Learning to Deal With Your Idiot

Too Stupid To Be Cupid

If you asked the students of Korean Korea School what they thought of Luhan, it would almost be guaranteed the words creepy, weirdo, and delusional would pop up more than once (maybe eccentric if they were feeling nice), but no one knew just how deep that pit of creepy, weird, eccentric, and very, very delusional in Luhan could get like Oh Sehun did.

 

 

“Goddamn it Luhan, you’re not Cupid.”

 

 

“Why won't you believe me? I'm Cupid~” the costumed boy singsonged, seeming all too mischievously delighted as he swung his arms around and twirled, waving around a bright pink mock bow and arrow (probably meant for children) haphazardly.

 

 

“I don’t have time for your - Luhan! And take that stupid costume off before anyone sees you!” Sehun whispered furiously, the older boy pouting.

 

 

“I don’t see why it would matter if anyone saw me. This is how winged cherubs dress.”  

 

 

“You did not just say that.” the boy said, cupping his face with his hands, still wondering why he was stuck dealing with the 18 year old boy in a diaper he called his best friend.

 

 

“What?”

 

 

“Please just... Ugh- okay. Why don’t you just sit down over here, and-”

 

 

“NOOOOO I WANNA HELPPP” The older boy wailed, catching the attention of everyone in the hallways who didn’t already have their eyes glued to the two.

 

 

“Okay Luhan listen up! Unless that is an actual arrow capable of making people fall in love and you actually manage to shoot Minseok with it - which is a pretty impossible feat in itself since you’re a terrible shot - the only way you can help me is by sitting that diaper clad of yours on that chair over there and keeping quiet so I can somehow woo Minseok with whatever scrap of dignity I have left. Okay?”

 

 

Seeing as his friend wasn’t about to give up soon, Luhan nodded, calling out a small okay as Sehun let out an exasperated sigh, turning around to go find Minseok inside the gymnasium where a majority of the students were, the rest shamelessly staring at the idiot in the diaper sitting grumpily, muttering something along the lines of Sehun’s just stupid he doesn’t get how hard it is being cupid.

 

 

Sehun ran his fingers through his hair (which probably wasn’t a good idea considering how long he spent on it that morning) and looked around for the captain of the soccer team; rushing in the direction he spotted him in and skidding to a stop in front of the pink haired boy with a dumb smile.

 

 

“M-Minseok.”

 

 

The boy turned around to face Sehun, eyes open wide.


 

“What’s up?”

 

 

Even with Sehun being taller than the boy before him, he felt smaller than ever.

 

 

“Well… I wanted to ask you if-”

 

 

Call it a spidey sense. Instinct. Stupid radar. Either way, Sehun knew something was terribly wrong when he saw an all too familiar figure wearing nothing but a diaper, a pair of fake wings and a quiver of ‘love’ arrows onto his back.

 

 

I swear Luhan if you do anything stupid-

 

 

He watched in terror as the boy plucked an arrow out, notched it and took aim. Sehun furiously shook his head, grabbing Luhan’s attention who then proceeded to completely ignore him.


 

“Sehun? Are you alright?”

 

“Yeah, I just need to learn to listen to what people say to me” he seethed, loud enough for Luhan to hear, the boy sticking his tongue out and flicking his eyebrows up as if to say ‘make me’ as he released his grip, the top of the arrow lodging itself into one of Minseok’s friends.

 

 

“I’m sorry?”

 

 

He watched as the poor, victimised boy grabbed the first person he saw, pulling him into a hug.


 

“No way that ’s real.” Sehun muttered under his breath, Minseok following his gaze behind him and Sehun’s eyes widening as he grabbed the confused captain’s cheeks, forcing Minseok to look at him. There was no way he was gonna like him anymore (not that there was much liking to begin with) if he knew he was affiliated with the winged idiot behind them.

 

 

“Sehun, what are you doing?”
 


“Hyung! You have- have- pretty eyes! I needed to see them right now in front of me… not… behind you.”

 

“What are you saying?”

 

 

“I just thought that-” he glared at Luhan as the older hit another one of Minseok’s friends with his arrows, tongue poking out in concentration and aiming unsteadily “-people should be recognized when they have nice traits?”

 

“Are you high?”

 

“What? No!”

 

 

"Do you need to go see the nurse? I can and I will literally you there myself."

 

 

"No, no. I just need to really cut it out."

 

 

“That’s it. I’m taking you to the nurse.”

 

 

“NONONONO” Sehun protested, letting out a string of gurgled gibberish in the process. “I- there’s- my friend- for god’s sake-” Sehun watched in horror as Luhan huffed a little and waddled closer until he was virtually a hair’s breadth away from where Minseok stood, shrugging as he ditched the bow, grabbed an arrow and stabbed gently poked Minseok in dat fine his with it, the eldest boy jumping a bit as a result.

 

 

“Ssssssehuunnnnnnnnn” Minseok whispered, suddenly looking at him with newfound adoration. “Have I ever told you soft you are?” Looking at the younger with half-lidded eyes, the captain of the soccer team trailed a finger down his cheek, standing up on his tiptoes with his lips puckered ridiculously and pupils dilated.

 

 

Sehun gulped, suddenly feeling himself get the most awkward uncomfortable, watching as Luhan grinned at him over Minseok’s shoulder, running away as fast as a boy wearing a bulky diaper could run.

 

 

Before Sehun could wonder when Luhan had found the time to bedazzled his diaper with heart shaped gems, he was suddenly pulled into the most awkward, sloppy kiss of his life and briefly promised himself that if a certain delusional winged cherub had affected Minseok’s motor skills he would stab him up the butthole with his own goddamn arrows.

 

 

It was only when Sehun pushed the boy away from him did he realize the crowd staring at them. He ignored the murmurs as he broke past the barrier of students to go find Luhan and stick one of his own love arrows up his dickhole.

 

 

"Sehunnie~ Where are you going?"

 

 

"I need to stick an arrow up someone's ."

 

 

Minseok looked at the boy in confusion. "I hope it's not me, but if that's the way you roll, I'll go with it."

 

 

Sehun's eyes widened as he waved his hands frantically at the older. "What? No! That's not what I meant!"

 

 

“Are you cheating on me Sehun?” he asked, hurt flashing through his eyes.


 

“What? Are we even together?”

 

“Sehun! How could you?”

 

 

“I’ll be right back.” he said, turning the other way where he saw Luhan run off to earlier.

 


“Wait! No! Sehun I’m sorry! Please take me back! I can change!”