Tweedledumb and Tweedledumber

Too Stupid To Be Cupid

“Sehun?”

 

 

“Hmm?”

 

 

“Who’s this?”

 

 

“Who?” Sehun asked, pretending he didn’t notice the two lost puppies trailing after him.

 

 

Tao gave him a sidelong look, rolling his eyes. “You wanna introduce your two friends over there?”

 

 

“Naww, just ignore tweedledumb and tweedledumber over there. They won’t bother us.” Sehun replied, pointing to Minseok and Luhan in turn.

 

 

“Hey!” Luhan protested, pouting at Sehun’s name calling. “Why am I tweedledumber? I’m plenty smart, and at least smarter than him!” He shouted, pointing at Minseok.

 

 

Minseok ignored him, choosing instead to direct the full force of his pleading gaze on Sehun.

 

 

“Baby did I do something wrong?” He asked, whining. “Sehunnie can we at least talk about it? I’m sorry. How about I take you out for dinner, and then we can have some nice makeup later?”

 

 

Red faced and sputtering, Sehun covered his face with his hands and abruptly quickened his pace, speed walking past random passersby in an attempt to shake off the two idiots following him.

 

 

Tao cackled loudly behind him, jogging up to his mortified friend and slinging an arm around his shoulder. “Is there something you want to tell me, Sehunnie?” He whispered in Sehun’s ear, waggling his eyebrows suggestively.

 

 

Pushing his friend away, Sehun contemplated making a run for it when and all too familiar shriek rang through the air.

 

 

“SEHUNNIE!” Minseok cried out in horror “ARE YOU DUMPING ME FOR THIS- THIS- THIS SLEEP DEPRIVED CHILD MOLESTER PANDA!? HOW COULD YOU?”

 

 

"Wait, why am I child molester-?" Tao complained as Sehun buried his face in his hands. 

 

 

“Here we go again.” Sehun muttered, Minseok latching himself onto Sehun’s back as he glared at Tao. “YOU CAN’T HAVE HIM, HE’S MINE!” Minseok shouted, before turned back to Sehun with glistening eyes, “Sehunnie I love you why are you doing this-” he hiccuped, and Sehun momentarily panicked, trying to calm the boy down in the only way he knew how.

 

“I just feel like I’m doing this for nothing, you-” Sehun in a deep breath before dipping his head down to meet Minseok’s lips with his own, effectively shutting the older up. He tried to ignore Tao whooping in the background, getting progressively closer, finally pulling away when Tao’s obnoxious sound was right next to his ear.

 

 

“ you.” The maknae sighed, running his hands through his hair.

 

 

“Sehun?” Minseok blinked, looking around. “But I thought… weren’t we in… is it still valentines day?”

 

 

Looking at him in utter confusion and disbelief, Sehun exchanged glances with Luhan (who looked like he was trying not to laugh and a step away from doing victory laps without his shirt on) and tentatively asked how much Minseok remembers about everything that’s happened since Valentines day.

 

 

Minseok looks back at him blankly for a bit, before suddenly reaching up to feel his own lips, smiling up at Sehun. “Did you just kiss me?” He cooed, “Awww I knew you cared, Aigoo, my little Sehunnie you’re so cute~”

 

 

Minseok reached up to pinch the blushing maknae’s burning cheeks, before standing on tiptoe to give him a little peck of his own.

 

 

“Come on,” he said, lacing their hands together. “Let’s go get couple onesies.”

 

 

Sehun groaned, but allowed himself to be led nonetheless; all the while cursing Minseok for having such a god awfully tight grip and his dickhole of a best friend, laughing at him amidst it all.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

“Pink or blue?”

 

 

“Urmagjngejneghsljdnczm.”

 

 

“Pink?”

 

 

“Ksfhlsuthoihglkvbjab <,ajfkbe.”

 

 

“Blue?”

 

 

“Ttehaunclanaclnfueghujzd.”

 

 

“I’ll just get both then.”

 

 

“Asdfghjkl;lkjhgfdsaaaaaaaa’

 

 

“What was that, Sehunnie?”

 

 

Cue dickholes Tao and Luhan snickering in the background.

 

 

“And that’s why this is here.” Sehun said, swatting at the two onesies hanging in his closet under his mother’s judging scunization.

 

 

 

A/N

HEY I'M BAEK BACK (I WISH I WAS BAEK)

AND WHEN WRITING THE NEW CHAPTERS WE REALIZED THAT WE WERE RUNNING OUT OF CREATIVE INSULTS (I'm pretty sure dickhole is byunsbaekery's go-to insult while I prefer dickbag)

SO WE WERE WONDERING IF ANY OF YOU HAVE SUGGESTIONS FOR US TO USE IN FUTURE CHAPTERS? OUR FAVOURITE INSULTS ARE USUALLY COMPRISED OF A SWEAR WORD AND A COMMON OBJECT (pisscurtain, bucket, pisscouch, asscactus, adolf titler etc (credit goes to byunsbaekery for the last two) SO LEAVE YOUR SUGGESTIONS IN THE COMMENTS AND WELL, YEAH...

BYEEE *waves to crowd as I leave*

-texturedjeans

P.S. RIGHT AFTER I POSTED THIS byunsbaekery TEXTED ME A WHOLE LIST OF INSULTS INCLUDING:

  • captain skinny
  • taxi
  • queef cookie (I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THIS ONE MEANS)
  • magician
  • lets
  • rumpleforeskin (I DIDN'T GET THIS ONE EITHER)
  • fiddle (I LIKE THIS ONE HAA)
  • taintwaffle