Chapter 10

Hyungie, Daddy and Papa

Sunggyu just stare at Heechul’s car until it’s gone from my side. He just smiles when Yoochun and Junsu gives him a hug. ‘I want Heechul Hyung!’ Sunggyu keep repeating it in his mind, he didn’t even realize when Yoochun and Junsu leave. Sunggyu is being in trance.

 

Jaejoong put his hand on Sunggyu’s shoulder and rub it. “Let’s go inside, baby.” Sunggyu drags his legs to Jaejoong’s house. Jaejoong want to clear the coffee table, but postpone it when he sees his little hamster look so down.

 

Jaejoong sit on the sofa first than guide Sunggyu to sit on his laps. He rubs Sunggyu’s back. It’s calm Sunggyu’s stiff body a little bit. “Baby..Everything will be fine.. We will have a great weekend together..” Jaejoong try to coxes his little one. Unfortunately, Sunggyu didn’t respond it.

 

Jaejoong starts to worry. ‘Did I make a wrong decision? Did I force everything too fast?’ Jaejoong put Sunggyu’s head on his shoulder. Jaejoong will do everything to make his baby happy. One of his hands rubbing circular motion on Sunggyu’s back. To be honest, he didn’t know what to do.

 

“Gyugyu want Hyungie..” Jaejoong can hear his baby mumble on his shoulder. ‘Oh God..Did I need to call Heechul Hyung?’ Jaejoong try to think what he should do besides that one! ‘That will be going to be the very last option that I will use.’ Jaejoong keep rubbing Sunggyu’s back. “Hyungie need to work, baby…”

Jaejoong really surprise that Heechul have this kind of impact on Sunggyu (Even Sunggyu didn’t realize it!). “Hyungie…” Sunggyu keep repeating it. Jaejoong rock a little bit Sunggyu body. “Shh…shh..Baby…everything will be fine..We will be fine…” Rather than saying to Sunggyu, that words basically more for him.

 

Jaejoong keep rubbing and rocking Sunggyu. He sings a lullaby softly. After about 15 minutes, Jaejoong can hear a soft snore from Sunggyu. Jaejoong is glad Sunggyu going to sleep. He also really glad that he didn’t need to call Heechul. ‘My little baby just being tired..’ Jaejoong make a conclusion on Sunggyu’s behavior.

 

Jaejoong lift up Sunggyu and bring him to his bedroom. He carefully lay Sunggyu down on the bed. Jaejoong brush Sunggyu bangs from his eyes. ‘My little hamster looks so peaceful when he’s sleeping,’ Jaejoong smiles to see Sunggyu sleeping face. Jaejoong tuck Sunggyu and kiss his forehead.

 

Jaejoong take Sunggyu and Heechul’s cloths and decide to do the laundry instead. He also decides to clean the mess from last night while his baby still sleeping. Even he really wants to cuddle with his little one, his house need to be clean first. Besides, his house in disaster state right now.

 

Jaejoong took three hours to finish all the chores. Even Jaejoong doing the house chores, he will check his little hamster every 15 minutes. While Jaejoong is busy in the kitchen, he hears something fall from his room. ‘Sunggyu!’ That’s the only thing that across in his mind. Jaejoong runs to his room.

 

Jaejoong enter his room, but he can’t see Sunggyu on his bed anymore. Jaejoong hears a painful growl. He looks beside the bed and see Sunggyu on the floor rubbing his head. Jaejoong run to Sunggyu and kneel beside him.

 

“Are you OK, baby?” Jaejoong ask worriedly. Jaejoong inspect Sunggyu’s body. He didn’t want his baby to get hurt. “I’m Ok..” Sunggyu said. Sunggyu growl and frown when he feels hurt on his and head.

 

Jaejoong can see Sunggyu frowning. “Tell daddy where you hurt, baby.” Since his head still like spinning, Sunggyu didn’t realize that Jaejoong used the word “daddy”. “Did your head hurt,baby?” Sunggyu nod as the answer for Jaejoong question. “Did you hit the lamp table, baby?” Sunggyu nod again.

 

Jaejoong hold Sunggyu’s head and inspect thoroughly. He tries to look any injury on his little one head. When he didn’t see any injury, Jaejoong kiss Sunggyu’s head. “Thanks God you didn’t get any injury.” Jaejoong lift Sunggyu up and put him on the bed back. Sunggyu shock when he suddenly was lifting up by Jaejoong.

 

Jaejoong make Sunggyu sit on the bed. Jaejoong has been making decisions to cuddle for a while with his baby. Jaejoong sit beside Sunggyu and lean his back on the bed head. Jaejoong make Sunggyu closer to him and put Sunggyu’s head on his chest. Jaejoong hug Sunggyu’s shoulder. “Tell me how my little baby ends up on the floor..”

Sunggyu blush when he heard Jaejoong called him ‘my little baby’. “Gyugyu wake up..and..and didn’t know where he is..Gyugyu panic! And.. and Gyugyu lending his on the floor..and when Gyugyu want to get up..Gyugyu hit the table..”

 

Jaejoong take a notice that Sunggyu in “Aegyu” mode. He really pleased about it. Jaejoong rub Sunggyu’s in soothing manner. “Does it still hurt, baby?” Sunggyu shake his head as an answer. Jaejoong rub Sunggyu head and kiss it. “Does it still hurt, baby?” Jaejoong ask again. And again Sunggyu shake his head. “That’s daddy’s strong little baby..” Jaejoong also take a mental note to put Sunggyu at the center of the bed after this.

 

Sunggyu feel warm when Jaejoong praise him. ‘Why he feels like that’ Sunggyu ask in his mind. “May be my little one still not ready for a big boy bed..” Jaejoong tease Sunggyu and chuckle. Sunggyu look at Jaejoong and shoot a glare. “I am a big boy,” Sunggyu said childishly.  Jaejoong just chuckles to see Sunggyu’s adorable antics. They cuddle for another ten minutes.

 

They in the same position when Sunggyu’s stomach makes a noise. Jaejoong giggles when he hears Sunggyu’s stomach growl. “Someone hungry…” Jaejoong rub Sunggyu’s stomach. Sunggyu blush madly. Jaejoong look at the clock, it’s almost 3 pm. “It’s almost 3 pm.. No wonder monster in my little baby stomach hungry..”Jaejoong tickles Sunggyu’s stomach.

 

Sunggyu laugh with his whole heart when Jaejoong tickles him. Sunggyu lay on the bed while Jaejoong keep tickles his body. Jaejoong stop when he sees Sunggyu out of breath from laughing. Jaejoong blew a raspberry on Sunggyu’s stomach and tickles his sensitive body again. That makes Sunggyu laugh again. “No! hahahaha..Stop it Hyung..No. No. No tickles..hahaha.. please… stop, daddy..!”