Don't Doubt Luhan

Too Stupid To Be Cupid

“I swear, it’s really getting better!”

 

 

“I seriously doubt that.”

 

“But Juuuunmyeoooon!”

 

 

“Luhan, you literally shot your teacher’s leg 2 weeks ago.”

 

“But that was a whole 2 weeks ago!”

 

“The answer is still no, Luhan.”

 

 

“Why?” he whined. “It’s really getting better! I only shot like 5 other instructors after that.”

 

“And where did they end up after you shot them?”

 

 

“The emergency room… But none of them are dead!”

 

 

“Forgive me if I don’t see that as a legitimate reason for you to make one of the students here your target.” Junmyeon said, reverting his attention back to the textbook in front of him.

 

“But whyyyyyy?”

 

“Because humans aren’t cupids, Luhan. You stab them in the chest with an arrow, they die."

 

 

“You’re so boring.” Luhan stated with a pout, notching an arrow and closing one eye, following passersby as they walked down the hall with the arrow. “I honestly don’t understand why you’re being so uptight about this. How bad could things possibly get?”

 

 

“Someone could die.”

 

“Well, someone’s being moody.” he said, aiming on the boy across from them. “Junmyeon?”

 

“Mhmm?”

 

Luhan smiled as he let the arrow go, the boy tensing up before his eyes landed on Junmyeon. “2 things.” the boy advanced, a stupid smile on his face. “1. #sorrynotsorry.”

 

 

“What? Did you seriously just-” Junmyeon asked with a confused expression before being tackled in a hug.

 

 

“Junmyeonnie!” the boy squealed.

 

 

“What. Did. You. Do.” Junmyeon seethed.

 

 

“2. I told you my marksmanship was getting better.” Luhan smirked.

 

 

“GODDAMN IT LUHAN, IT WASN’T ENOUGH FOR YOU TO SHOOT THE WHOLE SOCCER TEAM, NOW YOU GOTTA SHOOT RANDOM PEOPLE TO PROVE YOUR POINT?”

 

“R-random people?” the lovestruck stranger asked, hurt evident in his voice. “HOW COULD YOU BE SO CRUEL TO ME?” he sobbed into Junmyeon’s shirt.

 

 

 

“No but seriously who is this?” Luhan asked.

 

 

“WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME? HOW WOULD I KNOW?!” Junmyeon shouted, despite the awkward glances he was getting.

 

 

“JUNMYEONNIE! HOW COULD YOU EVER FORGET YOUR BAEKKIE?”

 

“This is not happening.” Junmyeon laughed deliriously. “I’m dreaming. This isn’t happening.”

 

“It sure is happening, Junmyeonnie.” Luhan teased.

 

 

“One more word. Say one more word and I am sticking one of your arrows up your .”

 

“That makes one more on the list.”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

“Luhan you have three seconds to open this goddamn door before I get Baekhyun to kick it down.”

 

 

Luhan groaned, and rolled over in his bed. It was too early to start the day.

 

 

“It’s eleven thirty man! Get up!”

 

 

Eleven thirty? Does the sun even come up at that time?

 

 

“You have three… two… two and a half… one…”

 

 

Luhan covered his head with a pillow, trying to block out the insistent whining that was Junmyeon.

 

 

“... point ninety eight … point ninety seven … point ninety six… anytime now Luhan!”

 

 

ehWLjX4hrJSHOOQbirJZ17rOxoRYoatgk_zBTLBk

 

 

Luhan heard a bang (which he presumed was the sound of Junmyeon breaking into his apartment) and sat up in bed slowly, ruffling his hair with a yawn.

 

 

“You were asleep all this time!? , Luhan what are we going to do with you!?”

 

 

“Don’t Luhan, Junny Moony, me instead.” Baekhyun cut in with an innocent smile, gazing up at the fuming love of his life with a dreamy sigh.

 

 

Junmyeon barely spared the lovestruck boy a glance, choosing instead to use the full force of his glare on disintegrating Luhan, whose only reaction was looking at him through sleepy eyes.

 

 

“You’d better pay for that.” he croaked, lying back down. “I didn’t even know you had the strength to bust open a door. You, hit with all the force of a summer breeze.”


 

“At least I don’t look like a 10 year old girl.”

 

“Shut up.”


 

“Just get up.”

 

“Whyyyyy?” Luhan whined, burying his face into the pillow. “ It’s like, eleven! Why the hell are you even up at this ungodly hour?”

 

“Cause Creeper McCreeperson over here won’t leave me alone!”

 

“Oh Myeonie, is that my new pet name?” Baekhyun asked with a smile.

 

“Oh my god, if I have to stand this any longer, I think I just might stab myself.” he muttered loud enough for only Luhan to hear, Baekhyun busy twirling around Luhan’s room happily.

 

 

“This is why you shouldn’t have doubted me.”


 

“Are you really trying to blame this on me?”

 

“I’m just saying.”

 

“You’d better find a way to reverse this.”

 

“Yeah, yeah, whatever.”

 

“You could’ve at least shot someone I knew.”

 

“Baekhyun was the first person I saw that didn’t run away after seeing the arrow. I mean, he wasn’t exactly facing us so he couldn’t of possibly seen it, and I did mean for him to fall for the guy he was talking to, but this works too. It wasn't my fault he had a sudden urge to turn around.”

 

“Couldn’t your demonstration wait till later though?”

 

“But you probably would’ve ed at me more if I did it out of context.”


 

“I would’ve ed less if you had at least hit the person I liked.” Junmyeon muttered under his breath, Luhan perking up.

 

“What was that?” he asked, eyebrows raised suggestively. “Does our little Junmyeonnie have a crush on someone?”

 

“Yes! On me!” Baekhyun shouted, tackling Junmyeon in a hug.

 

 

“Get dressed.” Junmyeon croaked, the air knocked out of him as he lay sprawled out on the floor, Baekhyun holding onto him for dear life. “We’re going to meet Sehun and Kyungsoo.”