Chapter 48

Hyungie, Daddy and Papa

“Open relationship?” Woohyun was shrieking with Changmin’s question while Heechul just look at Changmin emotionless. “What do you mean by that?” Woohyun ask Changmin. “If you don’t agree or not into this kind of relationship, I think better you back off, Woohyun-sii,” Woohyun really dumbfounded by what Yunho tells him to do. Heechul just smirk with Yunho’s suggestion. “I believe Heechul Hyung don’t mind.. Right, Heechul Hyung?” Changmin ask Heechul playfully. “Yes, I don’t mind. Beside.. Jaejoong also good in bed..” Heechul chuckles with his own words. Changmin and Yunho laugh with Heechul’s remark. Woohyun dumbfounded. ‘Did I hear the right thing? Did they suggest me, Heechul Hyung, Sunggyu Hyung and Jaejoong Sunbae into an open relationship? The hell?!!!!’

 

Yunho can read Woohyun’s face, ‘What a poor bunny..’ Changmin give an apologetic look to Woohyun. “Yunho Hyung is right Woohyun-ahh.. If you are mind being in an open relationship, its better you forget about Sunggyu…” Changmin pats Woohyun’s shoulder. Woohyun eyes squinted with Changmin remarks. It’s just like Changmin really sure that Sunggyu will not choose him. Woohyun was huffing in annoyance, “You look so sure that Sunggyu will not choose me.” Yunho look at Woohyun, “We.. Actually are quite sure about it.” Woohyun eyes widen, ‘Did they belittle me?’

 

“No, we are not belittle you, Woohyun-ah..” Changmin said. “It’s just.. How to say it? A sense? We just can feel it,” Changmin add. “Ok. Now you can read my mind too?” Woohyun bewildered. “Easy Woohyun-ah…We maybe didn’t know you.. But we clearly know about these two guys,” Yunho tries to calm Woohyun. “But you didn’t know Sunggyu,” Woohyun tried to state his point. “Yes. We didn’t know Sunggyu too, but with these two persistent men, I don’t think Sunggyu will be able to say no,” Yunho said. Yunho and Changmin really know Jaejoong and Heechul. Both of them will not give up easily. Heechul take slow measure on trying to win Sunggyu’s heart. Heechul take his time and also give time for Sunggyu to fully accept him.

 

Meanwhile Jaejoong, he will do anything he can get Sunggyu. And they also know that Jaejoong willing to share rather than didn’t get anything. Jaejoong is definitely willing to share Sunggyu with Heechul and Woohyun if that’s the only way for him to be together. Just like when he willing to share Changmin with Yunho and Jaejoong end up liking or should they said fall in love with Yunho too? And of course Yunho love Jaejoong back, that’s why they end up together. Three of them accept everything and complete each other. In Yunho mind, it does will be great if Heechul, Jaejoong and Sunggyu can be together. It will like the little family that Jaejoong had with Yunho and Changmin had back years.

 

Yunho and Changmin also feel relief to see both of Heechul and Jaejoong can overcome his trust with people. Jaejoong being ‘betrayed’ by Yunho and Changmin while Heechul being ‘betrayed’ by Hangeng. Ok, maybe in Heechul’s case, it’s not a betrayal, but that what Heechul feels when Hangeng leave Super Junior or maybe not leave Super Junior but more about leaving him behind. “How about like this..” Changmin said suddenly. “We will try to confirm Jaejoong’s seriousness in Sunggyu’s matter, then we will discuss later..” Changmin add. Woohyun looks at Changmin, “How you going to confirm it?” Yunho look at Changmin, “We will meet Jaejoong and Sunggyu next week, and we will try to ask Jaejoong about it.”

 

“If Jaejoong really serious about it, it will not surprise if he the one that will call both of you,” Changmin said. Woohyun look at Changmin with a confused look, “Why he needs to meet us?”. Yunho smirk, “He will be the one that would suggest about open relationship to you guys.” Woohyun’s eyes widen! “What?!! Is he crazy?” Heechul roll his eyes with Woohyun reaction. “He was already in that kind of relationship before this. It’s not a new thing for him. Besides, just like they said.. Jaejoong really good in bed…” Heechul sing a song for his last sentence. Woohyun can’t help himself from giving a disgusting look towards the Diva. “Did you sleep with everyone that you know, Heechul Hyung?” Woohyun ask full of curiosity. Heechul smirk with Woohyun’s question, “Why? You want to try Woohyun-ahhh..?” Heechul ask playfully.