Chapter 37

Hyungie, Daddy and Papa

Just a short update.

 

I was debating whether to rate M or not for this chapter. But I don’t think it needed, right? Right? Right? hahaha.. I’m really sorry if any of you feel uncomfortable for this chapter.. *bow to the readers* But I still hope all of you can enjoy this chapter.. ^^

 


 

Both of them walk in silence. Heechul was still gripping Sunggyu’s hand, afraid that boy gone from his side again. In the lift there just have two of them. Sunggyu really dislike the silent. Sunggyu tug Heechul’s shirt, “Hyung…” Heechul look at his baby dongsaeng. “Did you mad at me, Hyung?” Sunggyu ask with very low voices and his eyes still fix on the floor. Heechul rubbing Sunggyu’s back, “No, baby.. Hyungie didn’t mad at you anymore..” Sunggyu lift his head to look Heechul’s face. “Really, Hyungie?” Sunggyu really afraid if Heechul still mad at him. He also afraid he will be scolded by Heechul. He had enough scolded! Heechul caressing Sunggyu’s chubby cheek, “Yes, baby..”

 

When they get out of the lift, Sunggyu feel the urge to pee, he need to use the toilet. Heechul have already dragged Sunggyu to the lobby where Woohyun had waiting for them. Sunggyu pull his hand from Heechul’s grip. Heechul look at Sunggyu, “What’s wrong, baby?” Sunggyu gives an apologetic look to Heechul. “I need to use the toilet.” Heechul grab Sunggyu’s hand back, “Let’s go.” Heechul bring Sunggyu to the toilet. There’s no one in the restroom. Heechul push Sunggyu in one of the empty stalls. Sunggyu really confused with Heechul action. “Hyung… I need to pee not to..” Before Sunggyu can finish his sentence, Heechul already beat him. “Yes, Hyung knows that.” Sunggyu more confused when the diva closed the stall’s door and stay with him in there.

 

Heechul take off Sunggyu’s belt and Sunggyu’s jeans. Sunggyu’s eyes widen, “Hyung…”Sunggyu try to stop Heechul but just get a slap on his hands. “Baby hurry up. If not you will wet your pants.” Sunggyu face reddens; actually it’s true that Sunggyu really need to pee badly. Heechul put his hand on Sunggyu’s waistband. “Hyung… I.. I can do it by myself,” Sunggyu try to save his dignity as a grown up. “Baby.. Let’s Hyungie help you.” Heechul ignore Sunggyu protest, he pulls down Sunggyu’s boxer. Heechul hold Sunggyu’s and aim it to the toilet bowl. “Pee pee now baby..” Sunggyu really embarrassed with his situation right now. “Hyung…~~” Sunggyu whine, he really wants to cry right now, this really embarrassing! “Baby..Do not hold it..Let it go baby boy..” Heechul encourage Sunggyu. ‘How suppose to him to pee right now?!’ Sunggyu’s was screaming in his head.

 

Heechul used his other hand to rub Sunggyu’s stomach. Sunggyu’s bladder can’t hold anymore when Heechul put pressure on his stomach. After a while Sunggyu can hear a ‘hiss’. He knows he just released in front of his Hyung. “That’s my good little boy.. Hyungie really proud of you..” Heechul give a peck on Sunggyu’s burning cheek from embarrassment. Heechul shook Sunggyu’s length and wipe it with toilet paper. Sunggyu can’t help from reacting to Heechul touch. Heechul smiled to see Sunggyu’s member already half hard. Heechul pull up Sunggyu’s boxer. “Sorry baby..Woohyun already waiting for us.. It’s not nice to make people waiting..” Heechul smirks. “Damn you Heechul Hyung,” Sunggyu growls. Heechul give a not very hard smack on Sunggyu’s . “Hyungie didn’t approve that kind of language.” Heechul gives a stern look to his baby dongsaeng.

 

Heechul help Sunggyu to wear his jeans. Sunggyu feel really uncomfortable with unsettle business in his pants. “Hyung…~~~” Sunggyu’s was whining to Heechul. “That’s a punishment for naughty little boy like you..” Heechul patting Sunggyu’s crotch, he can feel Sunggyu’s hard member from the fabric. “Let’s go. Woohyun is waiting,” Heechul open the stall’s door and dragged Sunggyu out. Sunggyu whimpering, ‘Why everyone like to use this kind of method as a punishment to me? Did the world really hates me?’ Heechul clean his hand but still looking at Sunggyu through the mirror. After finished washing his hand, Heechul grabs Sunggyu and give a full kiss on Sunggyu’s lips while his hand rubbing Sunggyu’s crotch. Sunggyu moan shamelessly. Heechul broke the kiss and Sunggyu whines with the loss.  Sunggyu’s member hardens. Heechul smirks to see how desperate Sunggyu right now. Heechul dragged Sunggyu out of the restroom. ‘Damn you Heechul! I will kill you!

 

Sunggyu can see Woohyun restlessly waiting in the lobby. Woohyun see the diva dragging his grumpy leader. “Hyung..! Where have you been? Did you know how worried we are?” Sunggyu was really not in the good mood with the hardwood in his pants. ‘Screw you, Heechul!’ Sunggyu tried not to retort or roll his eyes. “Sorry Woohyun-ahh.. I didn’t notice my phone..” Sunggyu give an apologetic face to his band mates. He knows Woohyun really worried. Before Woohyun can ask further, he saw their van. “Let’s go Hyung. Jungryul Hyung already here,” Woohyun tell Sunggyu. Woohyun can see that his leader gives a hard glare to Heechul while the Diva was ignoring the glares. Heechul gives Sunggyu a hug before he leaves. Without no one notices, Heechul rubbing Sunggyu’s crotch, “Be a good boy, Sunggyu-ah..” Sunggyu really wants to push Heechul! The touch and the y voice just make harden and that makes Sunggyu grumpily walk off from Heechul and leave Woohyun behind. Woohyun just look at both of them. Woohyun say thank you to Heechul before bow to the diva and take a leave. ‘Did they fighting?