Chapter 19

Hyungie, Daddy and Papa

Sunggyu eyes fix on the figure that staring at him. He needs to think faster. Even just knowing Jaejoong for only two days, he knows that men didn’t like when someone disobey him. ‘Think faster, Sunggyu…!

 

Before Jaejoong can open his mouth, Sunggyu launch himself on Jaejoong. He circles his hand on Jaejoong neck and give the best smile ever. ‘Even Jaejoong Hyung usually didn’t waver with my super duper cuteness.. It’s not hurting if I try, right..?

 

“Daddy.. Can you please dry my hair..?” Sunggyu is batting his eyelashes a few of times. ‘This will increase my level of cuteness! No one ever can escape it!’ Jaejoong can’t help but smile on Sunggyu’s cuteness. Jaejoong carry his big baby to the bed. “Nice try, baby..”

 

When Jaejoong put Sunggyu on the bed, he can see pout on Sunggyu’s lip. “What’s with that pout, baby..?” Jaejoong take the towel from Sunggyu’s neck and start to dry Sunggyu’s hair. “Did my aegyo really that weak?” Sunggyu look up to Jaejoong and pursed his lips more. Jaejoong chuckles with that comment.

 

Jaejoong is really trying hard to restrain himself from kissing that pouty lip. “Why you think like that, baby..?” Jaejoong ask while his hand keeps drying Sunggyu’s wet hair. “Daddy…~~~~” Sunggyu whine and pouting more. Jaejoong chuckles to see Sunggyu adorableness. “Daddy…~~~ Did I’m not cute…~~~~” This time Sunggyu play with Jaejoong’s shirt to get his daddy’s attention.

 

Jaejoong can’t restrain himself anymore. He cups Sunggyu’s faced and kiss that cute pout. “Of course you are cute, baby boy.. The cutest baby hamster Daddy ever knows..” Jaejoong kiss both Sunggyu’s chubby cheeks. But that made Sunggyu pout more. “Daddy…~~I’m not hamster…” Jaejoong laugh when Sunggyu tried to push him.

 

Jaejoong sit on the bed and made his baby hamster sit on his laps. “You are my cute fluffy baby hamster..” Jaejoong pinch Sunggyu’s nose playfully. “Daddy….~~~” Sunggyu whine again. Jaejoong love when Sunggyu call him like that. When Sunggyu was whining ‘daddy’ like that it make Jaejoong feel warm in his heart.

 

“Yes, baby..~~~” Jaejoong was really happy at this moment. Sunggyu huffed and cross his arms. His lip keeps pouting. Jaejoong kiss those pouting lips again. “Why my baby love to pout and loveee to whine..?” Jaejoong ask playfully.

 

Sunggyu sulk more. He tried to get up from Jaejoong’s laps, but being pulled back by Jaejoong. “Of course my baby is cute..Did you know how hard daddy needs to control himself from hungging his baby when he’s doing those super aegyo?” Sunggyu blush with the sudden confession. “Really, daddy?” Sunggyu ask with full of cuteness.

 

“Of course, baby.. If not, you nose already on the wall for timeout right now..” Sunggyu flinch when Jaejoong said ‘timeout’. “You know.. For disobeyed daddy…” Sunggyu gulp. “Daddy…gyugyu really sorry.” Sunggyu wrap his hand around Jaejoong’s neck and buried his head on crook of Jaejoong’s neck.

 

Jaejoong rub Sunggyu’s back. “It’s Ok, baby..Daddy will not punish you this time.. But remember, do not disobey daddy anymore..Understand, baby boy..?” Sunggyu nods his head. “Understand, daddy..” Jaejoong pats Sunggyu’s back. “It’s time for breakfast, baby..Daddy makes pancakes for you.. with a lot of syrups!” Sunggyu look at his daddy with sparkling eyes.

 

Jaejoong carry his baby to the kitchen. Everything is ready on the table. Jaejoong put Sunggyu on the chair and give his pancakes. Sunggyu eat happily his pancakes and didn’t realize the syrups on his cheek. Sunggyu didn’t make any fuss for drinking from sippy cup this morning. Sunggyu already know it just wasting his time and energy argue with Jaejoong about it. He can never win with Jaejoong!

 

“What a messy eater you are…” Jaejoong take wet tissue and clean his baby face. “May be daddy need to buy a bib for you later..” Sunggyu pout when he heard Jaejoong said ‘bib’. “Don’t pout baby..” Jaejoong kiss his baby pouting lip. “Now you can go watch tv in the living room.” Jaejoong said and give a bowl of strawberries to Sunggyu.

 

Sunggyu eyes sparkle when he saw the strawberries. “Strawberries..!!!” Sunggyu claps his hand like a little kid. “Thank you, daddy..” Sunggyu take the bowl and kiss Jaejoong cheek. Jaejoong a little bit startles since usually he’s the one that initiate the skinship. “You’er welcome, baby..” Jaejoong ruffles Sunggyu’s hair.

 

Sunggyu skips to the living room. Jaejoong just shake his head when he sees his baby. ‘It look like his back didn’t hurt anymore..’ “Be careful baby…” Jaejoong reminds his baby before continuing cleaning the kitchen. After around 15 minutes, Jaejoong join his baby in the living room. Jaejoong looks his baby busy munching the strawberry while watching We Got Married.

 

“Is this the show that Heechul Hyung in?” Jaejoong ask Sunggyu. “Nope. Not this one.” Jaejoong a little bit confused, “I thought the show’s name is We Got Married..” Sunggyu giggles to see how confused his daddy. “Silly, daddy..” Jaejoong raise his brows. “It’s We Got Married Global Edition that hyungie in.. along with Key..”

 

Jaejoong nods his head with the information. The truth is he didn’t have time to watched tv or any program since he is so busy. He just watched his baby show on youtube. Jaejoong pull Sunggyu closer to him and cuddles with him. “Oh! I will be the guest on WGM Global edition as Heechul Hyung’s friend.” Sunggyu said excitedly.   

 

“Really?” Sunggyu just nodded. His eyes didn’t leave the tv screen. “Just you?” Jaejoong ask curiously. Sunggyu shakes his head. “Nope. There other people, but I’m not very sure who it is. May be Gunheenim.. He is the Hyungie best friend after all..” Jaejoong nods again.

 

Suddenly, Sunggyu’ phone rang. “Speaking of the devil.” Sunggyu show his phone to Jaejoong. Sunggyu grin to see the caller ID. “Hello, Hyungie..~~~” Sunggyu said cheerfully. Heechul chuckles on the other line. “Hello Gyugyu..”

 

“We just talk about you, Hyung.” Sunggyu tell Heechul. “Oh…? Did you guys talk back about me? But never mind.. Hyungie know that you love me..” Sunggyu roll his eyes. “I didn’t see any connection, Hyung. So, how were you filming? Finish already?”

 

“Hem..Finish already..everything ok..So, how about my little boy? Were you being a good boy for Jaejoong?” Sunggyu can’t help but roll his eyes again when Heechul call him ‘little boy’. ‘Why everyone like to treat me like a kid?’ “Of course I am.. I’m always being a good boy..” Heechul can hear Sunggyu munching. “What are you doing, kid?”

 

“Watching We Got Married while eating strawberries..~~~~” Heechul can’t help but chuckles with the cute antics. “Strawberries again? I didn’t know that Jaejoong planting strawberry in his house..” Sunggyu grin on Heechul remark. “Da..No. Jaejoong Hyung bought it. We did some grocery shopping yesterday.” Jaejoong smile to see his baby excitedly tell his Hyungie and he can’t help grinning when Sunggyu almost slip to used word ‘daddy’.

 

“Really?hemm..Jaejoong really spoiling you..” Sunggyu just smiles. “Hyungie, Jaejoong Hyung didn’t know that you are in WGM Global Edition..” Heechul can imagine how cute Sunggyu right now. “Really?” ‘What a cute kid’.

 

“Yes Hyungie. And Gyugyu already told Jaejoong Hyung that Hyungie in Global Edition and Gyugyu will be in Hyungie show..!” Sunggyu really excited to think that he will be in the same show with his Hyungie. “Gyugyu-ahh..Did you miss Hyungie? Hyungie really miss you, baby..”

 

Sunggyu giggles. “Silly, hyungie.. We just met yesterday..It’s not even 24 hours..But of course Gyugyu miss you Hyungie..~~~” Heechul just think he want to sulking but stop his action when he hears Sunggyu said he also missed him. “That’s my boy..Hyungie will go and fetch you. Hyungie will be there in… 2 hours..”

 

“You will come to fetch me?” Sunggyu ask for conformation. “Yes, baby.. tell Jaejoong Hyung, Hyungie will be there in 2 hours. Ok. Hyungie need to go now. Bye Baby..” Before Sunggyu can reply, Heechul already cut the connection. Sunggyu look at the phone dumbfounded. “What’s wrong, baby?” Jaejoong ask. He also needs conformation, is that true that Heechul will come to fetch Sunggyu.