. Heechul just looks at them in disbelief. “What’s wrong with them?” Heechul ask Jaejoong.

 

Sunggyu’s pov

 

Slowly he opens his eyes. Where am I? My head really hurts. Did I drink too much last night? He sits and rubs his eyes cutely. Suddenly someone burst into the room. He really shocked! He can see two men coming from the door and run towards the bed. He pulls the blanket and hides under it. He can hear the two man giggles. “aww…sooo cute..!”. “What the hell?!!!”, he cursed in his mind.

 

Within a second he can hear his savior’s voice, non other than, Kim Heechul. “What the hell?! Both of you just scared the kid!”. He can feel someone climbing the bed and his back. Another person climbs the bed and that person trying pull off the blanket. “It’s ok, honey..It’s just Yoochun ajus..No. Yoochun Hyung and Junsu Hyung”. He knows the owner of the voice. It’s Jaejoong Hyung.

 

Slowly he peek his head from the blanket. He can see two men grinning at him. Since he just woke up, his vision still blurry. He rubs his eyes with the back of his hand. The two men squealed when they see the overloaded cuteness. “Both of you get out. Now.”, Jaejoong Hyung told his two bestfriends with super dangerous tone.

 

Jaejoong’s pov

 

I can see how shocked my little baby with these two idiots antic. After all, he can’t blame his bestfriends, since Sunggyu is really cute and adorable. I almost squealed like them too. You’re such a cute baby. I will make you mine, no matter what baby boy.

 

I left no room for Yoochun and Junsu when they try to argue with me when I banish them from my room. When they get out of the room, I tried to coax the shocked and confused little hamster. “Where am I?”, Sunggyu ask timidly. I cupped his face and make him look straight to my face. “You at my house, baby.” I can see how confused the baby hamster now. I really want to say, ‘you at daddy’s house, baby..’

 

Sunggyu turn his face to look at Heechul Hyung, try to get an explanation from him. Heechul Hyung understands the looks and tries to explain to the confused baby hamster. “You too drunk, I’m too lazy to drive us home, and Jaejoong said we can sleep over here”. Heechul give a short and compact answer to Sunggyu. I can see frowning on Sunggyu’s face. Sunggyu massage his temple and close his eyes, “Well, that explain my severe headache”.

 

I’m really worried when my little hamster said he had a severe headache. “Did your head really hurt, baby? Do you need anything? Aspirin? And dad..no. Hyung already made some hangover soup for you. Do you want some?”. I ask and really worried (May be too worried). He just looks at me. Well, not just him, another pair of eyes is looking at me too right now. “Emm…It’s hurt..But still ok, I think..And I need to go the bathroom.” Sunggyu get up from the bed and walk to the bathroom. “The new toothbrush in the cabinet,baby,” I just look he’s disappeared into the bathroom. I can sense that Heechul eyes still on me. “I should see what the other two are doing”. I get up and walk out of the room to escape from the awkward situation. Even how much I really want to be with my little baby, I don’t think I can face Heechul Hyung right now.

 

Heechul’s pov

 

It’s not that he hates when people get along with Sunggyu. Besides that his main objective, he wants Sunggyu to meet more people, to get more friends. He didn’t want Sunggyu keep living in his shell. He didn’t have any problem with other people that he introduced to Sunggyu. Even now Sunggyu is bestfriend with Junhyung. But Jaejoong.. He feels something different. Something that feels uneasy in his heart. Just like Jaejoong will take away Sunggyu from him.

 

He needs a long time and a lot of efforts to gain Sunggyu’s trust. It’s taken more than 2 months for him to see Bubbly Sunggyu, almost 5 months to see Clinging Sunggyu and more than half year to see Aegy Gyu. Even Aegy Gyu something that he saw accidentally when he went to Sunggyu’s dorm without telling him first. Even Woohyun shocked when he saw me that time. Apparently, just two of them at the dorm that time. Woohyun was taking cares the sick baby hamster. The sick baby hamster means super clingy Sunggyu. He can’t be left alone or he will cry. But Sunggyu will not cling to random people when he sick, just a few of people, and I’m one of it. Even in Infinite, just Woohyun and Dongwoo can handle ‘sick Sunggyu’.

 

I’m really confused, why Sunggyu can easily open up with Jaejoong. What’s so special about him? Jaejoong saw 4 Sunggyu’s modes in just one night! I take more than half year to see those 4 modes. Is that Jaejoong will see the 5th mode at any time soon? NO! Jaejoong can’t see the 5th mode. That ‘mode’ just for me (and woohyun). It’s exclusively for me! I shake my head frantically.

 

Sunggyu’s pov

 

I walk out of the bathroom and see Heechul Hyung shaking his head wildly with a frown on his face. I walk to Heechul Hyung that sitting at the edge of the bed. “Hyung, are you ok?” I ask him. Heechul Hyung looks at me with an unreadable expression. “Are you sick, Hyung?” I put my hand on his forehead. Heechul Hyung took my hand and still with the same expression. “ Gyu-ah…” His voice sound lifeless. This is definitely not Heechul Hyung that he knows. “Hyung-ah…”

 

Heechul Hyung put his hand on my waist and makes me sit on his laps. He buried his face in my chest. I didn’t know why Heechul Hyung suddenly feels so down like this. “Call me ‘Hyungie’, Gyu-ah..” He mumbles on my shirt. I hug him and put my head on his nape. “What’s wrong, Hyung..?”. Heechul Hyung tightens his hugs on my waist. “Call me ‘Hyungie’, Gyu-ah..”. I’m really confused. “Hyungie-ah…”.

 

“You will not leave Hyungie, right Gyugyu..?” He asks again. I’m really confused with Heechul Hyung’s behavior. “Of course not, Hyungie. Gyugyu will not leave Hyungie,” I rub his back. Heechul Hyung loosens his hugs. I lift my head from his nape and look at his face. Both my hands still around his neck. He lifts his head to look at me. “You need a bath, baby..” Heechul Hyung smiles at me. The smiles make me more confuse. But I’m also feel relief when I see those smiles. “But I don’t have any cloth to change, Hyungie..” I pursed my lips cutely. Heechul Hyung kisses my lips. I’m shocked by the sudden kiss. I can feel the heat rush in my face. I bet my face already red like tomatoes right now. “You look soo cute, baby..” He my cheek.

 

“Do you want Hyungie to bathe you, baby? It’s been a while since last time I ‘take care’ of my baby..” Heechul Hyung asks me seductively. I bite my lower lip. “Hyungie…~~~” I wiggle on his laps. “ Baby..you know that Jaejoong have a really nice bathtub..” Heechul try to seduce again. I abruptly get up from Heechul Hyung’s laps. “Hyung.. We at Jaejoong’s house..” My eyes widen. Heechul Hyung stands in front of me and put his hand on my waist and pulls me closer to him. “Hyung…~~~” I whine. I’m really worried if someone abruptly enters the room. “Hyungie really miss you, baby Gyu..” Heechul Hyung put his hand on my and creasing it.

 

“Hyung…” I tried to push him. I can’t be in this kind of position or I will be in really big trouble. My member already half hard. “Not here, Hyungie…” Heechul Hyung looks at me and smiles. “ Ok Gyu baby..” He kisses my lips again. He loosens his grip and pats my . “Better you get going now baby.. Before Hyungie change his mind..” He smirks at me. I’m running to the bathroom. “Don’t forget to lock the door, Gyu-yah…”. “Hyunggg..~~~”