Chapter 15

Hyungie, Daddy and Papa

They went to the near by store. Jaejoong put the mask for Sunggyu before wearing his own mask. “Let’s go, baby.” Jaejoong pat Sunggyu thigh. Sunggyu sigh, he still thinks going to the store at this hour is a bad choice. As usual, Jaejoong can easily read Sunggyu’s mind, “Don’t worry, baby. We may be an idol, but we still normal human.” Jaejoong pat Sunggyu’s thigh a few times before unbuckles Sunggyu’s seat belt.

 

Sunggyu went to the store with a wary eye. ‘Nothing happen so far..’ Sunggyu look around; there’re quite a lot of people. Since it’s Saturday, it’s natural to have many people. Jaejoong take the trolley while Sunggyu trail behind him. Jaejoong grab Sunggyu’s wrist. Sunggyu startle with the sudden contact.

 

“Do not wander around. Tell daddy if you want to go anywhere and if you want to go somewhere make sure it’s still on daddy eyesight. Understand?” Sunggyu raise his brow. He didn’t know that their ‘play’ will be continuing on outside the house. But Sunggyu let it slide.

 

Sunggyu really bored. Jaejoong can see how bored, his baby when he picks his stuff. “Do you want anything, baby?” Jaejoong ask. “Nothing particular..” Sunggyu answer uninterested. They went to vegetables and fruits section. Now Jaejoong can see Sunggyu eyes sparkle when he saw strawberries. “Do you want strawberry, baby?” Sunggyu nods eagerly. “But you had enough strawberries this morning…” Jaejoong tease Sunggyu. Even he can see the pout, he knows that his baby pouting behind those mask. “Daddy…~~~” Sunggyu whines to Jaejoong.

 

Jaejoong take the strawberry. He already set in mind to buy the strawberry for Sunggyu, but he just loves to tease his baby. To hear Sunggyu whining and called him ‘daddy’ just pretty endearing. Jaejoong take the bean and Sunggyu make a disgust face, “eww..”

 

Sunggyu look around when Jaejoong doing the grocery shopping. Since he didn’t know what Jaejoong need and he also didn’t have anything that he wants, so Sunggyu leave everything to Jaejoong. ‘I’m bored…

 

While Sunggyu look around, he spotted someone that he knows. ‘It’s Sangmin Hyung!’ Sunggyu smile. It’s quite a long time he didn’t see that Hyung after The Genius finish. Sunggyu went to Sangmin without telling Jaejoong.

 

Sunggyu tap playfully on Sangmin’s shoulder. Sangmin look at the intruder. “Hi, Hyung.” Sunggyu greet and bow at Sangmin. Sangmin literally confused with the sudden greeting. “Hyung..~~~” Sunggyu whines when he sees Sangmin didn’t recognize him. When Sangmin hear that voice, he asks timidly. Afraid it’s a wrong person, “Sunggyu?” Sunggyu take off his sunglasses and show his small eyes.

 

“Yah! KIM SUNG..” Before Sangmin can finish his name, Sunggyu shut Sangmin’s mouth with his hand. “Hyung, do want to make an announcement that I’m here?” Sangmin grab Sunggyu’s hand that covers his mouth and pulls him closer and give Sunggyu a bear hug. “Aigiooo..Sunggyu-ah..Hyung really miss you..” Sangmin pat Sunggyu . Sunggyu just giggles.

 

Meanwhile Jaejoong at the ice-cream section realize that his baby not with him anymore when he wants to ask which flavor Sunggyu wants. Jaejoong put both flavor, strawberry, and vanilla in his trolley and begin to searching his baby. Jaejoong was at the verged to shout Sunggyu’s name but stop his action when he saw that particular figure talking with someone.

 

“What are you doing here?” Sangmin ask Sunggyu curiously. “Doing some grocery shopping” Sangmin look at Sunggyu in disbelief because Sunggyu come to him in empty hand. Beside this place quite far from his place. “You are doing your grocery shopping here?” Sangmin ask suspiciously. “why not? Hyung, also doing the same.” Sunggyu pointed out Sangmin basket that’s almost full. “I’m leaving nearby here. But, you. You are not.”

 

Before Sunggyu can say anything, someone was calling his name from behind and it’s none other than Jaejoong. Sangmin look intensely at the handsome figure. “Who’s this, Sunggyu-yah..?” Jaejoong bow at Sangmin. “Hello Sunbaenim.” Sangmin looks at the handsome figure then to Sunggyu. Sangmin raises his brow to Sunggyu, want some explanation.

 

Sunggyu come closer to Sangmin and whisper in Sangmin’s ear. “Kim Jaejoong.” Sangmin widen his eyes. “KIM JAE..?” Before Sangmin can shout Jaejoong name, Sunggyu shut it with his hand. Sunggyu hiss with Sangmin reaction. “Aishh.. This Hyung..!” Sangmin grab Sunggyu’s hand. “Since when you are friend with…him..?”

 

“Yesterday. Actually, it’s last night.” Sunggyu answer casually. “What?” Sangmin pull Sunggyu closer to him. One of Sangmin’s hands securely on Sunggyu waist and Jaejoong didn’t like it! Sangmin look at Sunggyu, want more explanations. “It Heechul Hyung. He’s the one that introduced us last night. And…We pretty click together, right Hyung?” Sunggyu look at Jaejoong.

 

Jaejoong gritted his teeth. ‘Hyung?’ “Yes, we are.” Jaejoong answer it and he pretty annoy right now. He annoys with the word ‘Hyung’ and also the arm that securely hugging Sunggyu’s slim waist. He really wants to pry that hand from Sunggyu’s waist.

 

Sangmin’s phone rang and it his manager. “Hyung needs to go now. Call me if you free, Sunggyu-yah.. May be we can have drinks session together.” Sangmin laugh at his last sentence. “Ok Hyung. We can invite Jinho Hyung too.” Sunggyu said excitedly. Sangmin hug Sunggyu for the last time. “Bye, kiddo.” Sangmin ruffles Sunggyu’s hair. “Nice to meet you Jaejoong-shi..”

 

Sunggyu waves at Sangmin. ‘That’s it.’ Jaejoong grab Sunggyu arm, “What daddy told you about telling daddy when you want to go somewhere?” Sunggyu gulp to see how serious Jaejoong. “Sorry daddy…” Sunggyu said while looking at the floor. “Let’s go home.”

 

Jaejoong pay everything and when back to his car. He didn’t speak with Sunggyu. He pretty angry, worried and annoy at the same time. He didn’t even ask what Sunggyu want for dinner. Jaejoong bought pizza for them on the way back home. Even Jaejoong mad at Sunggyu, he still buckle and unbuckle his baby seat belt. Sunggyu feel pretty bad when Jaejoong didn’t speak with him.

 

When they arrive at home, Jaejoong went straight to the kitchen. Sunggyu look Jaejoong sadly. “Daddy…” Jaejoong ignore him. Sunggyu come closer and pull Jeajoong’s shirt hem. “Daddy…” Sunggyu tried again. “Go and wait for daddy in the bedroom.” Sunggyu follow the instruction immediately. He didn’t want Jaejoong more mad at him.

 

After Sunggyu left, Jaejoong sigh. He feels bad to Sunggyu. But he can’t help it. He really worried when he didn’t see Sunggyu. He also angry and annoy when he saw how close Sunggyu with Sangmin. Jaejoong went to his walk in closet and take a black box that he hides in one of his drawers. ‘Rather than reward, maybe I should give punishment instead..’ Jaejoong smirk.