Long Overdue Lessons

Too Stupid To Be Cupid

“Okay Luhan, all you need right now is practice aiming. Don’t shoot, just aim very very carefully at that barrel. Okay?”

 

 

Luhan didn’t like this instructor; he treated him like his kindergarten teacher used to treat him - now Luhan, just spread your arms and legs like you’re flying… yes yes good now close them… good job Luhan! See now there’s your snow angel what are you going to na- Luhan? Luhan? GOD LUHAN I TOLD YOU NOT EAT THE YELLOW GODDAMN SNOW! - Luhan shuddered. Those were dark, dark times. He honestly didn’t even see the big deal. Yellow snow didn’t even taste that bad.

 

 

He sighed, notching the arrow and aiming ‘very, very carefully’, his teacher breathing down his neck, quite literally he might add.

 

 

“Good Luhan, now shoot.”

 

 

“Hey Luhan!” the boy turned at the voice, letting his arrow go right into his teacher’s thigh.

 

 

“NOT ME, LUHAN! I MEANT THE BARREL! GODDAMN IT CAN SOMEONE GET ME A NURSE?”

 

 

Luhan cringed, mouthing a sorry at the teacher before running up to Suho.

 

 

“Do you think he needs help?” the boy asked, worried. Luhan turned around to see the middle aged man, pulling an arrow out of his thigh, the wound closing up.

 

“He’ll be fine. Cupids heal fast.”

 

“Are you sure? He doesn’t look very fine.” he said, the teacher writhing on the ground, swearing.

 

 

“He’ll be okay, what’s up?”

 

 

“I was gonna ask how archery was going, but I guess we can both see how well that went.”

 

 

“Oh hush. How’s Kyungsoo doing?”

 

“Angry, for one.”


 

“Still? It’s been like what- 3 days?”

 

“Chanyeol’s been trying to move himself in.”

 

“Doesn’t Kyungsoo live with you?”

 

“Oh yeah. That’s not stopping Chanyeol. Either way, Kyungsoo’s stuck with a giant that wants to be the little spoon and an extreme urge to ‘stab you up the butthole with one of your own arrows’ as he puts it.”

 

 

“I guess Satansoo is coming out again.”

 

“I don’t exactly blame him.”

 

“Hey!”

 

 

“Well, he has a clingy boyfriend now.”

 

“That’s not so bad.”

 

“A boyfriend he doesn’t want, much less likes in that sense.”

 

 

“Aww, Soo’s just being grumpy. $20 says he’ll end up falling for the idiot.”
 

 

“I’ll take that bet. There’s no way Kyungsoo’s gonna fall for him.”

 

“Love works in mysterious ways.”

 

“No...you just have terrible aim.”

 

 

“But Juuuunmyeoooooon, it’s not that bad.”

 

“Are you serious right now? You literally just shot your teacher in the thigh. What do you have to say for yourself?”

 

 

“It wasn’t my fault he was being a creepy erted old man who was standing with his poking at the small of my back.”

 

“I CAN HEAR YOU!” the teacher shouted from where he was kneeling, hand still on the rapidly healing wound.