Team Building

Too Stupid To Be Cupid

“Guys.” Luhan said as he stood before the group of boys, plopping down a large duffel bag. “We’re going on vacation.”

 

“Wait whut.”

 

“Well, since you guys whine about everything, and since Kyungsoo almost killed a man, I've decided that we need to go on a team building trip.”


 

“Uh, can I say no?” Sehun asked.

 

“Aww, that’s cute. You think you have a choice.”

 

“I hate you.”

 

“I don’t know Sehunnie. I think a trip sounds like fun.” Minseok interjected, giving the younger a large smile.

 

“I don’t know. I don’t think that being stuck in a plane with Luhan for anything longer than an hour is a good idea.” Kyungsoo said.

 

“Oh don’t be silly Kyunggie-”

 

“Don’t call me that.”

 

“Plane tickets cost a ton. We’re going on a road trip.”

 

“That’s even worse.”

 

“Aw, Kyunggie, that hurts. I thought we were friends.”

 

“First off, stop calling me that. Second, no. No on so many levels.”

 

“But Kyungg-”

 

 

“One more word and I will kick your ballsack so hard that they’ll concave and the next 3 generations of your family will have ingrown balls.”

 

 

“...”

 

 

“...”

 

 

“So, I’ll put you down for a maybe?”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Damn Junmyeon.” Sehun said as he eased himself into the car. “How the hell is your car so big?”

 

“It’s because the kid’s loaded.” Luhan said. “Reasons why I personally think that we should start addressing him as Junmoney.”


“No one agree to that.” Junmyeon sighed as he got into the driver’s seat.

 

 

“I want a cool nickname too!” Baekhyun shouted.

 

 

“Like mine?” Sehun asked, everyone turning to him.

 

“Since when did you have a cool nickname?”

 

“Since everybody started calling me Testosterhun.”

 

 

“Literally no one calls you that.”

 

 

“Shut up.”

 

 

“You have to admit, Testosterhun isn’t something you’d particularly want to be called. If anything, you should be happy no one calls you that.”
 

 

“Well, excuse me for wanting to prove my manliness. I’m better than Mr. Eyeliner over here.”

 

 

“DON’T TRY TO IGNORE THE FACT THAT IT MAKES ME LOOK Y AS .” the boy said, striking a pose as Yixing nodded.

 

 

“OH MY GOD, WE GET IT, STOP SAYING IT!” Chanyeol shouted in ual frustration.

 

 

“I’LL STOP SAYING IT WHEN YOU TARDS GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEADS!”

 

 

“Can we go now?” Luhan interjects. “If this goes on any longer, my brain’s gonna explode from being exposed to too much stupidity.”

 

 

“Look who’s talking.” Sehun scoffed.

 

 

“ DO YOU WANNA FIGHT?”

 

 

“UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE LEFT BEHIND, GET IN THE CAR AND SHUT UP IN 5-” Junmyeon shouted, hands gripping the steering wheel, his knuckles turning white.

 

 

“4.”

 

 

The group exchanged uncertain looks.

 

 

“3.”

 

 

Junmyeon revved the engine.

 


“2.”

 

 

They scrambled into the car, pushing past each other in an attempt to get into their seats.

 

 

“1.” the boy sighed as he turned around, everyone sitting soundlessly in their seats, giving the boy a scared look as Kyungsoo chuckled from the passenger’s side.



“That’s what I thought. .” he muttered as they backed out of the lot.