Chapter 54

Hyungie, Daddy and Papa

Woohyun really fell asleep when he pretended to be sleeping. Myungsoo woke up first and look at the outside, he confused where he is. “Hyung..” Myungsoo call Jungryul with his hoarse voice. “Where are we, Hyung??” Myungsoo blink his eyes. Jungryul look at Myungsoo and the sleeping hamster. “We are going to SM, Woohyun have something to do there.” Myungsoo frown with Jungryul’s explanation. “Then, how about us?” Myungsoo ask while looking at their cute leader. “Both of you will wait in the van. If the meeting takes a long time, I will ask Youngjun to pick both of you.” Myungsoo nods and put Sunggyu’s head on his shoulder, to make the leader sleep more comfortable. Sunggyu mumbles and that make Myungsoo smile, ‘How come someone can be cute like this..’ “Shhh..shh..go back to sleep, Hyung..”

 

Woohyun open his eyes, when they arrive at SM building. Woohyun glance at Sunggyu and Myungsoo at the back. Woohyun can see clearly Sunggyu snuggles to Myungsoo while the visual busy with his phone. Woohyun feel butterfly of jealousy when he saw how close Sunggyu to Myungsoo. Nock! Nock! Nock! Someone knocking window beside Woohyun and that make the main vocal startle. Woohyun roll down the window and reveal the Big Diva and the Little Diva. Key grins at Woohyun and wave his hands, “Hi, Hyunie! Hi Jungryul Hyung!” Woohyun roll his eyes to see how hyper his partner. Jungryul give a smile to both Divas.

 

Key can see Myungsoo in the back, “Oh, L-sii! You are here too.” Key greets the cold prince happily. Myungsoo awkwardly bowing to the divas, “Emm.. Hi Key-sii, Heechul Sunbaenim..” Heechul smile to Myungsoo’s awkward greeting. “Aigioo Myungsoo-yahh.. Just call me, Hyung..”  Woohyun roll his eyes with Heechul’s friendliness. “Ok. Hyung.” Myungsoo smile sweetly and that makes Key squeal in his heart, ‘Oh My God!!! He is sooo Handsome!’ Heechul shakes his head, knowing what in the little diva heart. “Who is beside you, L-sii?” Key ask since he can’t see properly from the outside. Key can see someone leaning on Myungsoo’s shoulder. Myungsoo look at his leader, “Ahh..Sunggyu Hyung.. He is still sleeping.. Too tired, maybe…” Myungsoo give his sweetest smiles to Key.

 

“Sunggyu is here too?” Heechul ask. Jungryul get out of the van and walk to Heechul and Key. “These meetings are really sudden. I don’t have time to send them back, so I bring them here too. If the meeting takes a long time, I will ask Youngjun to pick them up.” Jungryul explain to the divas. Jungryul look at Woohyun, “Let’s go. We are already late.” Woohyun nods and get out of the van, before that he still get a chance to glance at the sleeping hamster. “How about Sunggyu and Myungsoo join me and others. We have some practice, but I don’t think they mind if Sunggyu and Myungsoo are watching.” Heechul said out of the blue and that caught Jungryul, Woohyun and Myungsoo attentions.

 

“Really, Heechul Hyung??!” Myungsoo ask excitedly and that make the sleeping hamster open his eyes. Woohyun hate the idea! That makes the main vocal throw a dagger to the Diva. Heechul ignore Woohyun’s threaten eyes and Key roll his eyes to see childish antic Woohyun and Heechul. “Well.. If you say, its ok for them to see your practice..emm.. I don’t see any reason they can’t follow you. Well, I feel more ease if both of them with you.” Jungryul said and he opens the door and reveals the cute hamster rubbing his eyes cutely. “We at home already?” Sunggyu ask cutely when he sees his manager’s face. Key and Heechul tried their best not squeal from the overloaded cuteness.

 

“No, Sunggyu-yah.. We at SM right now.. Woohyun have a sudden meeting here, so Hyung brings both of you too.” Jungryul explain to the confused hamster. Sunggyu nods cutely to his manager. Heechul, Key, Woohyun and Myungsoo just look at the cute fluffy hamster. ‘Oh My God! I didn’t know that Hyung can be this cute!’ Myungsoo said in his heart. Jungryul grab Sunggyu hands, “Look who’s here..It’s Heechul and Key.. Heechul said both of you can see them practice..” Sunggyu frown when he heard Heechul’s name. He still remembers what Heechul done to him and he still has a grudge towards the Diva. “Oh.. But I want to stay here.” Sunggyu said and lean his back again and that make his manager confused.

 

‘Did he have a fight with the Diva? Not just with Woohyun, but also Heechul?’ Jungryul look at Heechul, but the Diva just give ‘not knowing anything’ look and that make Jungryul look at the sulking hamster. “Hyung….~~~” Myungsoo whine at his leader, he really wants to meet other Super Junior members. It’s hard to get this kind of opportunity. “You can go if you want, Myung. I will stay here.” Sunggyu said stubbornly and that just make the kitten whine more. “It's either both of you go, or both of you stay.” Jungryul command made both of them whining. Myungsoo whining at Sunggyu, while Sunggyu whining at Jungryul. Key that saw everything from the beginning whisper at Heechul, “He is really adorable. Now I know why you willing to fight for him, Hyung..” and that makes not just Heechul but also Woohyun, glaring at the little Diva.

 

“That’s enough!” Jungryul’s voice ended the glaring contest. “Both of you get your out from the van.” Myungsoo get out from the van excitedly while the hamster grumpily stomping his feet. Sunggyu blush when he sees Key looking at his immature and childish behavior. Sunggyu bow to Heechul and Key. “Hi, Hyung!” Key is waving his hand to Sunggyu and Heechul put his hand on Sunggyu’s shoulder and that just make the hamster boiling, “Don’t touch me.” Sunggyu said in dangerous tone and make Key, Mungsoo and Woohyun shivers, while Heechul ignoring the threat. Sunggyu slaps Heechul’s hand and walk closer to Jungryul and talk with his manager. Two pair of eyes is looking at Heechul for explanation. “Hyung, what you had you done to Sunggyu?” Key is asking with a low voice, afraid Sunggyu might hear what he said. While Myungsoo is nodding with the Key’s question.

 

“None of your business, Key,” Heechul said while walking towards his hamster. “Let’s go. I bet Woohyun and Key already late for the meeting,” Heechul said while giving his sweet smile to Jungryul. “Let’s go.” Jungryul said after looking at his watch. They definitely already late! They walk to the elevator, Sunggyu ignore Heechul completely, while Key and Myungsoo didn’t dare to ask anything. ‘How come someone that adorable, cute and fluffy can turn completely different in just a blink?’ both Myungsoo and Key have the same thought. They stand awkwardly. None of them say anything, while Woohyun know why Sunggyu mad at Heechul and that make the main vocalist smirk to his Diva Hyung. Key can see clearly smirking on Woohyun’s lips and death glare from Heechul, ‘Woohyun definitely know what actually happened…’

 

Woohyun, Key and Jungryul arrive on their floor. Jungryul look at Sunggyu and Myungsoo, “Alert with your phone.” Jungryul said. Myungsoo is the only one that replies his Manager Hyung instruction, while Sunggyu didn’t have any mood to talk. Before Key walk out from the elevator, he whispers in Myungsoo ear, “Fighting, Myungsoo-yah..” Myungsoo just give a small smile to Key. Myungsoo doubting his decision to see his sunbae practice is a bad decision. ‘I hope nothing bad happens..’ Myungsoo pray in his heart.