Ending A Crappy Day In A Crappier Way

Too Stupid To Be Cupid

Today was a bad day.

 

 

Well, to be fair, everyday since Valentines Day was a bad day.

 

 

But today was especially bad.

 

 

He ordered pizza and they didn't give him any coupons. He ordered chicken and they didn't bring him his coke. He ordered jjajangmyeon and they forgot his goddamn pickled radish. That was the last time he had a take out feast with Luhan during rush hour, the two opting for bubble tea to lift their spirits.

 

 

His favourite bubble tea place’s lines were longer than the lecture his mom gave give about using protection when she first heard about him and Minseok, some idiot stepped on his foot and got his semi-new shoes dirty, he tripped over some douchebag’s foot and spilled his bubble tea over some stingy old lady who demanded he pay $20 for the bag he “ruined” (although Sehun swears the bag couldn’t have cost more than five bucks considering how rachet it was. The bubble tea was improving the quality if anything. She should be paying him $20) and when he went back to the shop for some more tapioca-ed tea he saw Minseok and Luhan inside, and had to hightail it out of there without getting another drink because he honestly just didn’t have the time or energy to deal with those two. All in all, the poor boy just wanted to go have a nice long date with his bed for at least eight more hours, and that was exactly what he intended to do when he got home.

 

 

No such luck however, because as soon as he opened to door to his house, some snotty little brat ran up to him and hugged both his legs at once, causing one unsuspecting Sehun to trip and fall mid-step flat into Minseok’s rock hard chest, and in that moment Sehun kind of just blanked out because 1) what is this kid doing here this household isn’t big enough for two babies, 2) didn’t I just see Minseok in that bubble tea shop how did he manage to run back to my house before I did? 3) what steroids did Minseok take why is his chest so mouth wateringly hard and mom stop smiling goddamit I’m a hormonal teenage boy, I’m allowed to think these things about the guy that won’t stop creeping on me who I’m also not sure if I like  my crush okay.

 

 

Blushing furiously, Sehun quickly stepped back from Minseok and rubbed his nose - which had taken the brunt of the impact from Minseok’s chest - unthinkingly blurting out “I think I broke my face on you.” causing his mom to burst into peals of laughter as the older boy lifted Sehun up (curse that toned body being stronger than his) and carried him to Sehun's room, ushering the kid in with them as he lowered Sehun onto his bed.

 

“Baby, are you okay?” Minseok asked, brushing Sehun’s fringe out of his face.

 

“Other than my broken face and kid that broke in but no one seems to notice? I’m fine. Oh, wait, I’m not fine, cause I’ve had a crappy day and I just wanna sleep and my face is broken and there’s a kid that broke in that no one seems to notice!”

 

“Sehunnie, this is Jongin. We’re gonna be babysitting him for the next few days.” Minseok said, fingertips grazing Sehun’s face. “I don’t think you’re face is broken either. I’ll go get you an ice pack. Get to know Jongin while I’m gone.”


 

The kid- Jongin- plopped himself onto Sehun’s bed.

 

“Sorry for knocking you over.” he announced, wrapping himself in blankets.


 

“It’s fine.”

 

“But it’s not my fault you’re an old man with no balance.”

 

 

Excuse me?”

 

 

“Oh, sorry, I forgot, you’re old. They say the ears are the first to go. I said, it’s not my fault you’re an old man with no balance.” Jongin said, enunciating each word.

 

 

“I’m not old!”

 

“I get it, you’re young at heart, I understand.”

 

“This brat…” Sehun mumbled, Jongin sitting up, still in his blanket burrito.

 

 

“Oh, I was meaning to ask you something. Are you a e?” he asked innocently.


 

What?”

 

 

“Are. You. A. e.”


 

“WHAT THE HELL MAKES YOU THINK I’M A E?”

 

 

“WHO’S A E?” Minseok and his mom shouted simultaneously.

 

“SEHUN AHJUSSI!” Jongin shouted back with a eating grin.

 

 

Sehun buried his hurt face in his hands as he heard his mom explode into laughter again, Minseok running into the room.


 

“OH SEHUN, I LOVE YOU, BUT THAT’S NOT OKAY.”

 

 

Sehun sighed. “I’m not a e. What would even make you think that?” he asked, exasperated. There goes his hope for a better day.


 

“Well, you’re going out with Minseok hyung.”

 

 

“So?”

 

“That’s explanation enough.”

 

“Minseok is older than me you idiot.”

 

 

“Oh. He sure doesn’t look older than you. Do you just have the face of an old man?”

 

“Minseok, do I have permission to hit this child?”

 

 

“ABSOLUTELY NOT! OH SEHUN, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?”

 

 

“Who is this kid anyways? You don’t have a younger brother. Why couldn’t you have brought your sister instead? She was nicer and WOULD’VE LET ME SLEEP LIKE I WANTED TO.”

 

 

“Out there. Not in here.” Minseok seethed.

 

 

For Minseok’s sake, Sehun sighed and, with a forced grin plastered to his face, patted Jongin on the head hard, hiding a smile of satisfaction when he saw the kid wince in pain.

 


 
A/N
For anyone confused by the stressful coupon-less, cola-less, pickled radish-less thing, we got it from Big Bottle's Stress Come On.
 
 
Z6LP1B.gif
 
- byunsbaekery