A Bittersweet Reunion

Too Stupid To Be Cupid

“And, who is this exactly?” Sehun asked, squinting at the boy.

 

“An old friend of ours.” Junmyeon said with a smile as he stood to greet the taller. “It’s nice to see you again, Yifan.

 

IS IT NICE ENOUGH TO CHEAT ON YOUR BOYFRIEND?” Baekhyun shouted, hurt evident in his tone.

 

“Here we go again.” Junmyeon muttered, turning to comfort the lovestruck boy.

 

“Hey Yifan.” Kyungsoo said with a smile.

 

“Kyungsoo. Tiny as always.” Yifan said, resting his arm on Kyungsoo’s head (and still having to lean down slightly to do so).

 

“It’s not my fault I’m surrounded by giants!” Kyungsoo shouted as he ducked out from under the elder’s arm, losing his balance only to be caught by Chanyeol.

 

“Chanyeol?” he asked when he stood himself up.


 

“Yifan? What are you doing here?”

 

“Wait whut. How do you two know each other?”

 

“We went to the same elementary school. He used to make everyone address him as Kris because that was his rapper name.” Chanyeol chuckled. “I remember he used to draw on everything he could. He claimed that he was a modern day Picasso. He also used to-” Yifan slapped his hand on top of his friend’s mouth.

 

“Ahaaaaaa, let’s not.”

 

Chanyeol rolled his eyes, pulling the older boy’s hand off his mouth. “Hey, it isn’t my fault that you called yourself a dragon. And have an abnormally large collection of stuffed animals. Do you still have Ace?”

 

“Ace?”

 

“He had a stuffed alpaca and gave it a scarf and a hat and went everywhere with it.”

 

“Can you not.”

 

“And it was ing hilarious that plushie was like the size of one of the pinkies on his, like, plus sized hands.”

 

“These hands are gonna end up in your if you don’t shut up.”

 

“Ooh, someone got .”

 

“Shut up.”

 

“It’s okay Fan-Fan, there’s no need to be ashamed.”

 

“I thought we agreed that that wasn’t my nickname.”

 

“I agreed to nothing.”

 

“You’re a .”

 

“But I’m Kyungsoo’s now.”

 

“Kyungsoo? What happened to your long term crush on-”

 

“AHAAAAA LET’S NOT TALK ABOUT THAT.” Kyungsoo shouted, slapping his hand on the taller boy’s mouth.

 

“First off, ow.” Yifan said, peeling Kyungsoo’s hand off of his face. “Second, why are you so defensive over Chanyeol’s crush on-” the boy started again, Kyungsoo panicking and pinching behind the older boy’s ear, Yifan’s eyes rolling to the back of his head as he collapsed.

 

“WHAT THE DID YOU JUST DO TO YIFAN?” Junmyeon exploded.

 

“I PANICKED, OKAY?”

 

“THAT DOESN’T JUSTIFY A WEIRD SPOCK-VULCAN NERVE PINCH! WHERE THE DID YOU EVEN LEARN TO DO THAT?”

 

“I FOUND IT ON THE INTERNET SOMEWHERE.”

 

“CAN WE JUST GET TO HIDING THE BODY?” Luhan shouted. “I’M TOO PRETTY TO GO TO JAIL!”

 

“Eh, that’s debatable.” Sehun muttered.

 

“ I WILL CHOP LITTLE SEHUN JR OFF IF YOU DON’T SHUT THE UP.”

 

“KYUNGSOO I KNEW YOU WERE A LITTLE BALL OF ANGER, BUT I DIDN’T THINK THAT YOU’D EVER KILL A MAN!”

 

“GODDAMN IT, CALM DOWN! HE’S NOT DEAD!”

 

“THEN WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING?”

 

“BECAUSE ALL OF YOU HEADS ARE SCREAMING AND ITS MAKING ME PANIC SO STOP ING SCREAMING!”

 

“WAIT BUT KYUNGSOO HOW THE DO YOU DO THAT!?”

 

“LIKE I’D EVER TELL YOU.”

 

“PLEASE I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO KNOCK OUT LUHAN WHEN HE GETS VIOLENT.”


“UGH MEET ME AFTER SCHOOL I’LL SHOW YOU.”