Chapter 25

Hyungie, Daddy and Papa

Goanam give everyone their sandwich and Americano and sit beside Sunggyu. Everyone eats their breakfast happily except one person. Sunggyu look at his sandwich. ‘Whole grain bread and vegetables???’ Sunggyu look at his sandwich again, ‘They're not even a slice of ham???’ Sunggyu look at others, ‘They got delicious sandwich. This is really unfair!’ Before Sunggyu can say anything, Goanam beat him. “You need to diet Sunggyu-yah..” Sunggyu pursed his lips. “This is not for human. This is for goat.” Sunggyu said exaggerating. Goanam rolls his eyes. “Goat didn’t eat bread, Sunggyu-yah..” Dongwoo laugh hard with his manager’s remark.

 

“So, funny!” Sunggyu roll his eyes. Sunggyu look at others sandwich, ‘They got meat in it..’ Sunggyu can’t help but feel jealous. ‘I want that too…’ Sunggyu look at in cute hamster eyes. Dongwoo and Woohyun almost give in with those eyes. “Don’t even think to give him.” Geonam was giving a warning to the others. Dongwoo give an apologetic look to Sunggyu. While Woohyun that sit beside Sunggyu just patting Sunggyu’s back. “Eat your breakfast Sunggyu, we need to get ready after this.” Goanam usher Sunggyu to eat his breakfast. Sunggyu really displeased with the so called ‘healthy food’ or ‘diet food’ or whatever it is. Sunggyu try to take out some vegetables that he didn’t like, but just get a slap on his hand by Goanam. “Hyung..~~~”

 

“Eat everything that I bought for you.” Sunggyu was huffing in annoyance. Sunggyu think he just wants to get up from the dining table and get ready. “Don’t ever think to get up before you finish your sandwich.” Goanam said without looking at Sunggyu. “Just eat your sandwich Hyung…” Woohyun try to comfort his leader. Sunggyu take a bite. ‘Yaak!’ Goanam finish his food and go to the fridge. He takes a carton of juice and milk. “Don’t just drink the coffee, kids.” They just nod. Goanam pour milk in a glass and handed to Sunggyu and take Sunggyu’s Americano. “Hyung…that’s mine. You already have yours.. Did you need to take mine too?” Goanam ruffles Sunggyu’s hair, “I know it’s yours. You can have it when you finish your sandwich and your milk..” Sunggyu glares at his manager, ‘urghhh… you are so annoying!

 

After finishing their breakfast, everyone gets ready for the meeting. Sunggyu just wear his gray shirt and faded blue jeans. He also wears Jaejoong’s sweater. Sunggyu go to the living room waiting everyone with Geonam that already in the living room. Sunggyu sit beside Geonam. Sunggyu busy playing with his phone, didn’t realize that Geonam checking his outfit. “New sweater?” Geonam ask. “No.” Sunggyu answer curtly. Geonam raises his brow. “Heechul?” Geonam ask again. “No,” and again Sunggyu answer curtly. Geonam start to annoy with Sunggyu behavior. “I’m talking with you, Sunggyu.” Geonam used a bit firm tone. “Yes. I can hear you, Hyung…” Sunggyu said while his eyes still on his phone.

 

That's it!’ Geonam take Sunggyu’s phone. “Hey..!!!” Sunggyu shocked when Geonam suddenly taking his phone. “Do not ‘hey’ me and pay attention when I’m talking with you.” Sunggyu look at his manager with annoying face. “Ok. I pay attention now.” Geonam look at Sunggyu’s face, “where did you go this weekend?” Sunggyu look to his Hyung. Before he can answer Geonam’s question, Woohyun, Hoya and Sungyeol come to the living room. “Yes, Hyung. Where did you go?” Sungyeol ask in full of curiosity.

 

Why everyone keeps asking me the same question? I’m not a kid ok…’ “Did you were being with Heechul this whole weekend?” Geonam ask again. He knows that Sunggyu went out with Heechul but he didn’t know whether he was being with that diva the whole weekend or not, since he also busy with other things. “No.” Sunggyu answer shortly. “Then?” Geonam really didn’t satisfy with Sunggyu’s answer. He really cares about Sunggyu well being, he already thinks that Sunggyu is his little brother. “I heard you didn’t come home. Where have you been?” Geonam ask again. Sunggyu sigh. He can see all eyes on him right now. “Jungryul-Hyung didn’t say anything to you?” Sunggyu answer with a question. Geonam sighs again. “Just tell us, Hyung. We deserve to know, since Woohyun-Hyung fusses about you this whole weekend.” Hoya said while looking annoy to Woohyun.

 

“Woohyun-Hyung called everyone. He even wants to call the police. What a drama queen..” Sungyeol roll his eyes when he remembered how panic Woohyun when Sunggyu stay out at night and didn’t pick up his phone. Sunggyu looks at Woohyun, he definitely can imagine Woohyun in a panic state and he also knows how irritate the others with Woohyun’s antics. “I’m worried ok.. You didn’t tell anyone that you will stay out.. You didn’t pick your phone and you didn’t reply my messages,” Woohyun try to defend himself. Sunggyu sigh for the nth times. “I went to Jaejoong Hyung’s party and stay there for weekend and Heechul Hyung fetched me yesterday and we went for a movie and had some delicious food.”

 

“Jaejoong Hyung?!!! You mean Kim Jaejoong? Jyj…?!!” Hoya and Sungyeol shout. The other three, Dongwoo, Sungjong and Myungsoo come to the living room when they heard Hoya and Sungyeol shouted. “What happened?” They ask in unison. Sungyeol tries to calm himself. “Hyung, you mean you are with Jaejoong Sunbae this whole weekend?” Sungyeol ask. Sunggyu just reply with simple ‘hem’. Sunggyu really confuse why everyone makes a fuss about being friends with Jaejoong Hyung. “Em.. Not the whole weekend.. May be the whole Saturday.. Since yesterday I went out with Heechul Hyung.” Sunggyu add. “Wait Hyung, did you just mention JYJ’s Jaejoong?” Myungsoo ask for conformation. Sunggyu roll his eyes, “How many Kim Jaejoong that we have in this kpop industry?” Everyone squeal with the information. “Oh my God, Hyung!!! Did you get his autograph?” Sungjong ask excitedly and start fanboying. “Em…No…..” Sunggyu scratch his head. “OH NOOOOO HYUNGGGG!!!!” Myungsoo, Sungyeol, Sungjong say in unison.