Of Sorting Diapers and A Ticked Off Soo

Too Stupid To Be Cupid

“Hey Kyungsoo?”

 

 

“Yeah?”

 

 

“I love youuu~”

 

 

Kyungsoo shrugged, and went back to flipping through his collection of diapers, sorting out which ones needed to be laundered and which ones were clean. Chanyeol watched on curiously, occasionally disturbing the silence with a happy sigh or a confession of his undying love.

 

 

“Hey Kyungsoo?”

 

 

The younger sighed, feeling the start of a migraine. He treasured his alone time very dearly, but since Chanyeol followed him all the way home and wouldn’t shut up - banging on the doors, throwing pebbles (or any substitute he could find) at his window (and the other windows) and wailing - until Kyungsoo gave in, now he had to be the one dealing with Luhan’s stupidity. He knew it wasn’t Chanyeol’s fault (ahem Luhan) but he still couldn’t help but be ticked when the giant wouldn’t stop staring at him with those beady eyes, interrupting his golden time.

 

 

“Yes?” Kyungsoo asked wearily.

 

 

“Can I call you Soo?”

 

 

“Sure.”

 

 

“...”

 

 

“...”

 

 

“Hey Soo?”

 

 

in a deep breath, Kyungsoo tried his best to keep his voice even as he replied as calmly as he could manage “Yes?

 

 

“Nothing, I just wanted to try calling you Soo.”

 

 

Goddamn it Chanyeol, why couldn’t you be one of those shy-

 

 

“Soo~?”

 

 

“Hey Chanyeol I have a great idea! Why don’t we play a game?”

 

 

Chanyeol clapped his hands excitedly like a small child. “Ooooh yay I love games!”

 

 

“Great! The rules are easy; you just stay as quiet as you can, and whoever is the first to talk loses. Sound good?”

 

 

There was no reply.

 

 

Finally, Soo sighed. Some peace and quiet.

 

 

“...”

 

 

“...”

 

 

“...”

 

 

“Hey Soo? Can I sleep with you tonight if I win?”

 

 

Luhan, I swear to god, the next time I see you, you’re getting one of your own pointy arrows up the .

 
 
A/N
OKAY SO APPARENTLY byunsbaekery FEELS LIKE YOU GUYS DON'T HAVE ENOUGH OF MY OPINIONS IN THIS FIC SO I'M LEAVING AN AN AUTHOR'S NOTE!!! (*cheers* yayyyyy) SO COMMENT IF YOU
a) ENJOYED THIS FIC ;)
b) ARE A SILENT READER
c) HAVE A SPECIFIC DAY OF THE WEEK IN MIND THAT YOU WOULD LIKE US TO UPDATE SINCE OUR UPDATES HAVE BEEN PRETTY UNCOORDINATED
d) JUST WANT SOMEONE TO TALK TO
e) NEED FRIENDS (BECAUSE WE CERTAINLY DO)
f) HAVE ANY IDEAS/REQUESTS FOR FUTURE CHAPTERS
AND EVEN IF NONE OF THESE APPLY TO YOU COMMENT ANYWAYS BECAUSE WHY THE HELL NOT YOU GET KARMA POINTS OUT OF IT RIGHT? :D SO YEP THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY! BYEEEEEE (*crowds aww's as I fade into the shadowy distance*)
-texturedjeans