Lessons With A Canadian Skyscraper

Too Stupid To Be Cupid

“Luhan you useless son of a bastard a ping pong ball can aim better than you.”

 

“Shut up your input is not needed here.”

 

“What the are you even doing? Your arrow isn’t even on the string!”

 

“IT DOESN’T NEED TO BE”

 

“YES IT DOES”

 

“OH MY GOD THE BOW I’LL JUST THROW IT”

 

“THAT’S NOT GONNA WOR-”

 

Yifan’s warning was too late as Luhan tossed the arrow, using his whole body and almost toppling over with the effort. The arrow was too light of course, and simply fell to the ground a little ways off, several meters from the target and only a few feet from where the cupids were currently standing.

 

“Luhan, you goddamn idiot.”

 

“Shut up.”

 

“Hey, I think he’s doing okay!” Jongin shouted enthusiastically, slapping Luhan on his flat .

 

Yifan stared at the interaction with judging eyes and extremely thick, furrowed eyebrows. “Jongin, I think you have more libido than me and you’re more than a decade younger.”

 

“What does libido mean?” Jongin whispered to Luhan.

 

“It means you’re thirsty as .” Luhan declared loudly, raising the bow and arrow again.

 

“Wow. For a Canadian skyscraper you know me surprisingly well.”

 

Luhan laughed at that.

 

“You’re both s and I need you to know that.” Yifan mumbled, annoyed as he shoved another arrow into Luhan’s hand. “Now shoot again, but this time, don’t be stupid. Although, I doubt that’s much of a choice on your end.”

 

“Ooohhhh buuuuurrrrnnn” Jongin shouted, Yifan’s head whipping around to face the younger cupid.

 

“Don’t think you get a pass, Jong-incompetent. You’re just as bad, if not worse than Lu-dumb over here.”

 

“Ooohhhh buuuu- hey, what do you mean Lu-dumb? I’m plenty smarter than him!”


“No, you’re really not. Not shut up and start using your bow.”