Adventures In Amusement Park Jail, Part 2

Too Stupid To Be Cupid

“KYUNGSOOOOOOO” Junmyeon shouted in glee as he stuck his arms out between the bars and made grabbing motions for the shorter cupid and his giant.

 

“JUNMYEON I SWEAR TO GOD I CAN EXPLAIN PLEASE DON’T KILL ME”

 

“Wait what? Explain what?”

 

“Wellll”

 

~~~~~~

 

“Soo, where do you wanna go? Isn’t this cool? Ahhh I wanna try all the rides!” he almost shouted, dragging a less than enthusiastic Kyungsoo around.

 

“What’s wrong?” he asked, turning around with a frown.

 

“Chanyeol, we’re in the kid’s park.”

 

“So?”

 

“It’s meant for 5 year olds and their parents.”

 

“I’m not seeing your point.”

 

"Can we go back to the normal park where everyone else is?"

 

Chanyeol pouted. "But whyyyyyyy? YOURE RUINING MY ADOLESCENCEEE!"

 

"Your adolescence ended a long time ago you overgrown fairy"

 

"#sohurt"

 

"No but seriously, can we go back to the normal park?"

 

Chanyeol smiled sheepishly. "I have a chronic fear of normal sized rollercoasters. I can't."

 

Kyungsoo burst out into laughter.

 

"Hey! It's totally normal!" Chanyeol whined.

 

"Who would've guessed the giant would be the one to piss his pants at the thought of rollercoasters?"

 

"Fine, be a about it." Chanyeol grumbled. "I'm kidding!" he added quickly.

 

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. "You're such an idiot. ."

 

"It's okay, I'm your ." Chanyeol added, pecking the shorter on the lips.

 

"EW THERES A MAN MAKING OUT WITH A CHILD OVER THERE!" a passerby shouted, grabbing the attention of a ne

 

"THERE WILL BE NO IA IN THE PARK ON MY WATCH!" a guard shouted, running at the two.

 

"Ugh shut the up." Kyungsoo said, rolling his eyes as he approached.

 

"SUCH FOUL LANGUAGE FROM A CHILD!"

 

"The you say about me ?"

 

"OHHOOOOHOHOOOO YOUNG CHILD, LET THE ADULTS TALK. NOW SIR- DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT TOUCHING LITTLE CHILDREN IS NOT OKAY?" he asked a confused Chanyeol.

 

" you, ageist little ." Kyungsoo said, death pinching him and the guard fell.

 

"HES MURDERED A GUARD!" a nearby guard yelled- probably the partner of the now fallen guard.

 

"Oh you too"

 

"YOU ARE GOING TO JAILLLLLLLL"

 

"Hey guys, I hate to interrupt but have you seen Baek? Like I love him but leaving me with these kidnapped children was rude." Yixing said as he approached.

 

 

"KIDNAPPED CHILDRENNNNN?!?!?!!1!! YOURE GOING TO JAIL TOOOOOOO"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"You're a ing idiot."

 

"In their defense, they're not as stupid as Lu-da-Kris over here."

 

"Oh funny joke Sehunnie"

 

"Lol thanks Minseok I just came up with that. Do you wanna make out in the corner now?"

 

"Lol ok"

 

"We need to get out of here"

 

"Hey smart - unless you haven't noticed, we're all in jail. Who the is gonna get us out?"

 

Junmyeon groaned, burying his face in his hands. "We're ed."

 

"Wait." Yixing said. "Baekhyun isn't here. He can get us out."

 

"That's an awesome idea! Until you realize that we have no means of communicating with him. I don't have his number, and he sure as hell wasn't gonna give it to Yixing."

 

"Doesn't Chanyeol have Baekhyun's number?"

 

And so, all the eyes turned to the overgrown fairy in the corner, his hands raised defensively as the group slowly advanced.

 

He laughed nervously "W-what are you guys doing?"

 

"Give us your phone, Chanyeol."

 

"But- but- you can't have it!"

 

"Just give it to us, Chanyeol."

 

Chanyeol looked around nervously at the crowd closing in on him, grimacing, before shoving the device down his pants.

 

"GIVE US YOUR GODDAMN PHONE, CHANYEOL! I WANT TO GET OUT OF JAIL!" Luhan screamed.

 

"YOU CAN'T HAVE IT!"

 

"WHY ARE YOU BEING SO DEFENSIVE OVER YOUR PHONE!?"

 

"THAT ISN'T IMPORTANT!"

 

"KYUNGSOO! CAN YOU PLEASE GET IT BACK FROM HIM?" Junmyeon asked earnestly.

 

Kyungsoo warily eyed the prominent bump on Chanyeol's thigh. "Do I have to?"

 

"TAKE ONE FOR TEAM, MAN!"

 

Kyungsoo groaned, eyes flitting between the bump and the elder's face, the boy's eyebrows raised suggestively. "I'm not doing it."

 

Everyone groaned.

 

"Look, you guys can stick your hand down his pants if you want, but I'm not doing it."

 

They exchanged glances before Luhan smiled slyly.

 

"Guys, he's right." Luhan said.

 

"He is?"

 

"If he doesn't wanna stick his hand down Chanyeol's pants, he doesn't have to."

 

Chanyeol sighed in relief, sinking down in his seat.

 

"We'll just strip Chanyeol of his pants, instead."

 

"Wait what?" Chanyeol asked, his eyes going wide. "Please tell me this is a joke." he muttered as Yifan made grabbed the hem of the pant legs.

 

"YIFAN! I THOUGHT WE WERE BROS MAN!"

 

"Jail knows no such things."

 

"OH MY GOD, FINE, TAKE IT!" he nearly shouted, pulling out his phone and throwing it at them.

 

"Chanyeol."

 

"WHAAAATTTTT"

 

"WHY IS THERE A PICTURE OF KYUNGSOOS HEAD PHOTOSHOPPED ONTO A STARS BODY"

 

"THIS IS WHY I DIDN'T WANT YOU GUYS TO SEE! NOW ARE YOU GOING TO CALL BAEKHYUN OR NOT"

 

"Call me?"

 

"Baekhyun? How'd you get here?"

 

"Oh the tracking device I put in Junmyeons gold tooth he just implanted led me here."

 

"YOU SNUCK A TRACKING DEVICE IN MY GOLD TOOTH? WHY DIDN'T MY DENTIST TELL ME"

 

"I bribed her twenty bucks and a "

 

"You bribed her to give you a ? I thought you said you wouldn't cheat on me?"

 

"Nope. Afterwards I blackmailed Yifan to give HER the ."

 

"Wait but-"

 

"BAEK CAN YOU JUST BREAK US OUT OF JAIL ALREADY"

 

"WAIT BUT BAEKHYUN STOLE OUR FUNNEL CAKE SO HE SHOULD BE ARREST-"

 

"Hushhh" KYUNGSOO whispered as he nerve pinched Sehun to get him to shut up, Chen's eyes widening in fear.

 

"ITS A SERIAL KILLER JESUS DO NOT APPROACH EVERYONE RUN"

 

Taking the chance while the guards were running, Luhan hulk smashed the bars wide with his arrows so everyone could escape. In all the chaos, Chen was kicked in the balls, Yifan's eye nearly got poked out with a hundred dollar bill Junmyeon was throwing, Sehun was dragged along with Minseok who kicked Baek in the balls for stealing his funnel cake then proceeded to drag the divas groaning body out along with Sehun's, and Luhan had an arrow shoved up his by Kris for calling him Kris after he came up with names for everyone such as Luman, Xiuman, Junmoney, Lady Laynicorn, Bae-khyung, and many more. DUN DUN DUNNNNN