Trespassing the Man Cave

Too Stupid To Be Cupid

 

“Sehuunnnniieeee wake uppppp.”

 

 

Sehun frowned with his eyes closed, cocooning further into his fortress of sleepitude. It can’t be. That sounds like-

 

 

“It’s meeee, Minseok.”

 

 

Minseok? How did he-

 

 

“Your mom let me in! She still remembers me! Isn’t that great?”

 

 

That traitor.

 

 

Seeing as the love of his life still wasn’t fully conscious, Minseok pouted and floated over to Sehun’s bedside, poking his cheek in an useless attempt to wake him. He kept up a steady stream of blabber the entire time, eventually giving up on getting Sehun out of bed and making himself comfortable in the maknae's pliant, memory foam mattress bed instead, content with the one sided cuddling for the time being.

 

 

Feeling the bed dip, Sehun grumbled and turned, making it so that if his pillow had murderous intents it could’ve easily suffocated him - but it would never betray him like that, not like his mom did letting a potential (hey who knows what Minseok might do in this state) into his house and most importantly his sanctuary of a man cave.

 

 

"Okay I have the whole day planned out, first we're gonna cuddle in bed, then, I’ll make you breakfast and we’ll feed each other and then we’re gonna watch a movie, then we’re gonna go for ice cream, then-”

 

 

“Sehun-ah.” his mom said, opening door, covering when she saw Minseok holding onto Sehun. “Oh, I didn’t know that you were- oh.”

 

 

“Mooooom!” Sehun whined. “Why would you let him innnn?”

 

“He told me you left something at school yesterday.”

 

“I didn’t forget anything mom!”

 

 

“Yes you did.” Sehun turned to Minseok, eyebrow raised. “You forgot me!”

 

 

“Oh my god, MOM GET HIM OUT!”

 

“But Sehun, I don’t see the problem?”

 

 

“This is my sanctuary! My man cave! You can’t just let people in!”

 

“I just thought that since Minseok hasn’t been over in a while, you’d enjoy this.”

 

 

“Sehunnie, I think this is a good as time as any.” Minseok interjected.


 

“Wait what?”

 

 

“Mrs. Oh, Sehun and I are in a long term relationship.”

 

 

“WE WHAT?”

 

 

“We hope you’ll give us your blessing.”

 

“FOR WHAT? WE’RE NOT GETTING MARRIED, NOR ARE WE DATING.”

 

 

Yet.

 

 

“Can someone please stab me in the face with a spoon? It would hurt less than this.” Sehun muttered as he flopped face down on his bed in frustration.

 

 

“Oh silly, that would ruin your perfect little face."

 

 

“Someone please kill me now.”


 

“It’s okay, I’d love you no matter what you look like.”

 

“Aww, aren’t you two the cutest.”

 

“MOM!”

 

 

“Ok, ok, I’ll be going. Have fun- but not too much fun~” she said, easing the door shut.


 

“I swear to god, if I ever get my hands on you Luhan…” he muttered under his breath as Minseok nuzzled into his chest.

 

 


A/N

HAPPY TURKEY DAY TO ALL Y'ALL CANADIANS!

tumblr_inline_ndict6Xf3o1qze0xk.gif

Whuuuuut?

Yeah, Canada's Thanksgiving is in October. It was the most confusing thing watching American cartoons and hearing them talk about Thanksgiving since they're in different months. 

Aaaanywhoodle, we've decided that we're gonna start posting on Mondays, so be prepared for that. We'll try to post as consistently as we can sooooo enjoy your turkey and stuff. 

- byunsbaekery