Chapter 28

Hyungie, Daddy and Papa

Jungyeop can hear small sobs from Sunggyu. Jungyeop run to Sunggyu who are sitting on the sofa. Jungyeop stand in front of Sunggyu and cup Sunggyu’s face. Jungyeop make Sunggyu look at him, Jungyeop can see clearly tears falling from those little eyes. “Baby…” Jungyeop can’t say anything. His heart was clench to see Sunggyu crying. He hates to see Sunggyu crying. One more thing that Jungyeop forbid from Sunggyu doing is crying. He forbids Sunggyu from crying in broadcast. That will be big NO for Sunggyu.

 

Sunggyu will turn into a cute adorable baby when he cried. No one can resist this kind of cuteness. Not many people had seen Sunggyu in this state. In Infinite just Woohyun had seen it. In order to protect Sunggyu image as a leader, this side of his need to be hidden even to the members. Jungyeop sit beside Sunggyu and wipe Sunggyu’s tears. “Don’t cry baby boy..shh..shh..” Jungyeop make Sunggyu sit on his laps. “Shh..shhh…Baby…don’t cry, honey..” Jungyeop try to coax Sunggyu. This not even the first time he encounters this situation, but Jungyeop still didn’t know how to coax his baby.

 

Jungyeop rubbing Sunggyu’s back, try to calm Sunggyu but it just makes Sunggyu cry more. “Shh..shhh..baby…” Jungyeop continue rubbing Sunggyu’s back. “Gyugyu..weally sorry…” Sunggyu said between his sobbing. Jungyeop put Sunggyu’s head on his shoulder, “It’s ok baby.. Hyungie not mad at you anymore…” Jungyeop can see Sunggyu a little bit calmer but still sobbing. Jungyeop keep rubbing Sunggyu’s back, he even hums for Sunggyu. Jungyeop smile when he remembers Sunggyu’s lisp. ‘How come someone can turn into this adorable baby..

 

Jungryul enter the CEO’s room and see Sunggyu crying, “What's wrong?” He asks to Jungyeop while his hand rubbing Sunggyu’s hair. “I kind of shouting at him..” Jungyeop look at Jungryul with an apologetic face. Jungryul can hear Sunggyu mumbles ‘sorry’ to Jungyeop. From the situation Jungryul can predict it must be about his weekend with Heechul. Jungryul also know that Jungyeop a bit protective on Sunggyu. Basically not just Jungyeop, everyone is kind of protective over Sunggyu, especially for those who know Sunggyu’s condition. Jungryul rubbing Sunggyu’s hair, “Jungyeop Hyung didn’t mad at you anymore baby..”  

 

Sunggyu tilt his head to see Jungryul’s face. “Really..?” Sunggyu ask in a low voice. “Yes, baby…” Jungryul nods while Jungyeop keep rubbing Sunggyu’s back. “Where is everyone?” Jungyeop ask Jungryul. “Already back to the dorm except for Woohyun. I need to send Woohyun to SM for the meeting. I come here to take Sunggyu and send him to the dorm first before I send Woohyun to SM.” Jungyeop just nods. Sunggyu already stopped crying, but his face and eyes were red from the crying. Jungyeop cup Sunggyu face and wipe tears on Sunggyu’s face. “Baby.. Let’s wash your face first.. Then you can go home and rest..” Sunggyu nods and get up from Jungyeop’s laps.

 

When Sunggyu get up, Jungyeop also get up. Sunggyu think Jungyeop want to go to his desk, but he follows Sunggyu to the private toilet that also in his CEO’s room. Sunggyu give a look at his CEO, and Jungyeop know the meaning of the look. That mean Sunggyu already back to himself and Jungyeop still not ready to let go his baby. It’s been a while since the last time Jungyeop saw ‘baby gyu’, he kind of missed his ‘baby gyu’. “Let’s Hyung wash your face, baby.” Sunggyu roll his eyes. “No. Thank you and I can do it by myself.” Sunggyu close the door right on his CEO’s nose. Jungyeop was growling with Sunggyu’s attitude. “I hate when Sassy Sunggyu come out.” Jungyeop was back to the sofa where Jungryul seat. “Give my baby gyu back!” Jungyeop shout to Sunggyu that still in the toilet. Jungryul just laugh with his childish CEO while Sunggyu gritted his teeth in the toilet.

 

While Sunggyu still in the toilet, Jungryul ask Jungyeop why he yelled at Sunggyu. Jungyeop sigh with the question. “Did you didn’t know or you didn’t want to tell me Jungryul-ah..?” Jungryul confused with Jungyeop’s question. “What Heechul told you when Sunggyu didn’t back to the dorm?” Jungryul raise his brow. “Em.. He told me that he was too drunk to drive and Jaejoong offered them to stay.” Jungryul tell exactly what Heechul had told him. “Did Heechul know about Sunggyu’s condition when he gets drunk?” Jungyeop keep questioning Jungryul. “Yes..He knows…” Jungryul know that Heechul already know about it because he was the one that told the diva. “Did you tell him that Sunggyu has been forbidden from get drunk in front that he barely knows?” Jungryul confused with all the questions but still nod. ‘Did Sunggyu get drunk that night?

 

“Oh, did Sunggyu stay alone all the weekend?” Jungyeop ask Jungryul, since he didn’t get a chance to ask Sunggyu before that. “No. He stayed with Jaejoong and yesterday Heechul fetched him from Jaejoong’s house and went for some movie.” Jungryul tell Jungyeop what Sunggyu had told them this morning. “Jaejoong? Kim Jaejoong?” Jungyeop quite surprise with the name. “How come Sunggyu can stay with Jaejoong?” Jungyeop frown. “Apparently, Heechul introduced them. How Sunggyu ended at Jaejoong’s house.. I also didn’t know. I don’t get any chance to ask him.” Jungryul also a bit confused how Sunggyu end up at Jaejoong’s house. “Just both of them or have other persons?” Jungyeop ask again. Jungryul just shrug because he also didn’t know. “Better you find out.”

 

After a few of minutes of silence, Jungyeop ask Jungryul again. “Did you find out what I told you before?” Jungryul raise his brow meaning he didn’t understand. Jungyeop sigh. “I told you to find how to comfort a baby.” Jungryul roll his eyes. “I think we already over about this conversation.” Jungyeop didn’t satisfy with Jungryul’s answer. “How come it’s over? He just cried like a baby. We lucky it’s just 30 minutes this time. How about another time when he cried out and just stops when he exhausted and fell asleep? We need something that can calm him.” Jungryul roll his eyes. “There’s no ‘we’. It’s just ‘you’. Beside you the only one that can make him cries like that. He doesn’t have any problem if other people shout or angry at him. It’s just you. And we already agree that you will not yell at him again, right?”

 

Jungyeop sigh for the nth time. “Yes, I know we agree about that..but…” Jungyeop look with puppy eyes at Jungryul. “Don’t give me that look. It’s gross. And Sunggyu will not like it.” Jungyeop was huffed with Jungryul’s answer. “It’s not like you didn’t want to see it..” Jungryul roll his eyes again even it is true he also want to see it. “Go and get married and get a real baby for that.” Jungyeop was still looking at Jungryul. “But Sunggyu really a cute baby….” For nth time Jungryul roll his eyes.