7. Royal Treatment

Eunsun: A star for the king

“Ah Eunsun just the woman I was looking for,” Eunsun looked at Eric who was standing by the table as the woman ate lunch. There had been quite the transformations in the past three months. The women’s free services had proven to be useful for them, their hair suited their faces, they had the right makeup on, stylish clothes and even how they talked had changed. It was hard to believe they had all been middle class women. The only one who hadn’t done much was Eunsun.

“What can I do for you?” Eunsun asked him before receiving snickers from the other women.

“I just wanted to show you something if that is ok,” Eunsun looked down at her plate. She didn’t feel hungry anymore.

“Sure,” she got out of her chair bowed to the other candidates and followed Eric to the hallway.

“First of all, did you receive your Uncle’s letter?”

“Yes I did, he’s visiting tonight.” Eunsun happily told him, “thank you for letting him come to see me.”

“Good, I was also wondering something else. Would you like to have your own maids?” Eunsun didn’t understand.

“You mean, like they would clean up after me and stuff?”

“Exactly, I can get you five, seven or ten if you would like.”

“But I can clean up after myself.”

“Not when you move.”

“M-move?” Eric put an arm around her shoulders talking in a low voice, “I’ve organized a special suite for you. You will have your own on-suite, your own space and a great view of the place. How does that sound?”

“I don’t know…”

“Well if you don’t take it then I can’t give the girls a job.”

“The girls?”

“Ah yes the five girls we picked especially for you. They wanted to be famous but the company they were going to debut with closed down and they need work. We will be paying for their living arrangements but… I can’t have them stay here if I won’t be hiring them.” Eunsun thought for a moment. She didn’t really want people having to take of things she could do herself, but if what he said was true then…

“Alright then…”

“Excellent,” Eric removed his arm, “I’ll let them know and we’ll get your bag packed. Enjoy the rest of your meal.” He bowed to her and then strolled off whistling. Eunsun blinked before returning to the table. The women who’d been sitting in close proximity to her had finished their lunch and gone to do their own things. She sat quietly as she nibbled on the last bit of her melon.

***

“Ah Eunsun-sshi,” the image consultant bowed to her as Eunsun entered the room, “I was surprised that you’d finally booked an appointment now instead of before.”

“It was kind of a last minute thing,” she didn’t want to tell the lady that Eric had booked it for her instead.

“Now I was going over your details. It says your height is 179 cm,” Eunsun nodded.

“Let me see,” Eunsun stood up, the consultant pushed her glasses up her nose, “omo you are tall… Is that with or without heels?” Eunsun lifted up her foot which had a flat ballet shoe on; another one of Eric’s gifts.

“Wow you are tall. The tallest girl is 183cm did you know that?”

“I think I know who,” Eunsun could remember the face but not the name.

“Now let me see your hands,” Eunsun held them out in front of her, “hmm very nice.” The consultant peered at the short nails, “ever thought of growing them?”

“It’s easier for what I do than if I don’t have them long,” Eunsun explained. The consultant nodded.

“Ok now take your shoes off,” Eunsun did as she was told, “you have nice long toes, at least consider a pedicure. Alright now… I need to measure you.” She stood up with a measuring tape and gestured for Eunsun to stand up. She ran the tape down her leg to measure the length of her legs, and then she did the waist.

“Ok I will need you to take your top off,” slightly embarrassed Eunsun did as she was told. Before she could protest the consultant was measuring her chest size.

“Ah huh,” she murmured writing these measurements down on the paper, “hmm you have a rather small chest.” Eunsun tried not to show her self- consciousness.

“Ok now let’s see your face,” She measured the space between Eunsun’s eyes and the sides of her face, then her nose and the overall length of her face.

“Hmm very nice length and shape,” the consultant complimented her, “your figure is…Average however and is lacking something… Hmm,” the consultant thought for a while.

“I know,” she leaned forward in her chair to Eunsun, “have you ever thought of getting implants?” Eunsun leaned back and shook her head.

“No? Well I can book you an appointment with the plastic surgeon for tomorrow and then you will be up to a D.”

“I’m sorry but I can’t do that.” The consultant’s mouth went into an o shape.

“I don’t want to change my body like that,” Eunsun fiddled with her hands in her lap, “I would rather stay how I am…”

“But if you just went up one size then you would be in the top five most beautiful candidates. You’re only two places away from that spot.”

“I’d rather work on what is inside than my outside appearance,” Eunsun said gently getting out of her chair. “Thank you for your time.” The consultant sighed as she got up too.

“At least consider… Getting some new clothes, hair, makeup anything?” Eunsun thought for a moment. She looked at the mirror.

“I will think about it,” she said bowing, “sorry for being a bother.” She then showed herself out.
***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

implants O_o tell me none of you guys have thought of doing that! You are beautiful no matter what your skin tone, your height, hair color etc.