War of Frosting

Too Stupid To Be Cupid

“-anything else I can do to help?”

 

 

Sehun heard Jongin ask as he rounded the corner into his kitchen in time to see his mother reply.

 

 

“Oh sweetie you’ve done plenty,” she said, taking her oven mitts off to pat the top of the little devil’s head. “Go and read some of Sehun’s comics and I’ll call you down later to help me with the frosting when these cookies are done, okay?”

 

 

Jongin nodded enthusiastically and blushed when Sehun’s mother leaned down to peck him on the head before shooing him away.

 

 

Holy . Sehun thought. The little dickhead has a crush on my mom!

 

 

Indeed, as he observed Jongin walking up the stairs on his way to rip up more of Sehun’s beloved comics with his grubby little hands it seemed like Devil Cupid Junior was giddier than usual. Heck he even had hearts coming out of his ears (although that also may be because he was wearing the stupid headband Luhan gave him as a thank you present for the flowers).

 

 

“LUHAN!” He roared, pushing past Jongin as he stormed up the stairs furiously and into Devil Cupid Senior’s temporary room (no one knew how or when Luhan moved in with them).

 

 

Luhan had been napping face down on the bed of the guest room, feet dangling off the end when Sehun grabbed him by the ankles and roughly pulled him down on the floor.

 

 

“AAHHHH OKAY I’M UP I’M UP JESUS ING CHRIST SEHUN!” Luhan shrieked as his mostly body hit the cold floor with a thud.

 

 

A few minutes later (when Luhan was finished crawling out of his tangle of blankets and putting something on over his boxers as Sehun looked away blushing in embarrassment) the two were seated on the floor discussing Jongin in hushed tones.

 

 

“He has a crush on my mom.” Sehun whispered furiously, a beat away from tugging his hair out in frustration.

 

 

Luhan silently laughed. “Calm down Hun, you probably just misread the signs.”

 

 

Sehun narrowed his eyes. “Really? Am I really just misreading the signs?” he asked, tilting his head as an invitation to go to the kitchen when they heard the oven’s ding.

 

 

Jongin tumbled down the stairs before them, and immediately got to messily decorating the cookies, a light blush tinted on his cheeks as Sehun’s mom was ruffling his hair.

 

“Okay, so maybe you weren’t misreading the signs.”

 

“Damn straight.”

 

“But I’m not the one who’s about to have a 10 year old stepdad.”

 

 

“I hate you.” Sehun muttered as he sat down at the dinner table covered in icing.


 

“Careful Sehunnie, you’re gonna dip your elbow in icing.” Minseok chided as he pulled a tray of cookies from the oven, Sehun’s elbow inches away from the icing coated table.

 


“Thanks.” he muttered as he watched Jongin fumble with the bag.


 

“Sehunnie?” Minseok's soft voice called from his side, the boy turning his head, coming face to face with a cookie. “I made this for you. Say ah~”

 

 

Sehun smiled, taking the cookie in his mouth.

 

 

"Sehunnie, you got some on your face."

 

 

"Where?" he asked, wiping around his mouth with his tongue (he’s gross, he knows).

 

 

"Riiiight there." Minseok said, dabbing some icing on his cheek.

 

 

Sehun rolled his eyes as he wiped the icing off with his finger, dabbing the icing back onto Minseok's nose.

 

 

Minseok smiled widely, picking up some abandoned icing off the table and smearing it on Jongin’s forehead.

 

 

The boy tightened his grip on the bag he was holding. “Oh. I see how this is gonna be. You’ve declared war! TIME TO DIE OLD MAN!”  he shouted as he squeezed down on the bag, icing flying out of the star shaped tip and onto the three boys at the table.

 

 

“I CALL LUHAN HYUNG ON MY TEAM!” Jongin exclaimed as he tossed the older boy a stray bag of green icing, the older cupid smiling deviously as he caught it with one hand, gripping it hard until the icing had sputtered out of the tip and all over Sehun.

 

Sehun laughed as he shot out of his seat, approaching the older as he backed away.

 

“Hyung, give me a hug.” he said, opening his icing coated arms. Luhan shook his head furiously, eyes teary with laughter. The younger rolled his eyes as he ran up quickly, enveloping the older in a messy hug and smudging the frosting all over the cupid’s face with his free hand.