Chapter 23

Hyungie, Daddy and Papa

Sunggyu shocked with the sudden closeness. Woonhyun put his head on Sunggyu’s shoulder, “What are you staring, Hyung? Didn’t know what to wear for today?” Sunggyu just nods for answering Woohyun’s question. Sunggyu feel his face really hot! With Woohyun breath on his ear, make it harder for Sunggyu. “Don’t worry, Hyung. You always look great even in this baggy sweat pants.” Woohyun said while his hand playing with Sunggyu’s waistband sweat pants. 

 

Sunggyu look at his pants and notice he was not wearing Jaejoong’s black skinny jeans anymore. “Did..Did you change my pants, Woohyun-ah..?” Sunggyu tilt his head to look at Woohyun’s face. Woohyun take that opportunity to kiss Sunggyu’s chubby cheek. Sunggyu can feel his blood rush in his vein! “Woohyuniee…~~~” Sunggyu was whining to Woohyun. Sunggyu really embarrassed, he was hundred percent sure that his face already red like a tomato.

 

Woohyun chuckles to see how cute his leader can be. Woohyun make Sunggyu’s body facing him. “Aigooo… You are so cute!” Woohyun pinch Sunggyu’s chubby cheeks. Sunggyu whine and try to save his cheeks from being abused by his roommate. Woohyun let go his hands and rubbing Sunggyu’s abused cheeks. He likes to see the natural light red shade on Sunggyu’s cheek. Sunggyu punch lightly on Woohyun’s chest. “Meanie!” Woohyun can’t help but laugh at the overloaded cuteness.

 

Woohyun hug Sunggyu again, “Aigooo…how come you being this cute?.” Sunggyu try to push Woohyun but no avail. Woohyun is definitely much stronger than his cute leader. Sunggyu stomp his feet when he can’t get out from Woohyun tights hug. Woohyun chuckles and patting Sunggyu’s a few of times. “It’s better if you take a shower right now.” Woohyun let go his sulking leader. Woohyun smile and give Sunggyu his towel, “Stop that cute pouty lip before I….” Woohyun give a naughty smirk. Sunggyu keep pursing his lip and challenge the bunny. “Before what?”

 

“Before I kiss away that pouty lip.” Sunggyu close his mouth with the towel and run to the bathroom. Woohyun laugh with the adorableness. Woohyun shakes his head, ‘How come a man can be that cute..’ Woohyun just stay in his room since he didn’t need to make breakfast. Woohyun eyes fall to the black skinny jeans and sweater that Sunggyu wore yesterday. Woohyun touch it, ‘I’m sure this not kind of sweater not Sunggyu. I will ask him later.’ Woohyun put back the skinny jeans and sweater on the chair and heading his body to Sunggyu’s closet. He takes a boxer, sweat pants and blue shirt for Sunggyu. While waiting Sunggyu, Woohyun get ready for his morning.

 

Sunggyu has been back to their shared bedroom after 15 minutes showering just with just a towel on his waist. Woohyun look at Sunggyu’s milky skin. It’s so endearing! Woohyun wave his hand as a hint for the leader to come near him. Sunggyu walk to Woohyun without hesitation. Woohyun make Sunggyu sit beside him and begin to dry Sunggyu’s hair with his towel. “You will catch a cold if you didn’t dry properly your hair, bay..Hyung...” Woohyun almost calling Sunggyu baby!

 

Why I can’t call him ‘baby’? Of course I can. Everyone loves to call him like that.’ It’s true that many people love to call Sunggyu like that. Even their managers and CEO love to call Sunggyu like that, of course not in front the members but everyone knows about it. Even Sungjong get jealous at first, but he also falls into Sunggyu’s natural aegyo that actually really rare for the maknae to see it. But Sungjong still in denial state and didn’t want to admit that he also had been charmed by Sunggyu.  In other words, people just love to spoil the leader if they get the chance especially Woohyun.

 

After finishing drying Sunggyu’s hair, Woohyun take Sunggyu’s boxer and held for him. “Step in.” Sunggyu roll his eyes. “I can wear it by myself.” Sunggyu take the boxer from Woohyun’s hand and wear it. Woohyun sighed while Sunggyu ignore it. Sunggyu wear his sweat pants and shirt. Sunggyu know that Woohyun look at him. “Stop looking at me. That creepy you know..” Woohyun chuckles with Sunggyu remarks. “Why? Are you shy now?” Sunggyu snorted. Sunggyu ignore Woohyun and start cleaning his messy belonging.

 

Sunggyu take black skinny jeans that he wore yesterday and put in the basket. Sunggyu take Jaejoong’s sweater on a hanger and hang it. Sunggyu remember Jaejoong when he saw the clothes. Sunggyu take his phone and text his daddy.

 

To: Jaejoong Hyung

Morning Hyung! I will return hyung’s clothes when we see again. Or.. I can ask my manager to give back to you.

 

In instant Sunggyu’s phone vibrate. A text from Jaejoong.

 

From: Jaejoong Hyung

Morning baby…Hyung? Daddy really disappointed, baby.. -_- Daddy really sad… wuuu.. T_T

 

Sunggyu smile to see the reply. ‘What a cute Hyung…’ Before he can send a reply, new message enters.

 

From: Jaejoong Hyung

Don’t worry baby.. It’s yours after all.. Daddy bought it for his little one.. Except for the sweater of course.. But you can have it baby..

 

Sunggyu shocked when he read it. ‘That’s why the clothes perfectly fit for me, except for the sweater of course.’ Woohyun look more intense this time when he saw Sunggyu to engross in his phone. “Who is you texting now, Hyung?” Sunggyu startle with the sudden question. “Jaejoong Hyung,” Sunggyu gives a short reply before continue typing on his phone. Woohyun feel so irritate now. ‘Why he keeps mentioning Jaejoong Sunbae?