Early Pepero Day

Too Stupid To Be Cupid

“Junmyeon?” Kyungsoo called hesitantly from the kitchen.


 

“LAY WANTED TO CELEBRATE PEPERO DAY EARLY, OKAY?” he replied impatiently from the couch, already knowing what Kyungsoo’s next words would be once the younger saw the mountain of boxes on their island.


 

“Yeah, okay, but-”

 

“HE HAS A TENDENCY TO BUY FLAVOURS THAT REMIND HIM OF BAEKHYUN. I THOUGHT WE WERE OVER THIS AFTER THE WHOLE ICE CREAM SITUATION.”

 

“Why don’t you ever do that for me, Myeonnie?” Baekhyun asked with a pout.

 

“WHERE THE HELL IS LUHAN?” he snapped, ignoring the idiot situated beside him.
 

 

“It’s only 1. Do you really expect him to be awake?”

 

“HE SAID HE’D BE HERE HALF AN HOUR AGO.”

 

“You seem stressed.”

 

“LITTLE BIT.”

 

“Why you so stressed?”
 


Junmyeon sighed into the pillow. “Because it’s been almost 2 months and these two won’t leave me alone. There’s only so much I can take.”

 

“Someone sounds like they need some Pepero.” Chanyeol singsonged, reaching across Kyungsoo’s lap to toss Junmyeon a pack, the cardboard box landing on Baekhyun’s lap instead.


 

“Woohooooooooo” he cheered as he opened the box. “Jumnyeonnie, feed me!”


 

“I hate Luhan.”

 

“Oh, that hurts Junmyeon. I thought we were friends.” an all too familiar voice said.

 

 

Junmyeon sat up to glare at Luhan, seated at the island, picking through Pepero flavours and occasionally placing a couple on a miniature mountain next to where Sehun and Minseok sat, presumably for him to take home later.


 

“When did that get here?”

 

 

“Rude.”


 

“He got here while you were wallowing in self pity.” Sehun replied, opening a box from Luhan’s personal pepero hill.


 

“That’s not fair. The person who you ended up with is your crush. The person who I ended up with is the object of affection of my crush.”

 

 

“And thus the self pity returns.”

 

 

“It’s Luhan’s fault, okay?”

 

 

“I’m not the one who doubted my abilities~” Luhan singsonged as he plopped himself onto the couch.

 

 

“You sent 6 instructors to the emergency room. I still find that a legitimate reason to not trust your skills.”

 

 

“Aww, someone’s bitter.”

 

 

“YOU’RE GODDAMN RIGHT I’M BITTER!”

 

 

“Yeah, yeah, you’re bitter. That’s nothing new. Now tell me Junmyeon, what about my needs?” Kyungsoo asked, mocking Junmyeon‘s own words from the day they went to the supermarket.

 

 

“What about your needs?”

 

 

“What about my neeeeds?” Baekhyun shouted. “I JUST WANT SOME GODDAMN PEPERO OKAY?”

 

 

“Are you sure that’s all you want?” Lay asked suggestively, waggling his eyebrows and progressively leaning closer to Baekhyun by the second.

 

 

“Well now that you ask, I also want Joony-Moony and two plane tickets to Paris and a box of condoms and Lay you have two seconds before your not so beautiful face gets smacked by my very beautiful hands.” Baekhyun deadpanned in all seriousness.

 

 

“I’ll take it.” Lay said, sticking his face out to Baek with his eyes closed, waiting.

 

 

“Oh second thought, I take that back- Baek,” Baek stifled a laugh into his hand. “I made a funny.” He whispered into his hand quietly, still grinning.

 

 

“Come Baek to me,” Lay said to him dramatically, hand over heart. “Byunxing for lifeeee.” he whispered.

 

 

"Control your love triangle, Junmyeon." Kyungsoo said, rolling his eyes.

 

 

Everyone was startled by a very loud sniff coming for the corner of the room where Sehun, Minseok, and Luhan sat.

 

 

“It wasn’t me,” Sehun said quickly.

 

“THAT WAS BEAUTIFULLLLL” Minseok wailed, wiping away tears trailing down his face with Sehun’s shirt.