Chapter 36

Hyungie, Daddy and Papa

Jaejoong Hyung will kill me if he knows Sunggyu already know about the surprise. Damn! I need to change the topic!’ “Hyung.. Let’s have a play date!” Changmin said excitedly. “Play date? Hemm..That would be great. It’s been a while I see you guys too. Did your Daddy know about this?” Jaejoong ask, he knows Changmin sometime like to make his own decision. He might be in trouble if Yunho didn’t know about it. “Yes. Daddy already knows about it.” Changmin’s answer makes Jaejoong in relief. “Ok. Let’s find a date to meet up. Uncle Joongie will bring baby Gyu. Will Minnie take a good care of baby Gyu?” Jaejoong always wants to use “Uncle Joongie” but it can’t since it sounds awkward before this, but now it looks perfect since he already has his own baby. “Yes, Uncle Joongie. Minnie will take good care of baby Gyu. Minnie will be a good Hyung.” Jaejoong chuckles to hear how excited Changmin is. “Minnie will give baby Gyu to play with Minnie’s toy too,” Changmin add, he really wants to be a good Hyung to Sunggyu.

 

“What a good boy..Minnie’s daddy must be proud of you. Uncle Joongie will bring cute little baby Gyu to meet Minnie soon.” Sunggyu blush the whole time. “Yeah. Gyugyu was really cute, especially when his blushing.” Changmin screw up again! “When Gyugyu blushing?” Changmin cover his mouth! ‘Damn big mouth!’ “Emm..Hyung.. err.. I need to go now. Have schedule. Talk to you later. You can call Yunho Hyung to confirm it. Bye bye.” Before Jaejoong can say anything, Changmin already cut the connection. Changmin rub his chest, “That’s really close..fuhhh” Changmin looks at Sunggyu and grabs both his hands. “Gyugyu-yahh… Please don’t tell you daddy…eung?” Changmin give pleading looks to Sunggyu. “Tell him what?” Sunggyu raise his brows. “Emm..You know..About today.. About our meeting.. About the conversation..” Sunggyu get it what Changmin try to tell him. It must be about the surprise. But Sunggyu like to see Changmin’s desperate face. ‘Let’s a bit.

 

“Did our meeting should be a secret..?Hemm..daddy will not like it..” Sunggyu give his best innocent eyes. Changmin gulp to see the innocent creature in front of him. ‘How I should explain to this cute innocent creature?’ “Well..hemm.. It will be a secret for three of us. Right, daddy?” Changmin try to get help from his boyfriend. Yunho looks at Sunggyu, he knows that boy just playing with Changmin. ‘Such a tease little one.. Jaejoong’s life will be interesting.’ When Changmin didn’t get an answer from his boyfriend, he calls again. “Hyung..!” Yunho just answer with short ‘hemm’. Sunggyu make a confused face, “Hemm.. ok.” Changmin pats Sunggyu’s head. “What a clever boy..” Suddenly Changmin remember about the room, “Oh! Gyugyu. Em..When you see the new room.. You should act like you didn’t know about it, k?” Sunggyu try to contain his laughter, ‘Changmin Hyung must be really afraid with Jaejoong Hyung.

 

“That’s going to be a lying..Daddy will not like it.. Daddy will punish Gyugyu if he knows Gyugyu is lying..” Sunggyu pursed his lips. Changmin was almost in mental breakdown. He didn’t wants his cute adorable dongsaeng get punished because of him. Changmin even remember the punishment that he gets from Jaejoong Hyung when they still in the same group. Jaejoong spanking really hard, he cried like no tomorrow. To think that his cute little dongsaeng will get the same punishment make him shivers. ‘Sunggyu will have a sore bottom for a week..Oh my God! What should I do? But if not he is the one that will have a sore bottom for a week! Should he cancel the play date?’ Changmin was debating in his mind. Sunggyu looks at frozen Changmin. ‘He will have a mental breakdown if I continue to ..’

 

“Don’t worry. I will not tell Jaejoong Hyung.” Sunggyu nods his head and patting Changmin’s head. Changmin dumbfounded with what Sunggyu had said and Sunggyu’s gesture. ‘Did he just tricked me?’ Changmin’s eyes widen. “Did you just tricked me?!” Changmin ask furiously. Sunggyu and Yunho can’t contain his laughter anymore. “You really cute Hyung,” Sunggyu said in between his laughter. Changmin looks at Yunho, “Did you know too?!” Yunho just nods while still laughing. “Both of you are meanie!” Changmin huff and cross his arms. “Aigioo…what a cute Hyung..” Changmin’s eyes widen. “Yah!! I’m your Hyung!” Sunggyu and Yunho just laugh to see how adorable Changmin’s antics.

 

They were still laughing when the door was opened abruptly. The elegant figure walks to them furiously. “Yes. I found him. I will bring him to you,” the elegant figure talks to his phone. The elegant figure stops in front of them. “Heechul Hyung..” they said in unison. They were confused with Heechul’s anger face. “Where the hell you put your phone, Kim Sunggyu?!” Heechul shouts at Sunggyu. Sunggyu’s eye widens and flinch. Yunho gets up and pats Heechul’s tense back. “Hyung..you just scared the kid,” Yunho can see not just Sunggyu but also Changmin was flinched with the sudden outburst. Heechul take a deep breath and exhale it. He tried to calm himself. ‘Kim Sunggyu, you will be my death..!’ “Hyung…” Heechul can hear Sunggyu’s small voice calling him. Sunggyu really shocked! Heechul never shouts like that to him. Heechul kneel down to be the same level with Sunggyu. Heechul was caressing Sunggyu’s chubby cheek. Sunggyu flinch with the touch. Sunggyu can see the anger on Heechul face has changed to worry.

 

“Where your phone, baby boy..?” Heechul ask worriedly to his baby. “Hemm? Phone?” Sunggyu was still in shock state. Sunggyu tried to find his phone in his pocket, but he didn’t find it. Sunggyu look around to find his gadget. ‘I need to find my phone. I don’t want to get scolded by Heechul Hyung. I was positively sure that I bring my phone.’ Sunggyu look around more intense this time. Then he spotted his phone on the sofa at the corner of the room. Sunggyu quickly get up and take his phone. ‘36 missed call and 8 texts!’ Sunggyu look his phone, all from Woohyun, his manager and Heechul Hyung. ‘The first called at 3.45 pm and now..4.35 pm! I’m doomed..’ Sunggyu look again his phone, ‘Why I didn’t hear anything..? ahh.. Silent mode..

 

Sunggyu look at Heechul, “Err..I’m Sorry, Hyung.” Sunggyu stutter. Everyone in the room can detect that Sunggyu was afraid. Yunho and Changmin feel sorry to the cute little hamster. Well, Heechul can be pretty scary when he angry. Heechul the other hand feels sorry for shouting at Sunggyu, but he can’t help it. He really worried. ‘Woohyun called him to ask whether he knows where Sunggyu is. Woohyun told him that he called Sunggyu one hour ago but he didn’t pick up. Their manager also called their member at home, but Sunggyu not there. Woohyun told him that the hamster went to meet their triplets, so Heechul called Henry and Henry told him where Sunggyu might still be. Thanks goodness Sunggyu still there.

 

Heechul come to Sunggyu but Sunggyu step back. Heechul notice that. ‘Did my baby afraid of me..?’ Heechul grab Sunggyu’s wrist, “Baby.. Hyungie didn’t mad at you, honey..Hyungie just worried about you..” Sunggyu just look at the floor. Heechul cup Sunggyu’s face, “Look at Hyungie, baby..” Sunggyu look on Heechul’s face. “Don’t do like this anymore ok..?” Sunggyu nods. “Make sure your phone always with you..” Sunggyu nods again. “If you want to make silent mode, at least make it vibrate..ok?” Sunggyu nod again. Heechul sigh. “Now let’s go. Woohyun and Jungryul Hyung were already waiting for you.” Sunggyu look at Changmin and Yunho and bow to them, “Nice to meet you, Hyung.” Heechul look at the couple, “Thank you for looking after Sunggyu. We better go now. See you two next times.” Heechul waves at the couple and drag his baby hamster. The couple just can hope that poor hamster didn’t get scolded.