Chapter 14

Hyungie, Daddy and Papa

Jaejoong put Sunggyu on the corner where he still can see from the kitchen. ‘Sunggyu really can be stubborn little kid.’ Jaejoong clean the kitchen, but still keep his eyes on his little baby. He feels bad to punish Sunggyu on his first day, but he can’t just let it go. He will pamper his little one and as a daddy he needs to be firm to his little one too.

 

As for Sunggyu, at first he didn’t care about the ‘time out’. Just standing at the corner, it’s not a big deal for him. Even though he thinks it’s an easy task, he curses Jaejoong, just in his mind of course. ‘Just 15 minutes, right? I can handle it. Errrgghh..!!

 

Not until 5 minutes, Sunggyu already fidgets. He really wants to know how long he must be in that position. He wants to look at his watch, but he afraid Jaejoong will punish him more. Sunggyu growls under his breath. ‘This can’t be happening to me..

 

‘Why he feels like forever..Oh God..This really torturing my soul..’ Sunggyu really hate timeout! After 5 minutes Sunggyu start whining, “Hyung..~~~~” Jaejoong raise his brow. “What did you call me? Do you need another extra 5 more minutes?” Sunggyu look at Jaejoong in horror. He shakes his head furiously. ‘Another 5 minutes?NO! I will be insane!

 

“No Daddy!” Jaejoong can see horror on Sunggyu’s face. He successfully hides his smile and put his straight face. “nose to the wall, baby. 10 more minutes.” Sunggyu look at Jaejoong sadly. “Daddy…~~~”

 

“No more talking. In your position, baby.” Sunggyu still looks at Jaejoong. Giving his best-kick-puppy eyes that never fails to melt a person’s heart. “Don’t make daddy come to you, baby. You will not like it.” When Sunggyu hears it, he knows that Jaejoong not playing with his word. Sunggyu admit his defeat and face the wall back.

 

Jaejoong almost sequels when he saw Sunggyu adorable kick-puppy eyes. He almost runs to his baby and give a bear hug, but of course he need to restrain himself from doing that. In other hand, Sunggyu really confused, ‘How come Jaejoong Hyung did not affected by my most adorable kick-puppy eyes? It’s never failed before this. Hechul Hyung never can resist my cuteness. Jaejoong Hyung is definitely in different level.

 

Another 10 minutes just like a hell for Sunggyu. He needs to face the wall and the quietness is killing him. The last 5 minutes is the most miserable time in his life. His heart contains too many emotions. Angry, but he didn’t know to whom he is angry. To himself or to Jaejoong or to the fate or to his stupid decision. He also feels humiliate, ‘How come someone that already 25 being punished like this?’ Sad because he being alone on the corner. Regret to defy Jaejoong and may be regretting on his own decision.  In other word, he just upsets on everything.

 

At the end, Sunggyu broke down. He cries silently. Afraid Jaejoong will hear it. And afraid Jaejoong will extend the time. Sunggyu didn’t even hear Jaejoong said that his time out is over until Jaejoong come to him. “Hey, baby..time out is over, honey..” Jaejoong rub Sunggyu’s back but Sunggyu still facing the wall. Suddenly, Jaejoong hear Sunggyu sniffle.

 

Jaejoong make Sunggyu turn to him. Jaejoong hold both Sunggyu’s hands. “Baby..Look at daddy, honey..” But Sunggyu is still looking to the floor. Jaejoong cup Sunggyu face and see the tears. “Aww..Baby.. It’s over now..” Jaejoong wipes Sunggyu’s tears and kiss Sunggyu’s eyes.

Jaejoong guide Sunggyu to the sofa. Jaejoong cuddles with Sunggyu. “Shh..shh..it’s over now baby..Daddy really you, baby.” Sunggyu buried his face on Jaejoong chest and cry more to let go his frustration. “Shh..shh..shh..don’t cry, honey..” Jaejoong try to calm his baby by rubbing his back.

 

After a few of minutes, Sunggyu stop crying. “No more timeout daddy..Gyugyu hate it..” Sunggyu mumbles on Jaejoong’s chest. “If you are being a good boy..there will be no more timeout.” Sunggyu look at Jaejoong and nodding eagerly. “Gyugyu promise to be a good boy, daddy.” Jaejoong smile at his little baby and kiss his forehead. “That’s my little boy..”

 

“Do you want some juice, baby?” Sunggyu shake his head. “You must be exhausted from timeout and crying. How about you drink some apple juice?” Sunggyu shake his head again. “Don’t want. Gyugyu just want daddy.” Sunggyu circle his hand on Jaejoong’s neck and put his head on Jaejoong’s shoulder. Jaejoong just chuckle to hear Sunggyu’s answer, but still lift Sunggyu and go to the kitchen.

 

Jaejoong put Sunggyu on top of the dining table. He pours apple juice in a glass and handed to Sunggyu. “That’s a reward to be a super cute and adorable baby.” Sunggyu smiles and take the glass and drink the apple juice. They went back to the living room and cuddles for another 30 minutes while watching the drama. “We need to do grocery shopping.” Jaejoong said out of the blue.

 

“Grocery shopping?” Sunggyu ask confusedly. Jaejoong just nodded. “At this hour?” Sunggyu ask disapproving. ‘People will see them and how about fans see them?’ Sunggyu never went to grocery shopping at this hour. Usually he will go when it’s already dark.

 

“Don’t worry about the fans.. We will just fine.” Jaejoong chuckles to see frowning on Sunggyu’s face. He definitely knows what his baby thinking. He is an idol too, he knows the difficulties as an idol. “Let’s get ready.” Jaejoong pat Sunggyu’s .

 

Jaejoong bring Sunggyu to his walk in closet. Sunggyu mouth gapes to see all those clothes and accessories. “Close your mouth, baby.” Jaejoong chuckles to see how cute Sunggyu is. Jaejoong take black shirt, Bernhard Willhelm sweater and white skinny jeans for Sunggyu.

 

Jaejoong sit on the sofa that has in his walk in closet. “Come here, baby.” Jaejoong wave his hand. Sunggyu walk to him. Jaejoong make Sunggyu sit on the sofa. “Let’s change your cloth first.” Jaejoong try to pull Sunngyu’s shirt. Sunggyu startle with the sudden action.

 

“I..I can do it by my own hyung..eh no. daddy..” Sunggyu stutter and try to pull down his shirt. “Hush baby. Daddy will do it for you. Now, arms up.” Slowly Sunggyu lift up his hand. Jaejoong proceed to undress Sunggyu’s shirt. “That’s my good boy..”

 

Jaejoong push Sunggyu body to the sofa. “Lay down baby. Daddy wants to take off your pants.” Sunggyu tried to protest when Jaejoong tried to take off his pants but unfortunately he just gets a slap on his hand. Jaejoong take off Sunggyu’s pants skillfully.

 

Sunggyu lay down on the sofa in just tight boxer. He tried to hide his manhood by using his hand and again, it just earned a slap on his hand. Sunggyu blush madly. Jaejoong was touching Sunggyu’s thigh. “You look so beautiful, baby.” Jaejoong said seductively.

 

Sunggyu gulp to hear Jaejoong’s y voice. Its make his body feels hot. Jaejoong sit beside Sunggyu’s waist, inspecting Sunggyu body. Jaejoong touch Sunggyu’s upper body, “Your skin so smooth baby..” Jaejoong kiss Sunggyu’s neck whiles his hand still roaming Sunggyu’s body. Sunggyu try not to moan.

 

“It’s ok, baby…Daddy want to hear your y voice,” Jaejoong whisper on Sunggyu’s ear. Jaejoong’s hand was rubbing Sunggyu’s inner thigh. That was Sunggyu last straw; he let out a shameful moan. “That’s my baby..” Jaejoong encourage him. Jaejoong’s hand moves closer to Sunggyu’s crotch. ‘That’s dangerous!’ Sunggyu can feel hardening. Jaejoong kiss Sunggyu mouth and Sunggyu gladly accept it. ‘Sunggyu is sweet like he had imagined..’

 

Jaejoong broke their kiss and Sunggyu whine with the loss. “Daddy…~~~” Sunggyu wants more. No. He needs more. “We need to get ready, baby..” Jaejoong smile at Sunggyu. “Daddy…~~~” Sunggyu can’t believe Jaejoong just stop like that, already hard! “Daddy…~~~ you can’t do this to me..~~~” Jaejoong chuckles to see how desperate Sunggyu is. To be honest, he also hards but he already have plan in his mind for Sunggyu that night. He needs to control himself!

 

Sunggyu sit up when he saw Jaejoong really will not continue it. “Fine. I will just in the toilet.” Sunggyu stand up and start to walk. Jaejoong grab Sunggyu’s wrist and pull him back harshly to the sofa. “Don’t ever think to do that.” Jaejoong used very dangerous tone. Sunggyu shiver to heard the dark tone.

Jaejoong can sense his baby was afraid with him. He smiles lovingly to Sunggyu and make Sunggyu sit on his laps. “How about daddy gives you a reward tonight if you are being a good boy for daddy..” Sunggyu raise his brow. “Reward?” Sunggyu ask curiously. “You will love it, baby..” Jaejoong kiss Sunggyu’s cheek. Sunggyu really excited with the reward, ‘I will definitely be a good boy.

 

Jaejoong finished dressing up his baby and himself. Sunggyu being a good boy for Jaejoong, not fussing when Jaejoong put cloth on him. Jaejoong wear a gray shirt and Tapestry Bomber Jacket from Damir Dome Men’s with black skinny jeans. For the final touch, he takes 2 sunglasses and face mask (just in case there needs it when they at the store) for him and Sunggyu. Jaejoong put the sunglasses on Sunggyu. “You look hot, baby.”

 

Both of them stand in front of the full length mirror. “Are we going to the grocery shopping or fashion show?” Jaejoong laugh with Sunggyu comment. “We need to be ready if there any fans or reporter that want to take our photo. Remember..we an idol, Sunggyu-yah..” Sunggyu roll his eyes with Jaejoong’s answer.