Chapter 21

Hyungie, Daddy and Papa

“How was your day with Jaejoong?” Heechul ask Sunggyu before he gets out of the car. “Great!” Sunggyu said in full of enthusiasm. Heechul narrow his eyes want some explanation, but nothing came out of Sunggyu’s mouth. Before he can ask more, Sunggyu’s phone rang. “Yes, Woohyun. You already home? Me too. I’m still in the car with Heechul Hyung. Ok. See you at home.” Sunggyu chuckles while talking with Woohyun.

 

“I should go now. Today was really great! You are the best Hyung!” Heechul ruffles Sunggyu’s hair. “Hyung has a great day too.” Heechul caress Sunggyu’s cheek. “See you next time, Gyu.” Sunggyu nods his head like a little kid. “eung!” Sunggyu kiss Heechul’s cheek. “See you again, Hyung.”  Sunggyu said before getting out of the car. Sunggyu waves his hand to Heechul before going to his apartment building.

 

While walking he took his phone and sent a text to Jaejoong and tell him that he already arrives. Within a second his phone rang, it Jaejoong. “That fast…” Sunggyu chuckles before picking up the phone. Before he can say anything, Jaejoong already bombarded him with questions. “Where are you, baby? At home? Where did you go with Heechul Hyung?” Sunggyu chuckles with the question.

 

“I’m at my apartment..waiting the lift.. today.. hemm.. I went to the restaurant for lunch.. and than.. went to the mall…and then.. dinner. That's all.” Sunggyu tell Jaejoong his activities for today. “Why are you going to the mall?” Jaejoong want to know everything about his baby’s activities. “Watched movie..”

 

They talk until Sunggyu arrive at his apartment door. “Ok daddy..need to go now… I already arrive at my apartment..Thank you for this weekend..It’s really blasting!” Sunggyu said in a seductive way on his last sentence. “Bye, daddy…”

 

Before he can open the door, Woohyun already open it for him. Sunggyu quite shock since he was busy searching his keys in the paper bag. “Hyung..?” Woohyun ask in uncertainty. Well Woohyun never saw Sunggyu in that kind of clothes. And everything that’s on Sunggyu was not his. He was really sure about it. And the paper bag in Sunggyu’s hand make he thinks that the older went for shopping. “Did you go shopping, Hyung?” Sunggyu look at Woohyun. “That’s the first thing you ask me? Can’t I come in first?”

 

Sunggyu roll his eyes and went inside their apartment. Sunggyu take off the sweater and put on the sofa along with the paper bag before going to the kitchen for a glass of water. “Hyung…~~” Woohyun was trying to act cute with Sunggyu. “No. I didn’t go for shopping.” Sunggyu said before gulping the water. “Then.. Whose..” Woohyun look up and down at Sunggyu. “this.” Woohyun pointed Sunggyu’s outfit. “Heechul Hyung???” Woohyun ask in uncertain again. ‘This not Heechul Hyung’s style…

 

“Jaejoong Hyung.” Sunggyu answer curtly. Woohyun raise his brow. “Jaejoong Hyung?” Woohyun ask for more details, but what he gets just simple ‘hem’ from Sunggyu. That kind of answer really not satisfied his curiosity. Sunggyu walk to the living room and take his belonging. He already tired not just from today activities but also from yesterday ‘activities’. He already exhausted. “Spill it out, Hyung.”

 

Sunggyu roll his eyes. “That’s nothing to be spill, Woohyun-ah..” Sunggyu keep walking to their shared bedroom. “Come on, Hyung…” Sunggyu are really not in the mood. “Where the others?” Sunggyu try to change the subject. “Myungsoo and Sungyeol already sleep. They seem really exhausted. Sungjong, Hoya and Dongwoo still not arrive.”

 

“Ok.” Sunggyu said and lay on his bed. “Hyung, don’t try to change the subject..” Sunggyu whine on his pillow. “Not now Hyunie.. I’m tired…~~~” Sunggyu said while kicking the air. There you go. Woohyun really can’t win Sunggyu’s aegyo. Woohyun sigh. “Ok. You will tell me everything tomorrow. Everything.” Woohyun was emphasizing the word of “everything”. Yes, he wants to know everything. What Sunggyu had done this weekend!

 

“Ok..~~~~” Sunggyu mumbles on his pillow. Woohyun just look at his leader that already half asleep. “Hyung.. Go and change first..” Woohyun can hear Sunggyu whimper. “Later…~~~” Woohyun was sighed again. He knows Sunggyu will not wake up anymore. Woohyun went to Sunggyu wardrobe and take Sunggyu’s sweat pant that he always wore to sleep. “Hyung..” Woohyun try to wake up his leader, but no avail since the hamster already fast asleep.

 

Slowly Woohyun went to the sleeping leader and take off Sunggyu black skinny jeans. ‘I never know Sunggyu have these jeans and.. Those accessories.. and even the sunglasses not his.’ Woohyun think very hard. ‘It’s not Heechul Hyung style too…’ Sunggyu whimper and whine when Woohyun taking off his pants and when Woohyun put the sweat pants on him. Woohyun is patting Sunggyu to make the leader sleep again. ‘With whom you are being this weekend, Hyung..Jaejoong Sunbae?

 

Woohyun determine to get the answer tomorrow. He lay beside Sunggyu and snuggles with the leader. Woohyun love to sleep like this. The warmth from Sunggyu’s body makes him feel relaxed. He needs Sunggyu. Woohyun snuggles closer with Sunggyu when can’t get any answer for his questions. Sunggyu whine in Woohyun embraces. Woohyun rub Sunggyu back and kiss Sunggyu crown. “Shh..shh…go back to sleep, hyung..”