How Not To Cook A Meal, Part 2

Too Stupid To Be Cupid

“Kyungsoo, you .” Chanyeol moaned, rolling around the bed while clutching his stomach. “You promissssseeedddd”



Well maybe next time, you shouldn’t try to spoon me in the middle of the kitchen.” Kyungsoo snapped.

 

 

“But I couldn’t help it… You looked so cute in your little apron, looking like a real chef and all. What did you expect?”
 


“You to have some self control?”

 

“Well you thought wrong.” Chanyeol sighed, relaxing before flailing his body. “I trusted youuuu.”

 

 

“And whose fault was that?”

 

“But this isn’t fair! You didn’t even eat any!”

 

“For good reason. I knew the second you started cuddling up to me by the stove that this wouldn’t be safe for me to eat.”

 

“Sooooooooooooooo! We were supposed to suffer this together like a loving couple!”

 

 

“Wait what?” Kyungsoo asked in confusion as the giant sat upright and stumbled to the kitchen. “What are you doing?” he asked, following him.

 

 

Chanyeol mumbled as he sifted through the contents of the fridge, pulling out a container.

 

 

“What is this?” he asked, plopping it onto the kitchen counter.


 

“Japchae? Don’t eat it though, it’s passed it’s expiry date, Junmyeon and I just keep forgetting to throw it-” his talking slowed to a stop when Chanyeol gave him a lopsided grin. “No. No, I’m not going to do it.”

 

“Come ooonnnn. Please?”

 

 

“No Chanyeol, that’s gross.”

 

“But Soo~”

 

“No.”

 

“But I thought we were in this togetherrrr.”

 

“Park Chanyeol, I am not eating japchae that’s 2 months old.”

 

“But whyyyyyy?”

 

“You know what, I’ll eat it if you eat some first.”

 

“But Kyunggie, my stomach’s already feeling funky.”

 

“Then what’s a little more?”

 

“Goddamn it.” Chanyeol muttered as he rustled around the kitchen for a pair of chopsticks, sighing reluctantly when he found a pair.

 

“How badly do you want me to do this?”

 

“Very badly.”

 

“You’re an idiot, you know that?” Kyungsoo said, wrapping his arms around the taller boy, nuzzling his face into Chanyeol’s chest.

 

 

“I know.” he said, placing the noodles down. “You know what this calls for? Homemade cooking.”

 

 

“Technically, this is homemade.”

 

 

“I mean made in my home.”

 

 

“Well you did move yourself in a few weeks ago.”

 

 

“Why can’t you make this easier?”

 

“What now?”

 

“I’m trying to ask you if you want to come meet my parents, because they sure as hell want to meet you.”

 

“You seem significantly less sick than earlier.”

 

“Oh, that? I was faking it. All part of the master plan.”

 

“The master plan?”

 

“So is that a yes or a no?”

 

 

“So does that mean my cooking didn’t make you sick?”

 

“No, it didn’t.”

 

“So, technically, I was right.”

 

“Technically.”
 


“So you owe me an apology.”

 

 

"Just as much as you owe me an answer."

 

 

"So, was the food good, or-"

 

 

"The food was great, but-"

 

 

"I told you so."

 

 

"Soo!"

 

 

Kyungsoo chuckled, flashing Chanyeol the heart shaped smile that made his heart melt. “Sure. I’d love to meet your family.”

 


A/N

Guiseeeeeeeeeeee

texturedjeans is feeling all stressed and poopy rn

she's been wanting exo crack fics, preferably OT12, like office antics and the going home club

can you guys give some suggestions of good exo crack fics for her?

<3 u guise

- byunsbaekery