Chapter 24

Hyungie, Daddy and Papa

To: Jaejoong Hyung

Thank you, daddy! Muuahhh (^*^)

 

After he sent the last message, Sunggyu put his phone on the table and look Woohyun’s serious face. “Did something wrong, Hyun?”Sunggyu question brings Woohyun back to the reality. Instead of answering Sunggyu’s question, Woohyun just stared blankly at Sunggyu. “Did something bothering you?” Sunggyu ask really concern with his best friend. “It’s you.” Woohyun answer curtly. Sunggyu raise his brow. “Me??” Sunggyu ask in confusion. ‘What’s wrong with me?’ Woohyun can see how confused the leader. In Woohyun eyes, Sunggyu confused face is really cute! “Yes, you.” Sunggyu squint his eyes in disbelief. “What I had done?”

 

Woohyun grab Sunggyu’s wrist and pull him closer. Woohyun look in Sunggyu’s eyes and put his hands on Sunggyu’s waist. “Where did you go this weekend, Hyung?” Woohyun ask calmly. Sunggyu smirk, he knows that Woohyun dying to know where he went this weekend. ‘How about I a bit? It will be fun..’ “No where.” Sunggyu answer curtly with a smile on his face. Sunggyu can feel the grip on his waist become tighter. Sunggyu know that Woohyun didn’t like his answer. “You know a good boy will not lie, right..?” Sunggyu can feel his face become hot. ‘Why his bodies react with this ‘kind’ of thing?’ Sunggyu huff and cross his arms. Woohyun really want to smile when he sees the overloaded cuteness, but he can’t. He needs to remain firm!

 

“I’m not lying.” Sunggyu pursed his lips. Sunggyu know Woohyun weakness is his pout. Woohyun sigh. “Did you know how worried I am when you decide to be alone in this dorm? And when I come back you not at home and when I called you didn’t pick up? How about if something happen to you..?” Woohyun ask in a worry tone. “And about staying out without telling anyone…” Woohyun add more. Sunggyu feel bad to see his best friend worry for him. Sunggyu hugs his best friend, “Woohyuniee.. I’m sorry.. I should pick up when you call and tell you where I’m going, so you will not worry about me..” Sunggyu put his head on Woohyun’s crook of neck.

 

Woohyun patting Sunggyu’s back. “Now.. Can you tell me where were you going this weekend..?” Woohyun try his luck again. Before Sunggyu can answer Woohyun’s question, he can hear his manager shouting from the kitchen. “Kids!!! Breakfast..!!!!” Sunggyu face brightens when he hears the word breakfast. Sunggyu let go his friend and almost run to the door. “Let’s go Woohyunie…” Woohyun sigh again. ‘Did he need to come at this time?’ Woohyun was growling under his breath. He almost gets the answer from Sunggyu. Woohyun was trailing behind Sunggyu to the kitchen.

 

Hoya and Dongwoo was already sitting at the dining table. Myungsoo lay on the sofa with close eyes. Sungyeol and Sungjong busy helping their manager with the foods. Sunggyu patting Myungsoo head, “Wake up Myungsoo-ah.. Breakfast is ready..” Slowly, Myungsoo open his eyes and stand on his feet with still half close eyes. Sunggyu drag his sleepy dongsaeng to the dining table and make the sleeping Myungsoo to sit beside Sungyeol. “What are you doing until you in this kind of state, Myungsoo-ah..?” Sunggyu ask. Sunggyu look at Sungyeol that in a happy state, ‘Energetic as usual, but in the morning? That unusual…Did he already get his daily coffee?’ Sunggyu look at the coffee that his manager bought, ‘Still there. No one drinks the Americano yet..’ Sunggyu look in confusion. Sungjong can read Sunggyu expression give an answer to his leader. “You will not want to know what were they had done last night, Hyung..”

 

Dongwoo was laughing with Sungjong answer. Sungyeol was blushing with the remark. “So, where did you sleep last night, Sungjongie..?” Hoya asked Sungjong. “Living room They kick me out. I just got in back at 3 a.m.” Sungjong glare at Sungyeol and Myungsoo. Sungyeol face become red and Myungsoo face already on the table, didn’t know that he is the main topic. “What did you done last night Sungyeolie…?” Dongwoo asked and laughed harder. Sunggyu just shakes his head. “And what had you done last night, Dongwoo Hyung..?” Myungsoo was suddenly asking. “Oh My God! Myungsoo don’t do that..! You are shocking me!” Hoya slaps Myungsoo’s head. Dongwoo was blushing with the sudden question. “Ok kids, I don’t want to know what you had done last night. Now eat. We have meeting with the CEO in one hour.”