4:20 Bake It

Too Stupid To Be Cupid

“GODDAMN IT WILL YOU OPEN YOUR DAMN DOOR?” Luhan screamed into the receiver, using his free hand to slap the out of the apartment door.

 

Sehun groaned. “What time is it?” he slurred, voice raspy with sleep.

 

“TIME FOR YOUR TO GET WHOOPED IF YOU DON’T OPEN THIS ING DOOR”

 

“You’re gonna wake the neighbours.” he murmured sleepily, rustling audibly.

 

“DO YOU THINK I GIVE A RAT’S ABOUT THE NEIGHBOURS? I AM IN THE HALL WITH-” he screamed, words coming to an abrupt stop as the front door swung open, Sehun rubbing his sleepy eyes.

 

“The happened to him?” he asked, gesturing to Yifan’s bandaged leg.

 

“Well, let’s just say Jongin isn’t a very good shot.”

 

“Look at the pot calling the kettle black.”

 

Yifan snickered, earning him a glare from Luhan, although with his feminine features and Yifan’s height, he looked more like a toddler trying to reprimand a gorilla.

 

“Oh my god.” Sehun muttered, eyes locking on the clock in the kitchen. “Oh my god.” he repeated, crazed chuckles escaping his lips. “OH MY GOD.”

 

“Sehun? Are you-”

 

“OH MY ING GOD!”

 

“Okay, you’re-”

 

“IT’S 4AM. IT’S 4 ING AM. YOU COME IN HERE WITH SOMEONE WHO GOT STABBED IN THE LEG WITH AN ARROW AT 4 ING AM. WHAT THE ACTUAL IS WRONG WITH YOU?”

 

“Uh, well… That’s a bit of a broad topic, no?”

 

“YOU ARE SUCH A LITTLE ING ! THAT’S IT, ALL OF YOU, I’M GOING TO BED.”

 

Yifan and Luhan eyed each other as the younger stormed out of the kitchen, leaving the cupids alone.

 

“So… I’m thinking cookies.”

 

~~~~~~~

 

Minseok sighed, stretching tired limbs out. He nuzzled into Sehun’s side, trying to block out the sunlight streaming through the curtains.

 

“You awake?” Sehun murmured, turning on his side, wrapping a protective arm around Minseok’s waist, placing a soft kiss atop the elder’s head.

 

“Yeah.” he replied groggily, eyes closing as Sehun held him closer. The younger boy chuckled, resting his head atop Minseok’s petting his hair comfortingly as the elder drifted back to sleep. He sighed, smiling as he inhaled a lungful of sweet air- literally. He furrowed his brows. Why does it smell like baked goods? he wondered. He gave Minseok once last kiss on the head before detaching himself from the elder, Minseok whining in response.

 

“Where are you going?” he asked, curling into a ball.

 

“I’ll be right back.” Sehun said, opening the door slowly, peeking his head out. “What’s going on?”

 

“Oh, look who’s awake.” Luhan said. “Still grumpy?”

 

“Depends on what the hell you’re doing right now.” he muttered, shuffling out of his room and into the kitchen. His tired eyes shot open at the sight of tray after tray covered in cookies. “Uh…”

 

Luhan shrugged. “We wanted cookies.”

 

“Yeah, whatever- but why are they-”

 

“ shaped? Oh I don’t know, maybe it’s because we like having fun. You should look into it some time.”

 

“What time is it?”

 

“Uh, I don’t know.” Yifan said. “6ish maybe?”

 

“So why, pray tell, ARE YOU BAKING SHAPED COOKIES?”

 

“We actually started around 4:20 this morning.”

 

“Hahaaa 4:20 bake it!” Luhan shouted high fiving Yifan.

 

“Remind me to never let you in my home again.”

 

“What smells so good?” Sehun’s mom muttered, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes as she shuffled into the kitchen. “Oh, hi Luhan. Did you bake these cookies?”

 

“Well, Yifan and I did.” he said, gesturing at the taller who raised an awkward hand.

 

“Oh, is this your boyfriend? He’s so handsome!” she cooed at the boy, Luhan offering a plate of cookies to her, the woman giggling. “ shaped cookies? Man, I wish Sehun was this fun.”

 

“I’m right here!”

 

“Oh sweetie,” she said, ruffling the boy’s hair. “You were meant to hear it.”

 


A/N

DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME.

BYUNSBAEKERY AND I HAVE ACTUALLY BAKED -SHAPED COOKIES FOR OUR FRIEND'S PARENTS AT THEIR HOUSE AT EXACTLY 4:20 IN THE MORNING AFTER STAYING UP THE ENTIRE NIGHT AND I SWEAR IF WARNING YOU ALL AGAINST THIS IS THE ONLY GOOD DEED I EVER DO FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE SO BE IT.

THERE WAS SO MUCH REGRET THAT NIGHT AND WE ALL NAPPED OUR BRAINS OUT THE NEXT DAY WE'VE NEVER BEEN THE SAME SINCE. SO TAKE MY ING WORD ON THIS: DO NOT. ATTEMPT.

 

EVER.

-texturedjeans

 

OKAY SO LIKE, IT HONESTLY WASN'T THAT BAD. ALLOW ME TO TELL YOU THE WHOLE STORY. OUR FRIEND GROUP PROMISED TO STAY UP TOGETHER AND TEXTUREDJEANS TRIED TO GO TO SLEEP BUT I WOULDN'T LET HER SO SHE THREATENED ME WITH A SAFTEY PIN IF I DIDN'T LET HER GO TO SLEEP. I EVENTUALLY GOT HER TO STAY UP AND ESCAPED WITHOUT GETTING CUT, BUT AROUND 4AM, WE STARTED GETTING HUNGRY SO WE DECIDED TO BAKE SUGAR COOKIES AND OUR FRIEND HAD LIMITED COOKIE CUTTERS, SO SHE GAVE US A KNIFE TO CUT OUR OWN SHAPES SO I CUT ALL OF THE SHAPES. THEY TASTED PRETTY BAD BUT WE HAD FUN, SO MY GOOD DEED IS TO IGNORE TEXTUREDJEANS.

STAY UP TILL 4 AND BAKE COOKIES IF YOU WANT. IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOURE SLEEP DEPRIVED. MAKE MEMORIES

- byunsbaekery