A Lovesick Conference

Too Stupid To Be Cupid

Chanyeol sighed, disturbing the steam rising from his cup.

 

“And he just ran away?” Minseok asked in disbelief.

 

Chanyeol nodded as he set his coffee down.



“Didn’t say anything?”

 

“Not a word.”

 

“Oh, boo hoo,” Baekhyun mocked, looking at the younger boy. “At least Kyung- whatever his name is- actually likes you.”

 

“You’ve been hanging out at his house for the past 3 months. How have you not figured out his name yet?” Chanyeol asked.

 

“Well, a) I’m only there for Junmyeon, and b) I ain’t no man .”

 

“That’s a double negative.”

 

"You're a double negative.”

 

"That doesn't even make sense."

 

"Hey you know what sounds like a good idea right now? You shutting the up."

 

“Rude.”

 

“Bite me.”


 

“I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!” Yixing shouted, shooting up from his slouched position.


 

“No.”

 

“Darn.”

 

“Back to the point.” Minseok starts, “Chanyeol’s relationship problems.”

 

“What problems?” Baekhyun almost shouts in disbelief. “Those two are happy as ! They’re off skating and cooking together and and I’m here trying to ignore this idiot’s Chinese poking into my back!”

 

“Baek-”

 

“Don’t you start with me, Minseok. You live with Sehun. I have to run over to Junmyeon's house whenever I see him, and I can't live with him since he lives with Kwangsoo-"

 

"Kyungsoo." Chanyeol supplies.

 

"-Kyungsoo, and the short little spawn of Satan won't let me stay!"

 

“Yeah, but Sehun’s always off talking to Luhan and he’s ignoring our child!”

 

YOU HAVE A CHILD?!” Chanyeol shouts, eyes widening as the rest of the patrons in the cafe turn to stare at them.

 

“Technically, no.”

 

“You really need to work on the order in which you give information out.” Yixing says, cleaning the water that shot out of his mouth (and nose) at the announcement.

 

“You’re gross.” Minseok says in disgust before handing him a few more tissues.

 

“Wait, wait, wait. How do you have and technically not have a child?” Chanyeol asked.

 

“Luhan came home with a kid for Sehun and I to take care of.”

 

“So, now you technically own this child.”

 

 

“Pretty much, yeah.”

 

“Well then.”

 

“It’s really not that weird, I mean-”

 

“Guys!” Baekhyun whined. “What about my problemsssss?”

 

“What problems?”

 

“DID NO ONE HEAR MY SPIEL 2 MINUTES AGO?”

 

“I heard it! I heard it, Baekhyun! Do I get anything for that?” Yixing shouted for dear life.

 

“Do you see my problem?” he said, gesturing to the love struck boy.

 

“Oh, sorry that we forgot about your little problem, princess.” Chanyeol said as he rolled his eyes.

 

“Don’t call me that. I’m manly.”

 

“Says the boy wearing eyeliner.”

 

“Don’t deny it. I look hot as hell with it on.” Baekhyun smirked, Yixing nodding gravely next to him.


"Tis true."