Chapter 49

Hyungie, Daddy and Papa

Woohyun was back to their dorm in very unpleasant mood. ‘What? Open relationship? Are they crazy?? Sleep with Heechul Hyung??Ahh..That man, really full of himself!’ Woohyun slammed the front door, thanks goodness there no one in the dorm. Woohyun go to his shared bedroom and as he predicted, Sunggyu still not home. Woohyun take his towel and go to the bathroom to take a shower. While showering, Woohyun mind can’t get off from thinking what he had discussed with Changmin, Yunho and the Diva. Woohyun can’t imagine himself in an open relationship with the Diva Hyung. ‘It will be a disaster.. But he also can’t loose Sunggyu…’ Woohyun sigh.

 

After a while, Woohyun finished his shower and went back to his room. The hamster leader already in the room, ‘I didn’t hear him back.’ Sunggyu look really tired, he even lying on the bed without changing. “I didn’t hear you back..” Woohyun tried to make conversation with Sunggyu. Woohyun take his clothes and wear it in front of Sunggyu while the hamster leader still didn’t give any response. Woohyun come to Sunggyu’s bed, “Gyu-ah…” Slowly Sunggyu open his eyes to see Woohyun, “Hemmm…” Sunggyu look so exhausted. Well, variety show really tiring, especially an outdoor variety show. Woohyun caressing Sunggyu’s chubby cheek, “Sunggyu-yah…Will you choose them over me..?” Woohyun didn’t get any answer since the hamster already sleep.

 

Since Sunggyu already sleep, Woohyun scooted himself beside Sunggyu and sleep beside the sleeping leader. Woohyun wrap his hand on Sunggyu’s slim waist and sleep like that till morning. Both of them wake up early since they had scheduled in the morning. Sunggyu went to wake up the other kids while Woohyun prepared a simple breakfast for all of them. They eat their breakfast in silence since everyone is still tired. Woohyun and Sunggyu back to their shared bedroom to take their belonging that they want to bring. Woohyun look at Sunggyu, there is sadness in his eyes. “Why you look at me like that?” Sunggyu ask when he realizes that Woohyun look at him with those eyes that Sunggyu can’t describe since the morning.

 

Woohyun wrap his hand on Sunggyu’s slim waist and put his head on Sunggyu’s shoulder. Woohyun smell Sunggyu scent, he really loves it because the small eyes man smells like vanilla. “Hyung…” Woohyun was whispering in Sunggyu’s ear. Sunggyu can feel there something not right with his best friend. Sunggyu put his hand on Woohyun’s hand and caressing it, “What’s wrong Hyun-ahh…?” Woohyun shakes his head on Sunggyu’s shoulder. Sunggyu let go his hand and facing Woohyun’s face while Whoohyun’s hand still on Sunggyu’s waist. Sunggyu cup Woohyun’s face, “Hyunnie.. What’s wrong..? Something happened? You know that you can tell Hyung everything..”

 

Woohyun look in Sunggyu’s eyes, he can see the hamster leader really concern about him. “Hyung…” Just that Woohyun can say. He really didn’t know what he should say. Should he ask about Jaejoong and Heechul? Should he ask which one of them Sunggyu like more? Should he ask what Sunggyu opinion about open relationship? Should he ask, did Sunggyu will choose him? Or should he ask what actually he is in Sunggyu’s life? Sunggyu look Woohyun space out while looking at his face. “Hyunnie…” Sunggyu shakes a little bit Woohyun’s shoulder. “What’s bothering you, Hyunnie..?” Sunggyu ask in worried a tone and again Woohyun just shakes his head. Woohyun really feel down when he think that Sunggyu will not choose him.

 

“Hyung.. What I am in your life?” Woohyun ask. Sunggyu raise his brows, ‘What’s wrong with him today?’ “You are my best friend of course..” Sunggyu smile. “Just best friend? Just that? Don’t …Don’t you have any feeling towards me? If.. If not, what all those.. those time.. you know..our session..?” Sunggyu raise his hand, “Wow..wow.. wow.. Stop it Woohyun.. What’s wrong with you this morning?” Woohyun can see Sunggyu begin to irritate. “Sunggyu-yah.. I.. I just want to know what are we actually? What actually our relationship? You know that…” Before Woohyun can continue his words, Sunggyu already beat him, “We already discussed about this Woohyun and don’t you dare to say you love me. You are the one that said you will never fall in love with me and you the one that suggested that it’s just about fill our curiosity and , Woohyun. .” Sunggyu take his phone and jacket and get out of the room. He really didn’t want to discuss about it again.