Emergency Cupid Meeting

Too Stupid To Be Cupid

Luhan sat in the storage closet, slumped over, heaving. Running away from Sehun wasn’t exactly an easy thing to do, especially when the younger was angry. He grinned when Kyungsoo and Junmyeon entered the room, both of them sporting the diaper/wing ensemble. He smiled at the two, the pair sitting on the chairs in front of them.

 

 

“What did you need us for?” Kyungsoo asked.

 

 

“Ok, so-” Luhan began, only to be cut off by the door swinging open, an angry Sehun standing in the doorframe.

 

“Luhan.” he seethed over the sound of Minseok begging for forgiveness behind him. “What did you do?”

 

 

“You told me that I could help you by shooting Minseok with one of my arrows. So I did.”

 

 

“I DIDN’T ACTUALLY MEAN IT!”

 

 

“Then why’d you say it?” Junmyeon asked.

 

 

“BECAUSE-” Sehun began before realizing he was in a room full of teenagers in diapers, Junmyeon and Kyungsoo also being two of the most respected students in the school.

 

 

Just as Sehun opened his mouth to comment (what he was about to say, he didn’t exactly know), a guttural scream could be heard from behind and the maknae turned his head in horror.

 

 

“Fu-” A pair of hands appeared behind him and wrapped themselves around his waist, forcibly tugging Sehun back as he flailed and struggled. He was quickly overpowered, however, and gave up; letting himself be manhandled away from the three spectators.

 

 

“Well then,” Junmyeon started, blinking away from the strange scene. “I suppose we should get down to business. What did you need us for?"

 

 

Luhan grimaced. “So I shot Minseok right? But then-”

 

 

“Wait-” Kyungsoo cut him off, “you shot Minseok?”

 

 

“Yeah-”

 

 

“Like, with an arrow?”

 

 

“Yeah-”

 

 

“And a bow?”

 

 

“Well-”

 

 

“And you didn’t miss?”

 

 

Luhan was getting annoyed. “I don’t see why that’s so hard to believe-”

 

 

“Because you can’t shoot. Like, at all. Like, my great aunt can shoot better than you and she has no arms and is blind in one eye.”

 

 

“Well, I did sort of stab him in the with an arrow rather than use my bow, but I don’t see how that would make a difference.” Luhan huffed, clearly offended.

 

 

But Kyungsoo nodded as if all was right in the world again (which to him, it probably was) and Luhan continued his story. “So I shot- stabbed Minseok” Luhan quickly amended at the other boy’s pointed look, “but before I did I kind of missed a couple times.”

 

 

“How do you miss a target when all you did was stab him?”

 

“I used my bow at first and ended up hitting ⅔ of the school soccer team. Which is why I ended up stabbing him instead.”

 

 

“You what?”

 

 

“I shot ⅔ of the school soccer team with arrows to the ?”

 

“LUHAN YOU IDIOT!”

 

 

“Ok, I’ll admit I’m a bad shot, but you don’t have to be so mean about it.”

 

“Exactly who did you shoot?” Junmyeon asked, clearly trying to seem calm.

 

 

“Well- I don’t exactly know, but-”

 

“OH MY GOD LUHAN I TOLD YOU TO GO TAKE ARCHERY CLASSES BUT NOOO, YOUR MARKSMANSHIP WAS ‘PERFECTLY FINE AND DIDN’T NEED IMPROVEMENT’ DEAR LORD LUHAN.” Kyungsoo exploded, Junmyeon with his teeth gritted trying his best not to lose his own temper.

 

 

“We are getting in so much trouble for this.” he muttered before standing up. “Better go see what’s wrong. Come on.” he said, opening the door, ignoring Sehun’s death glares as the younger was cradled by Minseok, the (literally) lovestruck boy sobbing into his shirt. Luhan shrugged as Sehun mouthed death threats with no real fire at him, the trio making their way back to the gym, finding the soccer team hugging each other in the corner.


 

“Ok, so it’s not that bad.” Junmyeon said, eyes glued to the ordeal in front of them.

 

 

“‘Not that bad’? Junmyeon, half of them have girlfriends, and, oh, I don't know, AREN'T GAY!”

 

“GUYS! WHAT’S GOING ON?” A deep voice called from behind them. They turned to see Chanyeol, the team’s goalie, staring at his friends, confused.

 

 

“I guess the only one who didn’t get shot is Chanyeol.”

 

“Shot? With- OW!” The pair watched in horror as Chanyeol’s confused expression became soft, the boy running up to Kyungsoo and pulling him into a bear hug. The two glared at Luhan, standing where Chanyeol was moments ago, the tallest boy with an arrow in his .


 

“Not anymore,” Luhan muttered darkly.