Lu-Ge To the Rescue

Too Stupid To Be Cupid

Luhan sighed as he entered the password etched into his brain from when they had met so long ago into Sehun’s fancy apartment security thing and pushed open the door.

 

“Lu-ge has arrived essssss.” he announced, catching Sehun as the younger fell at his feet.

 

“HELP ME. NOW.” he shouted pulling Luhan further into the apartment by the wrist.


 

Luhan smirked at the angered Sehun as he was brought into Sehun’s room and caught sight of Jongin laying on the floor, sticking a BoA album into his mouth when he saw Luhan.

 

“Hyung!” he said, ripping the album out of his mouth and throwing it down, causing Sehun to make a pained sound. “What are you doing here?” he asked standing up, throwing his arms around the cupid.

 

 

“Sehun was being a little and needed help taking care of you.”

 

 

“Thank God, Sehun ahjussi is horrible at it.”
 


Luhan smiled as he ruffled the boy’s hair. “Don’t I know it. Do you wanna read some comics? Sehun has Top Blade.”

 

“I didn’t expect an ahjussi to have any comics, but okay.”

 

“Sehun, can you go grab your comics?” Luhan asked a dumbfounded Sehun in the doorway, who nodded blankly before leaving the room, coming back with a stack of comics setting them on the floor.


 

“I’ll be right back, you just read, okay?” Luhan said, leaving the room with a confused Sehun behind him.

 

“How the hell did you do that?” Sehun asked.


 

Luhan shrugged. “I’m not stupid.”

 

 

“Normally, I would say something equally as insulting back, but Jongin is like the spawn of Satan, how the hell did you do that?”

 

“Luhan!” the two turned to a waving Minseok. “Why are you here all of a sudden?”

 

“Sehun’s bad with children.”


 

“I’m really happy you’re here.” Minseok said, laying a hand on Luhan’s shoulder, who tensed up at the action.

 

 

“Happy to be here.” Luhan said back, shooting the eldest a forced smile before not-so-subtly pulling out of his grip and shuffling back to Jongin, leaving Sehun and Minseok staring after him.

 

 

“Sooo,” Sehun started, turning towards Minseok, who was still staring in Luhan’s direction with an unreadable expression on his face. “Minseok? What’s wrong?”

 

 

“Nothing.” he replied, voice devoid of his usually bubbly attitude.

 

 

Walking back to his room, Sehun was suddenly greeting by a teary faced Jongin, who jumped and tackled him in a hug.

 

 

“Is hyung mad at me?” Jongin asked with watery eyes.

 

 

Sehun narrowed his eyes at him. What’s the kid trying to pull this time? Acting all innocent and .

 

 

Sehun looked around for anything out of place and set his glare back on Jongin when he couldn’t find anything.

 

 

"What are you planning?" he asked warily.

 

 

Jongins lower lip wobbled and he looked down shamefully. "I-I I bent - hic - bent-"

 

 

"He dog eared one of the pages he liked on your comic." Luhan cut in.

 

 

"WHAT!? BUT THEY WERE MINT CONDITION!" Sehun shouted, pushing Jongin off him and rushing to kneel down next to his book, assessing the damage with the concern of a parent who heard his son was just hit by a truck. Seeing nothing else wrong aside from the folded corner he rocked back onto his heels with a sigh of relief. "Well at least I liked that page too." He muttered.

 

 

Jongin beamed at this, taking it as a sign of forgiveness, and hugged Sehun - wrapping his chubby little 10 year old arms around his middle with a bit of difficulty - and kissed the surprised Sehun on the cheek before skipping out of the room.

 

 

"What just happened?" Sehun asked quietly, carding his hand through his hair.

 

 

"Don’t mind him," Luhan chuckled, shoving his hands in his jeans pockets. "He does that sometimes."

 

 

“That was amazing. How the hell do you do that?”

 

 

Luhan smiled and shrugged, cheeks tinted a light pink as he felt the familiar pounding in his chest that always followed anything Sehun ever said to him. Luhan sighed, sadly smiling as Sehun got up to go find Jongin to wherever he ran to, lest more of his things get ruined.

 

It was amazing how the one regarded as the smarter of the two could be so damn stupid sometimes.