Chapter 30

Hyungie, Daddy and Papa

When they got in the car, Sunggyu ask Jungryul Hyung for him to go to SM too. “Why you want to go there?” Jungryul raise his brow. “Since I don’t have any schedules for today, I think I want to meet Onew.” Sunggyu said carefully. “SHINee’s Onew?” Sunggyu just nods.

 

Flashback

“Hyung…~~~ How come you didn’t recognize me…” Onew whines at Sunggyu. “Aigiooo… Hyung really sorry Jinki-ahh…” Sunggyu giggles. “Hyung, do you have any schedules today?” Onew asks Sunggyu with his cheerful voice. “Emm…No. Why..?” Sunggyu try to remember his schedules, he indeed didn’t have any schedule for today. “That’s great! Woohyun will be here today, right? How about you tag along, Hyung? We can play together,” Sunggyu are silent for a moment. “Hyung..~~~ Let’s have chicken party ..~~” Sunggyu laugh when he hears ‘chicken party’. ‘Jinki with his love to chicken..’ “I will ask my manager first. I will call you back to confirm.”

 

“Just Onew?” Jungryul ask Sunggyu. “Emm…I don’t know..He didn’t say anything..” Jungryul sigh. “Did Heechul will be with you too?” Sunggyu just shakes his head, “I don’t think so..” Sunggyu look at his manager with his puppy eyes. Jungryul sighs and reluctantly say ‘Yes’ to Sunggyu. “Assa!” Sunggyu was bouncing on his seat. Sunggyu sent a text to Onew to tell him that he will be at SM with Woohyun. “You will back with us when we have done. Tell me if you want to go somewhere. And do not drink.” Jungryul emphasize the word ‘do not drink’. “I don’t want what happened at Jaejoong’s house being repeated.” Sunggyu gulp, ‘Did Jungyeop told him about the drunken incident..?

 

“What happened in Jaejoong’s house?” Woohyun ask after a moment being silent. “Someone get drunk there..” Jungryul say and give a look at Sunggyu from the mirror. To be honest, Jungyul just guess about it. Sunggyu just sit silently beside Woohyun. He really hopes he can arrive at SM as soon as possible! “Hyung..” Woohyun grab Sunggyu’s wrist to get Sunggyu’s attention. “Did you really get drunk?” Woohyun ask again. He really hopes Sunggyu will deny it. Sunggyu just give a small nod. “Are you crazy, Hyung?!” Sunggyu flinch with the sudden shout. Sunggyu look at Woohyun that already red from anger. “Did you forget what happened last time?!” Woohyun ask still in a high tone. Sunggyu hate to remember that time. Sunggyu retrieve his hand. To be honest, he is afraid with angry Woohyun just like he afraid with his ‘angry’ CEO. Woohyun not easy to get angry, so it’s kind of scary when he did. Sunggyu just saw it one time, that the eras when they still hate each other. After that, he makes a mental note not to make Woohyun angry. 

 

“Take it easy Woohyun. Jungyeop Hyung has already scolded him for that.” Jungryul said when he saw Woohyun getting angry and Sunggyu already flinch with the sudden shout. ‘He has has already gotten scolded by Jungyeop, I don’t think it’s a good thing to scold him again.. Especially from Woohyun..’ Jungryul trying to give a look to Woohyun through the mirror. Woohyun understand that look. Suddenly he feels worried when he knows that Jungyeop already scold Sunggyu. ‘He must be crying in Jungyeop’s room..’ Woohyun look at Sunggyu that keep his eyes on his hand. Woohyun take Sunggyu’s hand and caress it. “Did you get scolded by Jungyeop Hyung, Gyu..?” Sunggyu just nod, still not looking at his hands. “Look at me, baby..”

 

Slowly Sunggyu titling his head to look Woohyun’s face. Woohyun can see tears b in Sunggyu’s eyes. Woohyun Sunggyu’s chubby cheek. As soon as Woohyun touch Sunggyu’s face, his tears falling down. Woohyun wipe Sunggyu’s tears. “Don’t cry, baby..” Sunggyu was launching a hug and put his head on Woohyun’s crook of neck. Sunggyu keep mumbles ‘sorry’. Woohyun scoop Sunggyu and make the older sitting on his laps. “Sh..shh…baby.. it’s ok, baby.. we don’t mad at you anymore..” Woohyun rubbing Sunggyu’s back while the older sobbing on his shoulder. Woohyung was humming and rocking a bit for his little one. “Do you want some water, baby..?” Woohyun ask when he hears Sunggyu hiccuping.

 

Sunggyu nods on Woohyun’s shoulder. Woohyun take a bottle of mineral water that always have in their car. Woohyun take off the lid and make Sunggyu lean on his arm. Woohyun put the bottle to Sunggyu’s lips. “Open your mouth, baby…” Sunggyu did as he told. There was water dripping from Sunggyu’s mouth. Woohyun just chuckles, “You just a baby, right Gyugyu..?” Woohyun take a tissue and wipe Sunngyu’s mouth and neck. Sunggyu pursed his lips, pouting with Woohyun. “May be I should buy sippy cup or baby bottle for you next time.” Sunggyu folded his arm and look away from Woohyun but didn’t have any attention to get up from Woohyun’s laps. “Me not a baby!” Sunggyu said childishly. Woohyun circles his arm on Sunggyu’s slim waist. “Really?” Woohyun love to tease Sunggyu and that make Sunggyu huff cutely.

 

Jungryul just look the interaction between Sunggyu and Woohyun. It’s been a while…Their sweet intimate become less when Woohyun start his friendship with Key and lesser when Sunggyu start to knows Heechul. They drifted apart. When Woohyun start his friendship with Key, he was more into his phone rather than Sunggyu that sat beside him. Even when Sunggyu talk to him, Woohyun just give small reaction, but still coaxed Sunggyu when the older sulking. As time goes by, Sunggyu was stopped to pursue Woohyun’s attention, especially when Sunggyu also into his phone more than usual. When Sunggyu start his friendship with Heechul, he also gains more friends such as Beast’s Junhyung, SHINee’s Onew, Super Junior’s member and now JYJ’s Jaejoong. ‘I bet he met more people at Jaejoong’s party..’

 

Jungryul love what he saw. He loves to see when Woohyun pampered Sunggyu and when Sunggyu being all cute fluffy balls with Woohyun. It seemed so natural for both of them. When there no one beside them, Woohyun will babying Sunggyu while Sunggyu gladly play as a baby for Woohyun. Even their start was not very good, after some time; they begin to be best buddy. Jungryul know how hard to be Sunggyu. He has a big responsibility as a leader on his shoulder. Sunggyu need to take care s. When something goes wrong, he is the one that will get lash out first. Everything about Infinite is on his shoulder. Even sometime he didn’t even know about it, he was the one that will get tortured first. So, Jungryul was really glad that Sunggyu have Woohyun beside him. Someone that will comfort him, that’s why Jungryul was a bit worried when Woohyun was ‘busy’ with Key. He afraid Sunggyu will lost a place for comfort. That’s also the reasons he allowed Heechul entered Sunggyu’s life when he saw Heechul really determined about it.  

 

Woohyun kiss Sunggyu pouty lips. Sunggyu really shocked! His eyes widen and he can feel the blood rush on his face. Woohyun chuckles to see how cute Sunggyu are. “Omooo.. You such a cute fluffy baby hamster..” Sunggyu glares at Woohyun. Sunggyu punch weekly Woohyun’s chest. “I’m not hamster..!” Woohyun caught Sunggyu’s hand. “Good boy didn’t punch his papa..” Both of them are shocked! ‘What was that? What the hell is wrong with me??!!!’ Woohyun scream in his mind. He really hopes that Jungryul didn’t hear it. Sunggyu also shocked, ‘Did he misheard it?’ Both of them look at each other face.