Chapter 46

Hyungie, Daddy and Papa

It’s the time. Woohyun already waiting for Heechul in the café two blocks from the SM’s building. Woohyun get himself a latte while waiting the Diva. Woohyun look at his watch, ‘I was early..’  10 minutes later, Heechul enters the café with large sunglasses. “He is truly Diva..,” Woohyun whisper to himself. Heechul sit in front of Woohyun elegantly and get himself Americano. “Don’t you want to greet me?” Heechul ask cockily. Woohyun roll his eyes with Heecul’s remarks, “Hi Hyung.” Woohyun greeted the Diva half hearted. “Please be polite like your leader,” Heechul said to Woohyun. ‘Well, who didn’t know about it? After 3 years debut and be on the top, Sunggyu still polite to others. You can say Sunggyu is the most polite in the Infinite,’ Woohyun agree with Heechul.

 

“So, Hyung. What this Jaejoong’s about?” Woohyun ask impatiently. “Be patient, Nam..” Heechul smirk and sip his drink. He likes to see the miserable Nam Woohyun. “I bring someone that can help us,” Heechul said after sipping his drink. Woohyun squinted his eyes, “Someone?” Heechul smile to Woohyun. “Hem.. Just wait and see..” Heechul sing a song. Woohyun can’t help from rolling his eyes. “Woohyun-aahhh.. can you imagine Sunggyu stay at someone’s house that he barely knows?” Heechul ask Woohyun and that question make Woohyun sigh. Heechul was totally right. Sunggyu will never stay at someone that he barely knows, especially just the two of them. Even until now Woohyun can’t accept that Sunggyu stay with Jaejoong.

 

“I also can’t accept Sunggyu’s decision when he told me that he will stay there. To be honest, I almost dragged him with me,” Heechul chuckles with his last sentence. “But I can see confusedness, uneasiness, worried and afraid in Sunggyu’s eyes. It’s just like he also confused why he easily attached to Jaejoong and why he reacts like that to Jaejoong...But, unfortunately..” Heechul paused there. “Unfortunately?” Woohyun ask in full of enthusiasm. Heechul laugh to see Woohyun’s eager face. “Hyung..~~~” Woohyun was whining to Heechul. “Aigoo.. What a cute bunny..” Heechul pats Woohyun’s head. “Hyung..~~~~ my hair..~~~” Woohyun’s whining just make the Diva laugh more.

 

“Unfortunately, I don’t see those mix feelings anymore when I fetch him on Sunday..” Heechul finish his sentence after he laugh very hard because of Woohyun. “So?” Woohyun ask in confusion, ‘Is that a bad thing?’ Heechul roll his eyes with Woohyun’s confusedness. “Are you stupid Woohyun-ahh..?” Heechul said in frustration. Woohyun huff in annoyance when Heechul asked him if he was stupid. “When there no those mix feelings, that mean Sunggyu already made his mind. From what I can see he already let Jaejoong enter his life.” Heechul’s word makes Woohyun’s face drop. “Did he? Don’t you think it’s too early, Hyung? You also take almost 6 months for Sunggyu accept you.” Woohyun ask.

 

“That’s what I saw Woohyun-ah.. I also hope that I’m was wrong..” Heechul sigh. “But I also know that Jaejoong also determined about it. His eyes never leave Sunggyu that night. Those eyes were sparkling when Sunggyu’s agree to stay with him. It’s been a while I didn’t see those eyes sparkling like that,” Heechul sipping his drink again. Yes, it’s been a while. Last he saw those eyes when Jaejoong still in DBSK. When Jaejoong being with Yunho and Changmin. Heechul never asked them about their relationship, but he knows something happened between them. “What do you mean, Hyung?” Woohyun ask when he saw the Diva space out. “Hem? Nothing. So, how are you and Sunggyu now? Any progress?” Heechul tried to change the subject. Woohyun roll his eyes, “Why you want to know, Hyung?” Woohyun ask in annoyed. “Easy Woohyun-ahh.. We in the same team right now.. no need to work up with your own team mate..” Heechul pat Woohyun shoulder.

 

While both of them in their on thought, someone pats Heechul shoulder. “Hyung.” Heechul look at the person who tap his shoulder. “Aa.. You here..” Woohyun eyes widen, ‘Is he the person that will help us?’ Woohyun get up and bow to that person, “Hello Sunbae-nim.” That person pats Woohyun’s shoulder, “Aigiooo.. Don’t need too formal… Just call me Hyung. That person smiles genuinely at Woohyun. Heechul look behind that person, “Just you?”. That person smile, “Why? Disappointed, Hyung?” Heechul roll his eyes with the playfulness. “I need your daddy to keep you straight,” Heechul said and just get a whining from the handsome man. “Hyung…~~~ Don’t embarrass me in front of hoobae..~~~”