Chapter 38

Hyungie, Daddy and Papa

Another update for today!!!!

 


 

Sunggyu enter their van first and being interrogate with Jungryul Hyung. Sunggyu was really not in the mood. His hard manhood was really killing him. ‘I need to ease my mind. Think something that can calm this hard throbbing !’ But Sunggyu fail miserably. “Damn you Kim Heechul,” without his notice, Sunggyu already cursing with a slow voice. While Woohyun got a text from the Diva.

 

From: Diva Hyung

I hope the hamster not very grumpy right now.. I just give him a lesson in the restroom.

 

Woohyun eyes widen when he read the text from Heechul. ‘Lesson? Restroom??? The hell?????’ Woohyun look at restless Sunggyu. Yes, Sunggyu being grumpy, but he tried not too obvious. Sunggyu tried to answer the entire question from his manager without retort and he really grateful that Woohyun didn’t ask anything. But what Sunggyu didn’t know was that Woohyun looking at him all the time. Sunggyu really want to get home faster so he can . While Sunggyu busy with his thought, Woohyun tried to figure out what the leader and the Diva had done in the restroom until Woohyun saw Sunggyu’s . ‘What an evil, Heechul Hyung.. You left Sunggyu with unfinished business.. That’s cruel..’ Woohyun smirks and make a reply to the Diva Hyung.

 

To: Diva Hyung

You really cruel Hyung.

 

After sending the text, Woohyun scooted himself towards the leader. He put his hand on Sunggyu’s thigh. Sunggyu startle with the sudden touch. Woohyun rubbing Sunggyu thigh, “What’s wrong Hyung..? You look tense…” Woohyun ask innocently. Woohyun hands wander on his Sunggyu’s inner thigh. ‘This is dangerous!’ Sunggyu think. Woohyun come closer to Sunggyu, one of Woohyun’s hand circle Sunggyu’s slim waist and the other hand, rubbing Sunggyu’s inner thigh. Woohyun knows Sunggyu really sensitive there. Sunggyu tried to get away but no avail since he already stuck between Woohyun and the window. Sunggyu tried to push Woohyun but no avail since the younger, much stronger than him. “Woohyun-ahh..” Sunggyu whimper.

 

“Yes.. Hyung…” Woohyun was whispering ily in Sunggyu’s ear. “Or..Should I call.. baby Gyu..?” Sunggyu gulp and that just make his length twitch in his pants. Sunggyu tried to push Woohyun again, “Woohyun-ahh..We in the van.. ahh…” Sunggyu was letting out a small moan when Woohyun brushing his palm on Sunggyu’s crotch. “Baby.. Put your thumb in your mouth..” Sunggyu look at Woohyun. “I’m not a baby, Woohyun,” Sunggyu tried to protest. “Do you want Jungryul Hyung hear your y moan, baby..?” Sunggyu still stubborn, not wanting to do what Woohyun told him. Woohyun cupping Sunggyu’s buldge. Sunggyu almost let out a shameless moan. “Do as you told baby boy..” When Woohyun didn’t see any action from Sunggyu, Woohyun take Sunggyu’s hand and guide to Sunggyu’s mouth. Slowly, Woohyun put Sunggyu’s thumb in his mouth. “That’s my good little boy…”

 

Woohyun make Sunggyu’s body lean on him while one hand circle Sunggyu’s slim waist and the other hand retrieve to Sunggyu’s crotch. Slowly Woohyun was rubbing Sunggyu’s buldge. Sunggyu whimper between his thumbs. Sunggyu was harder his thumb when Woohyun pun more pressure on his crotch. “Shh..shh..baby…papa will take good care his baby boy..” Woohyun was rubbing harder and faster Sunggyu’s crotch. That’s it! Sunggyu was at the edge to . “ for Papa baby boy..” Sunggyu was coming very hard in his pants with Woohyun permission. The word ‘Papa’ really triggers him. Sunggyu closed his eyes and panting in Woohyun’s arm. Woohyun circle his both hands on Sunggyu’s slim waist. “That’s my good little boy..Coming so hard for his papa..” Woohyun was soothing his baby boy.

 

Both of them didn’t realize that they have already arrived at their apartment complex. Jungryul looks at the back, since the boys seem not to notice that they already arrive. Jungryul really surprise on what he saw. Jungryul saw Woohyun soothing Sunggyu while Sungggyu his thumb. Not just that, the most surprisingly is the wet patch on Sunggyu’s crotch! ‘Did Sunggyu just have an accident??? Sunggyu really behave like a baby. He is not just his thumb, but also wetting his pants. He needs to tell Jungyeop Hyung!’ Jungryul look at the front back, didn’t want to embarrass the poor little boy. ‘Thanks god he has Woohyun..

 

Jungryul clear his throat and that bring Sunggyu and Woohyun to the reality. “We here.” Jungryul announced. Sunggyu clear his throat and cover his buldge with his sweater. Yes. Sunggyu hard again when Woohyun soothing him with naughty words. Sunggyu take a leave first after say thank you to Jungryul. “Woohyun-ahhh…” Jungryul called Woohyun. “Yes, Hyung?” Woohyun looks at his manager’s face. It’s looks like something troubling his manager. “What is it, Hyung?” Jungryul shakes his head. Maybe later. Sunggyu needs him right now that what Jungryul think when Sunggyu dash out from the van without even say goodbye to him. “Nothing..Have a rest. Tell others, we will have meeting with TvN tomorrow at 9 am,” Woohyun nod and say goodbye to him. ‘I need to discuss with Jungyeop Hyung..