Chapter 44

Hyungie, Daddy and Papa

Morning comes faster than they expected. Everyone has their own individual schedules today. Sunggyu need to be filming variety show, Sungyeol and Woohyun will go for drama casting, Myungsoo and Hoya have drama filming, Sungjong and Dongwoo have vocal class. Woohyun and Sungyeol wake up first since they the only that have an early schedule. Woohyun look at the sleeping hamster, ‘I think I don’t have any choice other than team up with Heechul Hyung.’ Woohyun sigh. Woohyun sit on Sunggyu’s bed and caressing Sunggyu’s chubby cheek, “How far your relationship with Jaejoong, Gyu-ah.. Actually, what you see in him?” Woohyun sigh again. “I need to meet Heechul Hyung.”

 

Woohyun go to the kitchen and make a simple breakfast. “Hyung, make me some too,” Sungyeol tell Woohyun. “Me too.” “Me three.” Followed by the maknae and the dino. Woohyun grunt, but still prepared for the kids. While Woohyun make the breakfast, Sungyeol was making coffee for everyone. Sungjong and Dongwoo take a seat on the dining table. “Why you guys up so early? I thought both of you didn’t have any schedule today.” Dongwoo starts to dig his breakfast when Woohyun put on the table. “We have a vocal class at 10,” Sungjong answer. Woohyun look at the clock, “It’s just 8 now..” Woohyun frown. “We want to do a morning walk in the park before going to the class.” Woohyun nods. “Don’t forget to disguise yourself,” Woohyun remind the members. Both of them just give a nod to Woohyun.

 

30 minutes later, Goanam arrive. “Ready?” He asks Woohyun and Sungyeol. Both of them just nod. Goanam was looking at Sungjong and Dongwoo, “Why you already up?” Sungjong roll his eyes, ‘I should record the answer.’ “We want to do a morning walk in the park before going to the class,” Sungjong said exactly as the same he gave to Woohyun. Goanam just nod. “Ok. Hyoan will pick you up at 9.30. Make sure the hamster and purple freak already up by that time.” Sungjong groans but still nod. Goanam look at Sungyeol and Woohyun, “Let’s go kids.” They bid goodbye to Sungjong and Dongwoo. In their van, Woohyun asks his manager what time his schedule will end. “Probably around 12.. Both of you will be free at noon. Why you ask, Woohyun-ah..?” Goanam look at the back from the mirror. “I want to meet my friend, today.” Goanam want to ask who is Woohyun going to meet, but he stopped his mouth from asking because he didn’t want to intrude Woohyun’s life. “Ok. Just be careful.”

 

Woohyun sent a text to Heechul, to ask whether he’s free or not in the afternoon. Heechul agree to meet with Woohyun at 3 p.m café, nearby SM Building. Meanwhile Jungryul at the CEO office was being interrogated by the old man or Jungyeop. “Actually what you want to tell me that night?” Jungyeop ask Jungryul. They just finished discussing about Infinite’s schedules and activities. “Nothing,” Jungryul said curtly. “I know you have something to tell me, right?” Jungyeop ask again. Jungryul sighs. “It’s about Sunggyu, right?” Jungryul roll his eyes, “Did our artist only Sunggyu?” This time its Jungyeop turn to roll his eyes, “Yeah.. You’er right,” Jungyeop tried to be sarcasm. Jungryul ignore his CEO and continue to pick up his files. “You will not worry like that if it’s not because of Sunggyu. Now tell me what actually happen?” Jungyeop remember when Jungryul called him and said he had something to discuss. He even asked whether he can cancel the appointment or not. Since it’s a super important appointment, Jungyeop said they will discuss later. Jungryul is someone that calm, calmer than Goanam and Hyoan. He just acts like that when it comes about Sunggyu.

 

Jungryul look at his CEO. Yes, he just acts like that because of Sunggyu. Well, which Hyung that not worry if his little donsaeng that already adult wetting his pants like a baby? Since Sunggyu has tendency to act like a baby, it makes Jungryul worried. Jungryul lost in his own thought. “Earth to, Jungryul,” Jungyeop clap his hand. “Nothing.” Jungyeop snorted. “Do you think I will believe that? You was just spacing out. That means something bothering you. Spill it out. I don’t have all day for this conversation,” Jungryul roll his eyes. “Good. Neither I have time for this conversation.” Jungryul get up from the sofa. “Jungryul, you know that I care about that kid. Now tell me. I have right to know,” Jungyeop grab Jungryul’s arm. Jungryul looks at his stubborn CEO, “I have meeting at 10. So, I need to go now or I will be late.”

 

Jungyeop look at Jungryul suspiciously, “You don’t have to bring the kids this morning. You just need to bring Myungsoo to his filming location this afternoon. Who are you going to meet?” Jungryul groans with his CEO nosy habit. “Don’t tell me you have blind date?” Jungyeop tried to guess. “No. I’m not! I’m going to meet Jaejoong.” There you go, if that person is Jungryul, Jungyeop really know which button he should push. “Jaejoong? JYJ’s Jaejoong? Why are you going to meet him?” Jungryul really didn’t want to tell Jungyeop about this. “Is that because of Sunggyu?” Jungryul sigh. Junhyeop in over protective mode was really annoying, he knows Jungyeop will not let him go. “Yes,” Jungryul answer curtly. Jungyeop look at Jungryul and he knows what that mean, Jungyeop wants more explanations. “He called me this morning and told me that he wants to meet me,” Jungryul explain to his CEO.

 

Jungryul also shocked when he got a phone call from Kim Jaejoong this morning. “Did he tell you why he wants to meet you?” Jungyeop ask with curiosity. “No, he doesn’t but I bet it’s about Sunggyu. Well, what else the reason he wants to meet me?” Jungryul shrugged his shoulder. “Where are you going to meet him?” Jungryul look at his CEO, ‘Don’t tell me he wants to tag along..’ Jungryul pray in his heart. “nearby café,” Jungryul answered curtly. Unfortunately, his wish had not been granted. “Tell him to come here,” Jungyeop order makes Jungryul’s eyes widen. “What?” Jungryul shrieked. “Since you are going to meet at the nearby café, why not you ask him to come here? It’s safer. Besides, you guys will talk about my baby. I have right to know.” Jungryul didn’t have any choice, so he text Jaejoong to just come to the Woolim. “Don’t over react or being an overprotective father in front of him,” Jungryul remind his CEO. He knows exactly how over protective the CEO towards Sunggyu. He also still remember the CEO threaten the poor Diva. Jungrul sighs again.